Ariya two-shot ~ Silence speak louder than words. *COMPLETED*

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Writer's words: This is after Riya gulped down Xora virus thinking it to be some blueberry. God!! That part was just heart breaking for me. Seeing Riya die on her deathbed was something which I never wished for. Nevertheless that happened, but we can do live in our own fantasy world. And as a writer I thought I can try and make Ariya fans happy as I am already writing on Arakshi. 

Since I can't get too many ideas I have tried a two-shot through which I have tried to make you all happy. Something in a dreamland 

Prologue

After a long battle with the xora virus which had taken shelter in Riya's body, she was stable. Blood transfusion had been a success. And the 4 men's of ETF were happy beyond words, including Arjun. He was happy that she is back- his silent support is back. But Riya was still unconscious unknown to Arjun's feelings. The rush of emotions he went through. Was it Love? No that would be too soon. It was for sure care and concern. He had become a stone after Roshni's death but after seeing his team member in the same condition, he realised that him being a stone was not helpful. Neither to his team nor him. Hence, he cooled down. Now for him his team mattered too. 

Soon Riya gained her consciousness and the boys rushed into her room. She saw all of them looking at her with moist eyes. She never expected that she would be seeing them again. She was thankful to God and she too smiled with tears flowing down her eyes. 

"Ayee Ri! Ro kyun rahi hai?" Chotu asked patting her head lightly. Riya smiled at him weakly. She was still weak because of the virus attack. But doctor assured them that she would be fine soon. 

Riya wipes her tears "Mujhe laga nahi tha ki main tum logon ko wapas dekhungi." At which all gag at her. 

"Kya bol rahi hai Ri? Virus ka asar dimaag pe bhi hota hai kya?" Shree questions giving her an unbelievable glare. "Shree!!" Rathode chides him. He understood what Riya wanted to say and hence she had the right to express what she felt. 

"Sir mera matlab tha ki.." Riya explains when Rathode "It's okay Riya hum samaj sakte hai." She smiles and all smile back at her. She again wipes her tears at which Chotu teases

"Riya dekh na tere aankhon ka water pump leak ho raha hai kya?"

"Haan Riya shayad humein plumber ko bulana padega." Shree adds. Riya pouts at them and then laughs. The two laugh with her. 

Sameer goes out to talk to the doctor and Arjun is the only one with the trio. They continue to chatter and laugh. Arjun has no problems as long as Riya is happy. She stops laughing when she sees Arjun looking at her. Soon ChoRee also stop laughing. 

"Kya hua? Mere yahan hone se koi problem?" He asks. 

"No sir no problem." Riya confirms. She wanted him to be there, near her. "Sir aap kaise hai?" She asks. All the three look at her in disbelief. She also realises that it's she who is in hospital and hence bites her lower lip. 

"Main theek hun." Arjun answers sarcastically. ChoRee looked at Riya hysterically when Riya widened her eyes asking them to shut up. Arjun noticed all that but kept quiet. 

Sameer came with medicine and the reports. He placed it on the table given and instructed ChoRee everything. They also listen carefully to all the instructions. 

"Haan raat ko nurse dekh legi. Lekin subah tum dono turn by turn Riya ke saath ruk sakte ho." Both get extremely happy listening to Sameer. Sameer and Arjun bid them good bye and leave. As soon as Arjun closes the door behind him, he remembers the promise Riya took from ChoRee that is "Mera secret humesha secret hi rehna chahiye." 

Sameer turns to look at him and sees him in thought. He did have some idea as to what he was thinking as he saw a sudden change in his friend.  But he calls him and Arjun gets out of his trance and walks with Sameer. 

Here these three spend some good time with each other. Riya was also healing day by day and in intervals Sameer used to send Arjun intentionally to check on Riya. Slowly her discharge date was coming closer, which means she could come out from that Hospital where she was lying from past many days. 

Hey guyss!! Hope you liked the prologue. Do react and drop by your comments and feedback. Stay safe and Take care 😘

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Index

Prologue : Above 

Chapter 1: Page 3

Chapter 2: Page 4

Epilogue: Page 4

*COMPLETED*

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved the prologue 

Continue soon

DishaAriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow new ariya story πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Nice start 

pls update next part soon 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Loved the prologue

Cont soon

shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it 

Do cont soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful karuna 

Awesome start πŸ€—πŸ€— 

I loved the small one liners of Arjun which describe his concern ... Riya being over emotional was beautiful & overwhelming ... Sameer to had a vague idea of his heart ❀ & that's what a true friend is 😊 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon😊

karuna_kini thumbnail
Originally posted by: stormfly13

Loved the prologue 

Continue soon

Thank you and will continue soon 😊

Hope I will be able to fulfill your expectations 😌😌

karuna_kini thumbnail
Originally posted by: DikshaAriya

Wow new ariya story πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Nice start 

pls update next part soon 

Yes πŸ₯°

Thank you so much πŸ’–πŸ’–

Will continue soon 😊

Hope I will be able to fulfill your expectations πŸ₯°

karuna_kini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Loved the prologue

Cont soon

Thank you soo much ❀️

Hope I will be able to fulfill your expectations.

Will continue soon 😊