Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish FF ~ •||A Shark And A Gold Fish||• - Three ~ page 2

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Banner Credits to Sevenstreaks

•││Prologue││•

I pushed the heavy gates of his huge mansion, alas! nailed down with the fetters.  Adorably, clad in the maroon saree, spontaneously a voice stopped me, "Are you Ms. Sharma?", I was aghast to know how his watchman was aware of my identity. 

I felt as I chose to not be a warrior, but throwing the arms when my pallu started flying with the wind, making an arc in the air on its own accord, as such, this is what the skies wanted, just I behaved like an ignorant.

He was on a green couch, waiting for me when I reached gaspingly and noticed his gray hair.  His back was facing the main door, when he lit his cigar and blew the dense fog into the air, to pretend of being unaware by my presence.

I choked in between my soar throat but he proved me wrong as always and puff the cigar to quench the craving, "Bravo! Ms. Sharma, you are welcome in the ocean of the business shark.", but he didn't spare a glance at me or the antique clock hanging on the wall when completed, "You're on time"

I shut my eyes tight, when he behaved as if it made no odds, but was unbearable to me, "I was always in an ocean, being a goldfish, pure like happiness", and a hot tear kissed my cheek when I taunted him.

He spun to look at me and skimmed out when I was more beautiful than a fresh rose, he was easy on the eyes. He noticed me keenly, and uttered, "Almond-shaped beautiful eyes, but puffy red with tears, why so?"

"Not your business", I straight-forwarded expressed myself.

He came to the exact point, "Are you ready to accept my offer? Yes, of course, you are.", but answered the question himself, arrogantly.

I licked my lips, mustered the strength to walk towards the man, and wiped my tears, "Yes, I am ready to marry you, Mr. Bajaj"

Mr. Bajaj kept the cigar on the ashtray and disgusted me with his grin of victory. I choked back my tears, "What will you gain by marrying me, Mr. Bajaj?"

"Anurag Basu loves you unconditionally", he stated, as he tied his cobalt blue gown's belt. "Aaj kal duniya mein aise unconditional love bahut rarely dikhai deta hai aur rare cheezon ko apni collection mein rakhna meri bahut buri aadat hai.", and pretended of being smarter than smarter.

I looked down with disgust and my lips escaped a gasp, "I will fulfill your ambition, some other day. Because, today I need, to accomplish the promise I made to myself." Before I could complete it, he leaned towards me, "Hmmm....ziddi to aap bhi kam nahi, after all, you are goldfish, member of the ocean", and gave my taunt back to me.

"Who you can easily hunt, with the power and money, Mr. Shark" I commented sarcastically. He smirked and lit another cigar, "Go, every minute is precious."

I look down, I could realize the clyster clean floor in the thought process and finally stopped him, from leaving, "Mr. Bajaj! I have to share something"

"What's that?", he irked and sucked the cigar, being irritated.

I ignored his preferences related to addiction, "I'm pregnant, with Anurag's child"

He replied as if nothing bothered him, "That's fine, I will give him my name"

"But... But he doesn't aware of his child", I kept my eyes shut who splattered the tear droplet when he left saying, "I will not tell anyone, anything else?"

I was aghast, with his behavior at the reality of my unborn child, and on top of that, he was my would-be husband who had no problem with me sleeping with another man, how easy and even it was for him, after all, that he cared about was money, power and his pride for which he could crush any person like an ant, under his shoe, what a disgusting man, Rishab Bajaj, the business shark.

However, who knew he had to make my destiny, my fault, by stars or by the plan. I, Prerna Sharma, the person of self-esteem, has sold today that only thing I had, for some pennies. But why? and was it destined for me, or planned?

I loosened the grip over my body and trembled over the feet, and cryingly knelt down, "Ma....", but did the skies heard me?

[Proof Read by oye-nakhrewaali]

Index

•││Prologue ││• ~ Above

•││One││• ~ Page 1

•││Two││• ~ Page 2

•││Three││• ~ Page 2

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice,  strong start. Can't wait for more x

This content was originally posted by: oa2019

Very nice,  strong start. Can't wait for more x

Thank you❤️

Chalo someone liked😂

•││One││•

"Priyu", Rajesh, the guardian of the Sharma family called out loud. She was in her room on the first floor. She was in her room when heard Rajesh's voice, the doe-shaped eyes started lightening and rosy lips curved into a smile.

She immediately stood up, off the bed, and just was about to leave her room, when she snapped her head, biting her lower lip. She collected some papers before jumping towards the staircase.  "So fast, arey! How many times do I have to tell you, be slow, be steady."

But she didn't pay heed; her long red dupatta was making strange patterns whilst flying in the air.

"I am done," she handed over the papers to her father who smiled back looking at her sincere daughter, "Before the expected time?"

She fetched a glass of water for herself and another one for her father. "Baba! I have a confusion," she said, with a frown on her forehead.

"Related to accounts?" He asked when he offered her a glass full of water to quench the thirst, after all, gravity is not applicable in this part of the world.

She quenched her thirst and gasped heavily, "Yes, quiet related to your accounts."

"Quiet?" He frowned in fake wrath of anger, pretended like a father.

