If Kareena did KHNH and Aish Chalte Chalte, they would have been in VZ - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Why are we beating up a dead horse anyway. I haven't watched Chalte Chalte, but Preity was the perfect Zaara in Veer Zaara. Aish is prettier than her for sure but that wouldn't have made Zaara more appealing imo. Instead her super model looks & screeching voice would have ruined the simplicity & bubbliness of Zaara. I can not imagine Aish being Zaara after the way Preity has fit in the shoe of Zaara so perfectly.

Do people actually think Aishwarya is that good an actress that they're wishing she was in Veer Zara, Chalte Chalte, and however many other films? 

Rani, Kajol and Preity are all better actresses. Especially Rani and Kajol. 

And I'm surprised people are saying Preity and Kajol are not 'beautiful enough' to play Zara and Paro. I wonder what it takes to meet your lofty beauty standards. Both girls are pretty, and if Kajol did an SLB film he would have worked his cinematography 'magic' to make her look 'spellbinding'. 

If he can use cinematography to emphasise the looks of Sonam, Deepika, and Aishwarya, he could have done the same for Kajol. 

To this day I don't get the hype around Aishwarya's looks. She's pretty, yes. But she's not an otherworldly beauty that outshines all other women. There's a lot of hyperbole around her. 

Originally posted by BlueWaters20

Do people actually think Aishwarya is that good an actress that they're wishing she was in Veer Zara, Chalte Chalte, and however many other films? 

Rani, Kajol and Preity are all better actresses. Especially Rani and Kajol. 

And I'm surprised people are saying Preity and Kajol are not 'beautiful enough' to play Zara and Paro. I wonder what it takes to meet your lofty beauty standards. Both girls are pretty, and if Kajol did an SLB film he would have worked his cinematography 'magic' to make her look 'spellbinding'. 

If he can use cinematography to emphasise the looks of Sonam, Deepika, and Aishwarya, he could have done the same for Kajol. 

To this day I don't get the hype around Aishwarya's looks. She's pretty, yes. But she's not an otherworldly beauty that outshines all other women. There's a lot of hyperbole around her. 

Funny thing is that she was never even offered the role of Zaara. She was offered Rani's role. Yash Chopra wanted Kajol for Zaara's role, which makes sense coz YRF might have wanted to recreate the DDLJ effect.

This forum is obsessed with Ash. She's history everywhere else. 😆

Edited by Fallen-Embers - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Fallen-Embers

Funny thing is that she never offered the role of Zaara. She was offered Rani's role. Yash Chopra wanted Kajol for Zaara's role, which makes sense coz YRF might have wanted to recreate the DDLJ effect.

This forum is obsessed with Ash. She's history everywhere else. 😆

If it's so then all these hullabaloo over it is for nothing actually😆 I would rather say thank God she wasn't a part of Veer Zaara.

Zaara, she still could make it I guess..... with some efforts on her part & with some changes in the character sketch.

But Saamiya Siddiqui & Aish? 😳 I am already shuddering by imaging how much she could have ruined her with her screeching voice😆 

Originally posted by .Lonewalker.

If it's so then all these hullabaloo over it is for nothing actually😆 I would rather say thank God she wasn't a part of Veer Zaara.

Zaara, she still could make it I guess..... with some efforts on her part & with some changes in the character sketch.

But Saamiya Siddiqui & Aish? 😳 I am already shuddering by imaging how much she could have ruined her with her screeching voice😆 

This happens every week, doesn't it? Something or the other about how all the movies in BW were written for Ash, and how SLB can never recreate the magic even though Ash was hardly his first choice for anything apart from Guzaarish. This will go on...jab tak hain jaan 😆

IDC about Veer Zaara or Saamiya, but I thank all the stars that she didn't do Chalte Chalte. The movie is so adorable, and Rani makes it so. 😳

Edited by Fallen-Embers - 3 years ago

I am sorry but I cannot imagine anyone other than Preity Zinta as both Zaara and Naina! For me she and her chemistry with her co-stars in both these films were one of the most attractive aspects of those movies! And she may not have done as many path-breaking roles, but she is a good actress and I have enjoyed most of her roles. She has done full justice to all the characters she has played! 

And in my opinion, she was/is one of the most beautiful actresses! She ruined herself a while ago but she looks much better and happy now, so I’m happy for her!! 

Originally posted by Sanju_

I am sorry but I cannot imagine anyone other than Preity Zinta as both Zaara and Naina! For me she and her chemistry with her co-stars in both these films were one of the most attractive aspects of those movies! And she may not have done as many path-breaking roles, but she is a good actress and I have enjoyed most of her roles. She has done full justice to all the characters she has played! 

And in my opinion, she was/is one of the most beautiful actresses! She ruined herself a while ago but she looks much better and happy now, so I’m happy for her!! 

Only Aishwarya is beautiful, get it? 😆

Originally posted by Sanju_

Definitely 😳 In her prime she was one of the most beautiful actresses.

I know beauty is subjective but it cannot be this much subjective that this can be passed off as plain or ordinary🤓

And  I think we are yet to come across another smile as beautiful as this😳

Originally posted by Fallen-Embers

This happens every week, doesn't it? Something or the other about how all the movies in BW were written for Ash, and how SLB can never recreate the magic even though Ash was hardly his first choice for anything apart from Guzaarish. This will go on...jab tak hain jaan 😆

IDC about Veer Zaara or Saamiya, but I thank all the stars that she didn't do Chalte Chalte. The movie is so adorable, and Rani makes it so. 😳

I haven't watched Chalte Chalte🤔 Should I? 😛

Originally posted by .Lonewalker.

I haven't watched Chalte Chalte🤔 Should I? 😛

Yes! You must. It's a simple and a cute movie 😳