PreRish FF~ •||Kuch to Tha Tere Mere... Darmiyaan||• : (pg 4) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 4

Prerna smiled as well, "That means ...", She was unsure.

"No no no. It is not like that about what are you thinking."Rishab replied immediately nodding his head negatively.

"Kya bhai... Kolkata me aap mujhe bhul gaye the kya?", Reshmi complained when Prerna intervene with scrunched brows, "bhai?"

Rishab pulled Reshmi's cheek, "yes she is my choti si khoti si behena"

"Oh I didn't came to know about this in Kolkata. She is right Mr. bajaj", she winked when Rishab was about to say something Prerna intervene, "let me bring something to eat"

Rishab stopped her, "but you don't know the kitchen"

"If you remember I have just explored the apartment", Prerna taunted him.

"Okay"

She left when Reshmi gave a side hug to her brother, "you still love her na"

He looked her as if he doesn't, "Don't be silly girl"

She jumped over the sofa and offered him a handkerchief, "Wipe the sweat", and smirked.

He closed his eyes tight, smiled and sat with her while whispering, "How do you..."

She mocked him, "Because I can see it in your eyes"

He gave him a side hug when the same time Prerna entered with packed snacks. She too sat down, "I am sorry, how can I forget this is the changed but smarter Bajaj...at least more than me", pouting she offered the chips to them.

"Kyu?", Reshmi asked.

"Arey I didn't find anything in the kitchen re. Except packed food", taunted Prerna to Bajaj.

Reshmi laughed at it and said while smirking, "Do you know what we were discussing?"

"Yes tell me", excited Prerna.

He abruptly intervene, "Nothing. She is a child"

"Mr. Bajaj, who talks like this to his younger one?", scolded Prerna to him.

Reshmi overwhelmed, "Chalo accha hai meri side lena wala koi to hai"

"Chup", Bajaj tried to say not say about what were discussing.

"Haw Mr. Bajaj. Not Good....Reshmi you tell", Prerna intervene being excited.

Reshmi too teased him, "We were discussing how he loves..."

"Loves children", he took over the topic but Reshmi didn't agreed, "No. We were not"

"Mr. Bajaj aap chup rahiye", Prerna snapped him at which he said, "you still dominate me like a wife"

In the flow she flew, "No, you don't let me listen your life"

"Kya batao that how much I love you", in the flow he himself tell what he didn't want to which gives a spark to Prerna and past memories.

Tune jo na kaha

Main woh sunta raha

Khamakha bewajah 

khwaab bunta raha

They looked into each other's eyes and there was something playing since the first time when on the road he felt something for her.

Jane kiski humein 

Lag gayi hai nazar

He had tears in the eye which she could witness easily... 

Door chaahat se main 

Apni chalta raha

Khamakha bewaja khwab bunta raha

She gulped down the fresh saliva formed in her throat, when reminded that how easily he divorced her for her happiness. The happiness who didn't even gave her the right to live. She ran away into the room in tears.

Dard ye pehle se hai jyada

Dil se phir ye kiya wada

Khamosh Nazrein hain bezuban

He tried to stop her but couldn't when he realised that how he married her forcefully which he guilt for, yet but it is true that still he is in love with her till date, forever.

Ab na pehle si baatein Hain

Bolo to lab thartharate hain

Raaz ye dil ka 

Ho na bayaan...

She cried a lot in memories, either for her guilt or her hidden feelings which she has not named yet, for Rishab.

Ho gaya dil pe asar koi hum pe nahi

Hum safar mein to hain

Humsafar hi nahi ....

He ran away to the terrace looked at the road of high traffic....but his mind and soul was only Prerna.

Door jaata raha

Paas aata raha

Khamakha bewaja khwab bunta raha

A lone tear drop fell down from his eye and rolled down his cheek. Prerna was crying heavily.

Finally Superb update. Thanks for this chappy. Loved the way Prerna snapped at Rishabh. 

Rishabh confessed his love for Prerna without realizing it. 

Reshmi Bajaj 👍🏼

How could I miss all these updates 😭

Anyways the story is going really good,  am I to assume that kukki is dead? 💔 Oh the cutie 😭 Really want to know what happened. 

Can't wait to read more