AsYa FF ~ •|| Enchanter ||• {Chapter 4 - Page 4}

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maaan you are awesome 😍 3 different stories and all so amazing 🔥❤️

This one is such a new concept! 

Thank you thank you🙌❤️

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow, another one. 

I wanna see how Asad fits into this.. 

continue soon

Originally posted by: cutie15

Maaan you are awesome 😍 3 different stories and all so amazing 🔥❤️

This one is such a new concept! 

Thank you thank you🙌❤️

Well thanks a lot for these words but I think don't deserve this much appreciation ....I just like AsYa and try something to write over them🤗🤗

Originally posted by: tanvi_mittal29

Wow, another one. 

I wanna see how Asad fits into this.. 

continue soon

Will update soon

Thanks for reading🙂🙂

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice concept dear

Waiting for an update soon 

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice concept dear

Waiting for an update soon 

Thanks for pm

Thans asif

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You write so well ❤️

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

You write so well ❤️

Thanks means a lot😍

Enchanter-copy.jpg

Chapter 1

A year and half back, a young little boy Amir was hiding under a dining table in school uniform when a pair of leg passed from there. The mobile phone slipped from the person's hand so the person bent down.

The young cheerful girl Zoya it was, who realised that Amir was already sitting there. She grinned and tickled his abdomen hard. He laughed due to which and she immediately whispered in his ear, "hey smarty what are you doing here?"

"Zoe phuppi! I don't want to have milk", Amir answered with a pout at which she laughed.

"Ab to pakde gaye janaab, now you have to had milk", she winked while carefully dragging him out.

The little Amir made a gloom face, "No"

"Sochlo, otherwise I will share your secret hiding place with your ammi", she winked and blackmailed the little child who had a glass full of milk while closing his eyes at which Zoya laughed looking at his reactions.

When the same time she heard a loud scream, "Ghunghroo! Come soon and call the doctor"

Ghunghroo was the royal head of the servants and whenever, whoever may have called him, it means that there is an urgency.

Zoya could easily understand whose scream was it, her sister in law and mother of Amir, Hina. 

She was pregnant so Zoya was expecting that it might be the situation of labour pain. She became excited, "wow! Amir your sister is coming soon"

The little Amir too became excited when Zoya called Amir's nanny and ordered her, "aaj Amir baba is not going school so take him in your custody aur dhyaan rakhna, don't leave him alone for a second, understand"

"Jee Baaji", the nanny followed the orders and took the little Amir with her and Zoya ran towards Hina's bedroom.

----

After reaching Zoya had a wide smile over her face, but the situation wasn't like the same as she has expected. Instead of Hina, Eijaz, Zoya's brother was laying over the bed and the frightened Hina was sitting, holding his hand.

The smile shrunk from the lips and the expressions of confusion and worries taken place of it.

"Bhai! Are you fine?", Zoya asked and sat near him.

He smiled fake, "I'm fine gudiya, tumhari bhabhi bhi, she worries a lot"

"Don't lie. I can understand with your voice only that nothing is fine. What happen", Zoya looked towards Hina.

Hina was in tears and sobbed, "When your Bhai was wiping his mouth with napkin, blood stained"

"What?", Zoya's reaction was obvious, she had concern for her brother.

"Kab se?", She asked.

Eijaz looked at her sister, "arey baba bas aaj hi"

"Don't you dare lie bhai", Zoya pointed her finger in his direction and looked at Hina, "around a week"

Zoya yelled out loud, "Ghunghroo! Ghunghroo"

"Ji baaji, doctor kaha hai?", Zoya was in hell angst over Eijaz which she threw over Ghunghroo who replied, "he is coming", and looked down.

She clenched her jaw, "your maalik isn't fine at all since seven days and you're not worried"

"Sorry baji", only this the poor servant could tell.

Eijaz smiled being sincere brother, "Zoya! Why are you screaming over a poor person"

"I am screaming at you. Fine?", She sheepishly replied at which he laughed and with laughter he coughed and blood started flowing.

The same time doctor came and witnessed. He replied, "he needs some tests reports then I can confirmly tell you what has happened to him", at which Zoya nodded and folded her arms over chest and ordered, "aaram karenge ab aap"

"But I have some work", Eijaz counter replied.

"Bhaad me gaya kaam", Zoya replied as she was the queen of the palace.

Hina smiled, "chalo finally kisi ki to maante hain baat", when Eijaz agreed and joined his hand in front of both the ladies.

-----

Two days later, looking at the reports doctor said, "I am sorry but, blood cancer"

Hina started crying listening this and caressing her back, "koi ilaaj", wiping tears from her eyes Zoya asked.

"Actually, nawab sahib knew about it, that nothing left", doctor replied at which Zoya and Hina screamed at him.

"Bhai/Eijaz", they were so shocked to know this fact.

Hina slapped him tight, "why did you do this to us", at Zoya in tears handled her hand said, "not done bhai..", and continued, "we will take you to America, London...whatever is possible"

"Ma'am you aren't understanding. This is not curable", doctor tried to make her understand when Hina simply asked while crying and losing her balance, "how much is left?"

"Merely two years", the tear rolled down from Zoya's eyes when Eijaz declared, "and after me Zoya is going to be the heir"

Zoya started crying loud, "No! Never", and ran from there.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 5 months ago