Final Destination - yrkkh version

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Just realised they did a 'final destination' on the whole track. Premonitions, multiple scares, struggles and gets out of impossible situation but gets killed by a simple death. Like they say can't cheat death.

Originally posted by Keerthi.02

Just realised they did a 'final destination' on the whole track. Premonitions, multiple scares, struggles and gets out of impossible situation but gets killed by a simple death. Like they say can't cheat death.

Rightly said. It's always said that 'Jab anth aata hai tab jagah aur halaat pukarte hai' which means that no matter how much you escape and avoid, you will surely land up in the situation and the place where your death has been destined to happen.

Naira didn't even have the energy after the Bus fiasco to run with Karthik towards the family coz internally she knew that her end is sure which made her body even cold to react to the landslide.    

Agree and when Naira was falling it was like she already knew this was gonna happen one way or other and she has accepted it.

Also the part when Naira fell and Kartik was in shock and will all those flashbacks that made me tearful... tomorrow's episode is gonna be so hard to watch.

Haha exactly. And falling on the windshield is from Jurassic Park 🤣

Originally posted by Niaaa10

Agree and when Naira was falling it was like she already knew this was gonna happen one way or other and she has accepted it.

Also the part when Naira fell and Kartik was in shock and will all those flashbacks that made me tearful... tomorrow's episode is gonna be so hard to watch.

It was so heart touching. After everything they have been through to think this is their end 😔Not just the elders - in front of her own kids.

Edited by Keerthi.02 - 3 years ago

It was so heart touching. After everything they have been through to think this is their end 😔Not just the elders - in front of her own kids.

Agree when Karthik says “Humara sach yeh nehi hosakta, Naira”. For this to happen to Karthik who is always a bit too in-love, a bit joru ka ghulam and no qualms about it - is just heart breaking.

Must say great acting by Shivangi, Mohsin and team.

I know Kaira have done so many mistakes I even lost interest in them post 5 years Goa leap but to have them this tragic end it was kinda unacceptable better they should have killed them together...I don't know if I am seeing too much but it looked like Kartik was continuously looking at his hand like blaming himself for able to hold her more tightly...don't know how he is gonna get over his guilt of leaving her hand. Better they would have shown her falling with bus but this way 💔

Mohsin is gonna ace all those coming emotional scenes we better become ready with box of tissues😭

🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Niaaa10

I know Kaira have done so many mistakes I even lost interest in them post 5 years Goa leap but to have them this tragic end it was kinda unacceptable better they should have killed them together...I don't know if I am seeing too much but it looked like Kartik was continuously looking at his hand like blaming himself for able to hold her more tightly...don't know how he is gonna get over his guilt of leaving her hand. Better they would have shown her falling with bus but this way 💔

Mohsin is gonna ace all those coming emotional scenes we better become ready with box of tissues😭

Now I am confused what are they gonna do now they killed naira. Rajan what is this twist you talking about that's never been seen before on ITV? Very curious because a naira lookalike is so unoriginal and too predictable. It seems this is end of kaira now because if they go for typical lookalike track now obviously the girl will not be called naira. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Now I am confused what are they gonna do now they killed naira. Rajan what is this twist you talking about that's never been seen before on ITV? Very curious because a naira lookalike is so unoriginal and too predictable. It seems this is end of kaira now because if they go for typical lookalike track now obviously the girl will not be called naira. 

Rajan himself is confused what to show and what not to he just out of nowhere keeps giving promos,interviews and hype things up so much 🤔 and if he thinks this lookalike thing has never happened then he is in big delusion it's the move used track of iTV

@bold seems to me too but then they are using those hashtags #kaira-ekehsaas, #kairaliveson I guess we will have to wait to see what big twist is 🤓