Interesting 

Continue soon 

Thanks

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 1

Prerna was aghast to see the past chapter of life, "Rishab Bajaj"

He saved her from dying and they crossed the howrah river. She had tears in her eyes realising that to one he loved the most has tried to kill her but the person whom she hated the most has saved her from the death.

She was guilty and hurt on the same time. She was in dilemma. "Why did you save me? I don't want to live.", She confessed her feelings and was about to jump in the river but he forced to not to.

"What are you doing? Life is to live, not to sacrifice it for someone who doesn't love you.", Rishab screamed holding her tight.

She shout out loud, "then why did you sacrificed it for me"

Rishab was speechless. He has no answer to reply about why did he left with her daughter only for Prerna's happiness. He gulped down the fresh lump, "I didn't sacrifice anything, I just do what was right for all of us"

She had tears in her eyelashes, "you can do anything Mr. bajaj but can't lie"

He laughed at her line when she called her, "iss duniya me har insaan ki har khwahish poori nahi hoti, kyuki har insaan Bajaj nahi hota"

They were at the seashore. Rishab jumped from the wooden boat and gave her a hand to come out. She looked over his hand, and thought "can I trust him", when simply a thought again strike, "he has saved you Prerna and gave you a life."

"Don't you trust me?", He asked.

"Someone has broke trust so mercilessly that I can't trust anymore", she replied.

He pressed his lips in a thin line, "why not we leave that son of br*t over the bridge?"

She nodded his head and gave her a hand to him. They were all wet when they came out, "I don't want to go anywhere?"

"Why?", Asked he.

She cried out loud and broke down over the seashore, "I don't leave anymore" and hit him on the chest while chanting, "why did you save me? Marne kyu nahi diya mujhe.

"Life is precious than your so called love idiot", he hold her tight and she was to close to him, even hear his breathe.

She looked into his daring eyes and he hugged her tight in his embrace, which gave her an enigmatic energy and coming to her senses she said, "I want to meet my daughter"

At which he nodded his head and they left for the hospital. 

She saw the burning hospital and remain numb, "Sneha!!!", She jerked his hand broke over the floor.

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm 

Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm 

Will do soon

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi.......... please update the rest of the story. You have already completed several chapter. It is a nice start. 😃😃😃 Love to read your work.

Originally posted by: masdhu

Hi.......... please update the rest of the story. You have already completed several chapter. It is a nice start. 😃😃😃 Love to read your work.

Thanks a lot. Will do it soon😀

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start dear

Loved it

Update soon please 

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice start dear

Loved it

Update soon please 

Thanks for pm

Thanks 

Chapter 2

Prerna woke up in the morning, with the memorylane of Sneha's death news, the slumber weaken and she screamed, "Sneha!!", and she found herself on the bed in a wooden Bajaj flat. The same time when she shouted a palm came to her mouth and shut it tightly. Rishab scared her, "Prerna! someone can hear", she immediately cut her palm with her sharp teeth and he shrieked it off.

"What the hell is this Mr. Bajaj?", she again shouted and he offered her a glass of juice. She instantly threw it on the floor and the glass broke into little pieces.

He clenched his jaw and lit the cigar and blew the cloud of the smoke through the window. She kept weeping, "He could kill me, but why my baby?"

"I knew it, that is why I have warned him of my comeback", he had some fog in his lungs and blew again.

She bit her lower lip, but he kept saying, "my eyes were on you and Anurag. You were busy in your life so I did not like to indulge in your life, but when I came to know about Anurag's plan to kill you, I couldn't stop myself"

"But trust me. I did not about Sneha", he looked at her and again blew the cloud.

"Now what?", he asked her.

"Badla!" she looked into his eyes daringly. Her eyes were red and puffy. 

She was sitting on the floor and he smoking threw the nearby window, standing over there when she screamed, "I will take you to the death, but will never give it to you Anurag Basu", she barked like a lioness and immediately left the spot to meet Anurag. But the same time he held her tightly with an arm and pinned her to the wall. He drop the cigar from the window of 17th floor, leaning his body down over hers.

He clenched his jaw, "Itni uchai se giraya tha?"

"Are you taunting me?", she yelled curtly.

"No. I am complaining.", he replied at which she creased her brow at which he replied, "You will take revenge?"

She shook her head, "I will"

He left her and started laughing out loud. She asked, "Are you making my fun? I don't want to stay here", she declared and was about to left again when he snatched and now her back was on his chest. Her one arm was on her back which he held tightly and one was on her abdomen.

He whispered in her ear, "Simply clear, I cannot see revenge your eyes, I see love in them"

"That is for my child. I am mother and a mother can do anything", she replied sternly.

He said, "Yeah, but revenge doesn't give everything Prerna.", he loosened his grip and they were face to face and he continued, "You're Prerna Sharma, who cannot give hatred."

"I am just Prerna, mother of Sneha", she retorted back.

"Revenge does not give anything", he said.

She was amused, "Is this Rishab Bajaj, who married me for revenge"

He didn't said anything remained quiet but she kept, "The one who accept an illegitimate child for revenge. Who create a drama of accident for revenge. The person, who can hit his father for revenge"

"Arey how do you know what is child, when you doesn't spend time with a child. You are a shark....just a business shark huh!", she sarcastically taunted at which he was about to left in tears when she finally said at his back, "Aap ne apne bacchi kaha khoyi jo aap janenge bacche ko khone ka dard....Am I right"

"Shut Up you....", he stop himself somehow after screaming loud like a tiger. His pitch echoed in the flat which scared her and now she was guilty what she has does.

He tip toed steps near her one by one, "I married you for my child. I accept that so called illegitimate child for him. I created the drama, for my love and I hit my dad for my mother....the four love ones of my life.....Prerna Sharma"

"And why, because you taught her to talk, and they killed her in the school", he said with pain looking somewhere in the air.

"Do I take revenge from you? Do I?"

"Revenge is not life but life is the revenge"

"I am...", she tried to stop her by apologizing when he was leaving the room. But the last piece of glass hit his foot and started bleeding, "Rishab....", she called him and ran towards him. But he showed a hand, "Stop!"

"And I know what is the pain of loosing a child.... I have lost Sneha.... I have lost Kukkie", confessed he and tears droplet destined to the floor from her eyes.

He bit his lower lip, "par shayad aap maon ki hi rone ka, chikhne ka, dard ko batane ka haq hai iss duniya mein"

A tear droplet destined from his and her eye together when he left the room, pinning out the glass piece and imprint the blood path from his foot. She felt as if someone has pinched a knife in her heart and twisted it. She somewhere felt as her pain is nothing. She realised to live with revenge is not life, but life is the revenge.

It broke her down to the floor, as she too love Kukkie.....