Anupamaa

Storyline down the drain!!

itsprav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
  • Seriously if writers  wanted Anupama to take care of Vanraj whats the whole point of women empowerment and fight back slogan.. another hopeless serial of saas ka thaana bahu ka rona

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

There was no point. Leela will continue to pressure Anupama and that disgusting decision she makes in the precap to tell Anupama to not do her dancing classes so she can take of Vanraj??? Like ma'am TU HAI KAUN. Tu jaa bahar aur paise kamaa agar Vanraj ki ITNI chintha hai. This show was never meant to represent any nayi soch. All they wanted was an excuse to continue to torture a woman like Anupama on screen. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This show is showing reality  baa type women  real world mein bhi exit karti  hain

And in today world also vanraj and baa type people exit   . One of my Relative she is doing job as well as looking after home but her husband and her mother in law always discourage her 

I am thankful to writer that have start  show  anupama which show  real problem of real life special about house wives  not unrealistic problem 

I was  ilitrary irritated to see unrealistic problem in serial for many years  like  koi bhi  guest  ghar mein  andar aa gaya  aur baad phir  us guest ne revenge ki chakkar mein kaha hum is ghar ko poora barbaad kardenge 

Sabko  sadak pur laa denge  , tumhara pardafash karke rehenge

And 

It is good anupama   totally refuse baa order for not teaching  dance clas

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

But Anupama will definitely take stand for herself. 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chill yaar in precape Che made clear to baa that vanraj is mehmaan here and she is not going to stop working now vanraj will crave to be with her and anupama will not even care him nice situation and as per article’s vanraj will even loose the job and now they don’t have choice but ani should work now vanraj will come to know the masala wali housewife can do anything 

So chill guys

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are right, there is no point. Now Vanraj won't leave the house like a leech and Anu would be working as a slave again. Because no one else is going to raise a finger to do a thing! 

The only difference would be now Anu would be an earning slave - who would finance the house, cook for everyone, do house chores for everyone, and on top of that nurse that trash!

Psychological suffering is another story and the cherry on the top would be Anu justifying all these as act of goodness. Guest ki seva toh krni hi he Pehle Pati permeshwar tha ab guest bhagwan hoga. Meanwhile, that trash would gather sympathy if they were any left!!

In short, Anu would be upgraded to 'Earning doormat version 2' and that Trash would be treated as upgraded 'God'. 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think Anupama will not forgive Vanraj. She called him a guest (mehmaan). She will take care of of Vanraj out of a misplaced sense of duty but she won’t easily be able to forget his taunts, his betrayal and his contempt towards her. It would be nice to see Vanraj repentant and trying to win Anupama’s forgiveness but her remaining aloof and nonchalant towards him. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yesterday when  kavya said to anupama that  ki dukh sabka hai pur vanraj   sirf mera hai  

Anupama  said to kavya that main bhooli to nahi thi phir bhi yaad rakhoongi 

So anupama  is no going to accept back vanraj

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yesterday when  kavya said to anupama that  ki dukh sabka hai pur vanraj   sirf mera hai  

Anupama  said to kavya that main bhooli to nahi thi phir bhi yaad rakhoongi 

So anupama  is no going to accept back vanraj

Yeah i don't think so Anupama is going to accept Vanraj at all.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

My opinion is little different 😆

I think maza ab aayega 

After watching 2days precap i m sure its difficult to tame Anupama 😎

While staying with Kavya, half of Vanraj's strut and One hand of Vanraj is broken but the whole strut is yet to be broken.😎

And this will happen only when he stays home

I admit, this will hurt Anupama but this pain will give her immense strength

Even those who consider her to be GAWAR should know how capable she is

Ab Vanraj bhi dekhega "never underestimate the power of a house wife" 

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago