Molkki Written Updates 05 Jan 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Purvi and the entire fami,y shocked to see bank notes raining all over the garden. Purvi confesses this wa sher doing , she had stolen Sakshi’s nec n sold it to jewellers n got this amount . She did this to pay off her Molkki amount .

Mukhi is furious n orders her to pick up n collect all the money .Mukhi then throws Purvi out of haveli n orders her to go get the necklace back from where she had sold it .

The haveli gates are shut on Purvi .

Manas n Juhi are very upset n are sure Mukhiyain is innocent. 

Priyashi feels guilty n apologises to Purvi for her state. She informs the jeweller’s name n address to Purvi 

Priyashi then reveals she had spent 10,000/- on. Purchasing new wardrobe . Purvi gets very angry . She scolds Priyashi for this stealing n then spending it off. 

Purvi then asks her to get 10,000/- from her cupboard that she had earned as Tuition fees. She uses that to comp,ate the amount . 

Anjali vouches she will make sure Purvi is never ever able to return back into haveli . 

Anjali meets jeweller m bribes him to melt the necklace.

When Purvi arrives at the jeweller she is unable to buy it back as it’s been melted.

The kids Amanda’s n Juhi do some detective activity to help their dost haathi without whom they could not live n whom they loved very much .

Purvi returns to haveli disappointed n heart broken.Anjali and Jyoti are very thrilled that Purvi failed to get that necklace . Purvi is ready to be punished for the mistake she had done .mama ji and Prakashi both disbelieve Purvi could do such a thing, she must be taking the blame for some one else they are sure . 

Manas n Juhi are distraught n refuse to let go of Purvi Haathi , they could not live without her , they weep .

They hug Purvi , their haathi n weep loudly 

The BG song plays ...” Tu jo gayi .. sona hoga Mera Chaman ....” 

Mama ji n Sethani ask Virendra to change his mind for the sake of the kids.The kids have lost their mother once , they can’t bear to lose Purvi again. They understand his possessiveness with Sakshi’s stuff, but he could not destroy the present n future because of earlier wife . He could not kill Purvi and the kids happiness today because if his dead Sakshi.

Virendra recollects how Purvi had exhibited her honesty at numerous instances. 

Precap

Purvi apologizes to Mukhi for selling the necklace and for the same getting melted by the jeweller.

Purvi asks Priyashi to pack he stuff as they were leaving Vaibhav refuses to allow Priyashi to leave the haveli along with Purvi , if she could not live as Purvi’s sister she could stay on as Vaibhav’s guest !! 

Priyashi agrees with Vaibhav she refuses to move out . but shocked Purvi resents this .

Purvi is seen admiring the pic of a little girl playing in the arms of a lady . She accidentally drops it n the glass shatters .

Purvi asks Buri for a broom to clear up the mess .

Anjali enters n asks what had she broken once again ?? There was nothing seen on the floor !! Purvi is shocked as she turns n finds the shatter3d glass pieces had miraculously disappeared !!  

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Suta for the WU🤗❤️

So Pri kept her mouth shut and wanna stayed in the haveli too🤬😡

Yeh dono VP ll create only nuissance for PurVir 😵..

Hope CVs ll wrap up these 2 story fast😵

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Suta for the WU🤗❤️

So Pri kept her mouth shut and wanna stayed in the haveli too🤬😡

Yeh dono VP ll create only nuissance for PurVir 😵..

Hope CVs ll wrap up these 2 story fast😵

VP 1 and VP 2 

What a coincidence they both have same initials !! I just noticed .

I think Anjali will now use the bhoot card to evict Pirvi out of haveli .

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

VP 1 and VP 2 

What a coincidence they both have same initials !! I just noticed .

I think Anjali will now use the bhoot card to evict Pirvi out of haveli .

I hv noticed it long before their initials are the same but forgot to mention😆...VaiPri gives me so much headache 😖😖😖 

So now Anjali ll play the bhoot card

Sutapasima thumbnail

I hv noticed it long before their initials are the same but forgot to mention😆...VaiPri gives me so much headache 😖😖😖 

So now Anjali ll play the bhoot card

Vai Pri are really cheap .. both deserve eachother I tell you 😡

Ziva01 thumbnail

Vai Pri are really cheap .. both deserve eachother I tell you 😡

Absolutely Suta ji...they are really cheap 😡...

Am watching the epi live now

Sutapasima thumbnail

Absolutely Suta ji...they are really cheap 😡...

Am watching the epi live now

Being a village girl how can she behave like this . lshe is a loose character, that’s why she got pregnant with her earlier boy friend whom she claimed to be in love . That time I thought the boy had betrayed her , taken undue advantage of an innocent girl but now Pri knows what she is doing n where she is leading on Vaibhav .. she is not a kid anymore . 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Being a village girl how can she behave like this . lshe is a loose character, that’s why she got pregnant with her earlier boy friend whom she claimed to be in love . That time I thought the boy had betrayed her , taken undue advantage of an innocent girl but now Pri knows what she is doing n where she is leading on Vaibhav .. she is not a kid anymore . 

wht happened bet her and Naveen had her full consentment and even now she is going the same way with Vai aslo ...she is an easy girl 

U see the way she agrees to stay back as Vai's guest😲🤢....Pur has put her marriage and the kids at stake for her and now she is willing stay back as Pur should leave...unbelievable😡🤢

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the wu Suta 🤗 

Priyashi is so disgusting 🤢 vaibhav too 😡

Hope vir asked her to stay back as he believed in her  and knew she would never steal anything 😇

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Thanks for the wu Suta 🤗 

Priyashi is so disgusting 🤢 vaibhav too 😡

Hope vir asked her to stay back as he believed in her  and knew she would never steal anything 😇

I hope better sense prevails on Vir and he decides to listen to his heart n not his hot headedness like Krur Singh as Pur alleges🤣🤣🤣 

And we know Anjali might never be revealed 🤬... poor Vir he lost one precious piece of gold jewellery. It’s a loss for the family at least. 😒