Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kate we think alike, saw it was not put up and I put and you put it too

Who else is pending to butcher Veer's characterization ??  Let them do it in one go

Temple sindoor  Veer again ? 

after all what rani feels when she sees RaniSa, Kiara and him, was enough for him to stop all nonsense

he went off the room to tell Ranisa and Kiara stopped,  or was he pulling her leg and he had no intention to stop

Orange juice spill was once a divine intervention, if it did not fall he was intending to spend the night in the room with Kiara

and what lie he told Rani how can i stay with kiara in one room in the night as she is not my wife

always divine would not come if you intend falling from grace

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Kate we think alike, saw it was not put up and I put and you put it too

Who else is pending to butcher Veer's characterization ??  Let them do it in one go

Temple sindoor  Veer again ? 

after all what rani feels when she sees RaniSa, Kiara and him, was enough for him to stop all nonsense

he went off the room to tell Ranisa and Kiara stopped,  or was he pulling her leg and he had no intention to stop

Orange juice spill was once a divine intervention, if it did not fall he was intending to spend the night in the room with Kiara

and what lie he told Rani how can i stay with kiara in one room in the night as she is not my wife

always divine would not come if you intend falling from grace

Same thoughts. I thought he wouldn't do but he went ahead. I never ever thought he would go ahead. ðŸ¤¬

Rani cannot stop it. Coz he didn't say that he had accepted her as his patni yet.

Rani Sa too introduced Kiara as his patni. No one can go against her either.

The thing is here they both have not understood that it's divine grace that they both married but I am still dissappointed that he didn't stop it. Will see what is there in store for us.

Think how would have Rani felt. If I had been there my heart would felt someone piecing my heart.

If I had been in Veer's place I would rather say Rani Sa I cannot do it. You don't leave the house because of us, I will leave with Rani as it's our fault but I cannot fill Kiara's maan with Holy Sindoor .

I think this is another plan of Rani Sa . Stop saas bahu and pls start education track.

Regarding room and orange juice -Completly agree.

caller123 thumbnail

as usual  Veer was going ahead

RaniSa stopped

Saas Bahu aur Saazish (SBS) on ABP News daily at 2:30 PM 

A major twist is going to happen in the serial, Apna Time Bhi Aayega. Nandini's Mother-in-Law asks Veer to apply Sindoor on Kiara's maang. This is happening in Rani's presence. When Veer approaches Kiara for the same, Rani Maa comes there and stops Veer from Doing so.Has Rani Maa accepted Veer and Rani's Marriage or is this her new plan? What will happen next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bHp-v8KUtQ

Thank you so much Shaila.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Same thoughts. I thought he wouldn't do but he went ahead. I never ever thought he would go ahead. ðŸ¤¬

Rani cannot stop it. Coz he didn't say that he had accepted her as his patni yet.

Rani Sa too introduced Kiara as his patni. No one can go against her either.

The thing is here they both have not understood that it's divine grace that they both married but I am still dissappointed that he didn't stop it. Will see what is there in store for us.

Think how would have Rani felt. If I had been there my heart would felt someone piecing my heart.

If I had been in Veer's place I would rather say Rani Sa I cannot do it. You don't leave the house because of us, I will leave with Rani as it's our fault but I cannot fill Kiara's maan with Holy Sindoor .

I think this is another plan of Rani Sa . Stop saas bahu and pls start education track.

Regarding room and orange juice -Completly agree.

Yea I am pissed. He can’t sleep in the same room as Kiara but putting sindoor is no problem...

caller123 thumbnail

Shaila , maybe it's because of promo they are showing Rani Sa stopping it.

Coz in the last promo it's said whether relationships win over stubbornness . Maybe because of it. 

Still I do not agree with what Veer was going to do. Hope they show something to redeem his character .

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Yea I am pissed. He can’t sleep in the same room as Kiara but putting sindoor is no problem...

Same here. I am pissed off. Trying to find why he was going to do it? Now I want him to regret. 

He was ready to sleep there right if juice was not the problem . He told Kiara to sleep on the bed and him on the sofa.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Veer was earlier playing kitchen kitchen

now sindoor sindoor

she was so clear of her feelings of a woman who gets married

and his anger too  that makes her nervous  and do not know how would he react to her on any issue

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Veer was earlier playing kitchen kitchen

now sindoor sindoor

she was so clear of her feelings of a woman who gets married

and his anger too  that makes her nervous  and do not know how would he react to her on any issue

Yup Shaila. she said what she feels. And her feelings regarding sindoor scene I can understand. Any married woman doesn't like to her pati applying sindoor on someone's maang.

Kitchen kitchen was better than sindoor sindoor.

He is like his father. Doesn't speak when needed.