PreRish SS ~ •|| The Mother of My Child ||• (ch 1)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Made by Wistfulness

Prologue

He was about to go when I helplessly said in the hope of getting rid off of him, "Mr. Bajaj, I am having Anurag's child in my womb and I don't want to declare it before marriage"

He grinned, "No problem. I will brought him up as a lavish Bajaj"

My hope vanished away when he didn't had problem with it. He did not care about a child as well. I disgust at him of not being beloved to an unborn. I closed my eyes when tears rolled down and he carelessly left.

He had so many peels like an onion, but I had hope that he can be beloved to children, but he left me speechless, proving me wrong.

---

I was sitting in a car when my baby kicked in the womb the most precious feeling or pain in the world. He was looking outside the mirror after getting married too.

I entered his lavish bungalow in a separate room and I had no idea why did he forcefully married me.

Firstly, he trapped my love Anurag, sent him to jail and then I had no option to visit his mansion, where he put forward a task, to marry him or see my Anurag in the lockup for the lifetime and destroy Basu's.

I was sitting on the bed, caressing my womb, "Baby, the vibes are not fine. I know, you are also feeling to meet your father but mamma had no option na"

The same time I heard a loud scream of his. I stepped out carefully and heard, "How can you be so careless to not care her?", and he throw the phone on the wall which broke into pieces.

"What happen Mr. Bajaj?", I asked.

"Everything shouldn't be in your knowledge Mrs. Bajaj", and saying this he drove off.

I too order to the driver to follow him and we reached a school.

He had a kid on his lap pampering her, "Is it paining?"

She nodded in a yes. 

I couldn't see her face but could listen him, "Yes?"

"How does it happen?", he clenched his jaw.

The teacher replied, "She was running and a swing hit her leg, she couldn't say anything after all she is....", she shut her mouth noticing his glare.

I was on the door when the kid skimmed out. I immediately hid behind a pillar when he came out cupping the kid in her arms came out saying, "Lets go Mrs. Bajaj"

----

He carefully laid her down on the bed with her soft toy and I too came out with him to the living room.

After a long silence he broke it, "I have seen you saving my Kukkie from adverse situations. She too did like you. Doctor has claimed that the change she has seen in Kukkie after meeting you were tremendous. So I did marry you for my Kukkie" , saying this he left hiding his tears.

"Is it the same Bajaj? Didn't he marry for the revenge, but for his child....he is an onion and I wouldn't understand him", thought I.

I sat near Kukkie and I felt that she is my child. She kicked my hand in slumber and I smile.

-----

Index

Prologue - Above

Chapter 1 - page 1

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Please update. You have not updated some other stories too. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPLLLEEEAAAAASSEE UUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by Lovefun235

Please update. You have not updated some other stories too. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPLLLEEEAAAAASSEE UUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

Ok I am updating now only

Chapter 1

Rishab changed into a night gown to grab the medicine box from his almirah and jumped the pebbles. He without knocking, entered the Kukkie's room, without looking over her he said, "Kukkie...", And then stopped when he lifted his eyes up. He found Prerna unexpectedly.

After the marriage he wasn't sure how will she react over him being a father of a six year old mute girl who expects from her to be take carer of her, as the reason of the forced wedding.

He was quite amused, when he noticed Prerna laid on his daughter's bed, taking his child in her warmth. A smile crept on his face.

He was about to left the room but he looked at the medicine box in his hands and thought, "they have been slept, who will give antiseptics to Kukkie?"

"What should I do now?", Thinking in dilemma, Rishab Bajaj decided to wake only Kukkie up so she can take the medicines but in this process Prerna changed her side and open her eyes half. When she did realised that someone was leaning over her she got disturbed and uncomfortable, "huh! Who is this?"

"I am sorry,I was waking Kukkie up, not you please really sorry", appologised Rishab.

Prerna looked at Kukkie who was in deep sleep, left the bed and mumbled, "for?"

"For antiseptics", he replied.

She said, "she has taken that"

"Oh!", He was surprised how easily she had taken antiseptics.

"Yeah! Turmeric milk, the best antiseptic", she replied and continued, "now go, otherwise uth jaegi"

He knew from the childhood how his mother used to give him turmeric milk instead of antiseptics, so that he can drink it easily and not has gulp down antiseptics.

But the same time Kukkie lose her slumber and ran towards Prerna's arms and hug her tight and made a pout. Prerna sat on her knees and kissed her forehead.

"Come let's sleep", Prerna said but Kukkie denied.

At which she smiled, "please", and made face.

"Kukkie, go and sleep", Rishab intervene and strictly said at which Kukkie gloom her face.

Prerna glared Rishab, "don't interrupt"

She said, "come I will narrate you a story", which delight you.

Rishab tried to say, "Kukkie let her sleep baby"

"Don't come between me and my daughter", she scold him this time, which crept an unexpected smile on his lips.

---

In the morning, Rishab stopped at the signal when he was about to drop Kukkie to the school. The little girl was sitting on the passenger seat and tried to say, "pa!!!"

"What happen?", He replied looking at her.

She showed her teddy bear to him, "I like her", she signalled via fingers to him and took a deep breath.

"Do you?", She signalled her again.

The same time he start the car, as he noticed that traffic signal has been over.

---

Nice update. waiting for the next part.

Originally posted by Lovefun235

Nice update. waiting for the next part.

Thanks for reading it dear