Anupamaa

When will vanraj go back to Kavya ?

DeepaBhatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

How do you think vanraj and Kavya will patch up. Vanraj is pretty pissed at her and baa will not let him leave the Shah house so easily this time. Also, he will feel very comfortable in his house kyunki baa toh Anupama ko force karegi to do his seva like he's a prince. So what will make him go back to Kavya's house. Do you think Anupama will ask him to leave after a few days ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know if he will go back to Kavya. Vanraj's entire basis of existence is that he wants the people around him to flock to him because he does not ever make the first move. Nor does he flock to people. So if anything, it will be Kavya who pushes to come back to Vanraj.

From the precap it looks like Vanraj is going to start scheming to stay in his house. He looks all too satisfied to be at home again. As for Anupama, while she does acknowledge that he is just a guest in the home right now. Maybe if push comes to shove Anupama will say that she cannot stay in the house anymore and she will opt to leave. Leaving Vanraj to stay in the home he so wanted to be back in but without the one person that has made his life easier by being in it. However, I have no expectations from the show so LOL.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I feel kavya soon shift to shah familyaise huwa na anu should leave this house

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I don't know if he will go back to Kavya. Vanraj's entire basis of existence is that he wants the people around him to flock to him because he does not ever make the first move. Nor does he flock to people. So if anything, it will be Kavya who pushes to come back to Vanraj.

From the precap it looks like Vanraj is going to start scheming to stay in his house. He looks all too satisfied to be at home again. As for Anupama, while she does acknowledge that he is just a guest in the home right now. Maybe if push comes to shove Anupama will say that she cannot stay in the house anymore and she will opt to leave. Leaving Vanraj to stay in the home he so wanted to be back in but without the one person that has made his life easier by being in it. However, I have no expectations from the show so LOL.

I see Anupama is pretty strong on that point.. I hope Kavya comes and Anu leaves.. she does not deserve to share the pain of sharing same roof with him..

Or babuji asks him to leave.. but for once I want Anu to keave so that everyone who is getting bed services knows her real worth and learn to stay on their own.. here they take her daily services without recognising her worth except babuji and Samar.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He will go back, when he needs his other needs fulfilled lol... 

Its not like right now he has completely broke it off... which others esp Baa is ignoring that her son is still involved with the woman, he never broke it off even if he is back home....   how these ppl can feel ok with Vanraj is annoying

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tellyme

I see Anupama is pretty strong on that point.. I hope Kavya comes and Anu leaves.. she does not deserve to share the pain of sharing same roof with him..

Or babuji asks him to leave.. but for once I want Anu to keave so that everyone who is getting bed services knows her real worth and learn to stay on their own.. here they take her daily services without recognising her worth except babuji and Samar.

I agree, we have seen several arrangements so far... 

No one knowing - Vanraj in the hose

Anu knowing - Vanraj in the house 

Whole family knowing - Vanraj with Kavya

Whole family knowing - Vanraj in the house

Now what's left? Here are things - 

Now next possible route is that Anu moves out with whole family in the house

Next bring Kavya in the house while Anu is still away 

But going by what Anu said... Going after death, I highly doubt makers are planning to make her leave her Shah house

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think so Vanraj wants to go back to kavya means he doesn't wants to leave family. Yes if Kavya would come he has no issue

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think Kavya would move in the Shah house🤣

shahsb_26 thumbnail

I hope Kavya moves to Shah family😃 atleast we can have some circus there.. But hope Anu and Kinjal leaves the circus too. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Nandini is lucky to have not married any clown in the family ðŸ¤£ Kinju and Anu can go there