She pouted, "I know, you're the head accountant in the Basu Publications"

"Haanji wo to main hoon", he said with pride and she retorted back laughing at him, "Still, you give me all the accounts to re-check, why so?"

Her question was quite logical for other housemates too but Rajesh laughed, "When I selected at Basu Publications, you came into this world, exactly the same day", he held back his emotions, "You're my good luck, my Prerna, my inspiration."

"Oh! But am I not?!" Shivani made a pout and Prerna teased her cause she literally meant it.

The whole family, enjoyed the moment when Rajesh told Veena, his wife, "I am blessed to have a family like this, what will happen when Priyu will get married?"

Prerna looked at her father, "Nothing will happen," she said assuringly.

"I will not go anywhere!" she said like a commanding daughter.

"Every daughter has to go one day, you too have to, so I can die with happiness, my love", he embraced her in a hug, at which Prerna irked, "Humesha aisi baatein karte ho kaha chala jaunga and all, accha baba kar lungi shadi..", she kept her arms before the battle.

"Baba!" I screamed out loud, I could hear my voice echoing in the huge mansion of Rishab Bajaj. I mustered up the courage and grabbed the strength to get up. I wiped tears with the back of my palm and left, for the place where my father was, after rejoicing the memory of my father.

"Your good luck, your goldfish has been hunted baba, I am sorry", I cried aloud.

"You will curse me ma, but I am sorry I had no option. I can't give my pain to all of you," tears rolled down from her eyes, as I shut them tightly.

I ran as fast as I could, after all, I had to save my father, from the disaster which Rishab Bajaj, has sent.

How oblivious was she, unknown, unaware with a pair of eyes witnessing her peacefully, who belonged them, the angels of skies? No, me,  Rishab Bajaj. I lit my cigar and puffed it again, "har insaan ka har sapna poora nahi hota, kyuki har insaan Bajaj nahi hota,"

In the hospital, Prerna went near Veena, her mother, "Ma, baba will be fine soon."

"Khabardaar, don't you dare even touch me!", she retorted, before slapping her tight.

"Ma!", She said with tear-filled eyes.

Veena screamed out loud, "Your mother died with your father the day you took your decision".

Prerna was stunned hearing this and then looked at Shivani and Shekhar, who was weeping on the demise of their father.

Prerna broke down and collapsed, kneeling on the floor. The tears dried before they could fall off her eyes.

Proofread by Manmohanna

India Forums

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for late reply.  Strong start,  I'm thinking this will be flashback & present? If that's the case then it might be easier if you mark the separation a little clearly. Please continue x

This content was originally posted by: oa2019

Sorry for late reply.  Strong start,  I'm thinking this will be flashback & present? If that's the case then it might be easier if you mark the separation a little clearly. Please continue x

Please check the new FF version 

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow. this is nice. Great one.

Thanks

•││Two││•

Prerna's POV:

I ran out from the hospital, like a lifeless Autumn leaf, flying with the flow, to drag itself when I started traveling to the memory lane of the time when this story of snake and ladder, has been started. 

I had no idea about how and why it has been started, but I remember the night when I, faced that shark, for the very first time, being unaware of the fact that, he has planned to hunt me.

Two months ago, everything was fine. Now, Rishab Bajaj had entered my life, bringing a turmoil of emotions and problems. He was a shark. I walked in the heavy rain with tears trickling down my cheeks.

But starting on the Durga Dashami! The demise of the devil has taken, a devil in front of him, was he really a devil?

Yes, for me, he was...

"Today is Durga Dashami, we are so excited Ma, we want to come with you", Shivani mustered the strength to ask for permission to go to the pandal. Veena denied, "No. I won't take you two with me to the stall. I don't want you to work at this age"

"Ma, come on, I want to help you and I will not listen to any excuse. We are coming with you, and this is final!" Prerna announced, just like a mother would order her child. Veena sighed, "Okay, you both can come with me.", Veena had to keep her arms down after all.

Spontaneously, Basu family were also ready to leave the Basu Badi, for the pandal to perform the pooja on an auspicious day. After all, it is the most awaited day for Bengalis, and being the richest and most prestigious Bengali family of Kolkata and trustee of the pandal, they had to leave. 

"Nivi, we are getting late, Shona, come fast," Mohini Basu called as she knocked on Nivedita's room's door. Anupam, who desperately was in the mood to fill sindoor in Nivedita's hair-parting stopped when he heard his mother-in-law call for his wife and in the process, killed the mood.

"Aayi Ma", Nivedita answered shouting loud, and ran out from the room, leaving her sulking husband behind. Mohini looked at her in admiration, "You look beautiful, let's go"

"Thanks, Di, you have fulfilled my wish of attending sindoor khela, for at least once in my life", Shivani hugged Prerna.

"As if your wishes are ever going to end?" Prerna teased her, In a serious tone.

"Iss ke baad, next month tak koi wish nahi hogi, promise", Shivani cheekily said.

"Now don't butter me and get ready", Prerna laughingly ordered her younger sister, Shivani.

However, Tapur, the youngest but the snobbish child, denied joining them, "I won't go Ma, I hate sindoor khela. I am not mudding myself with vermillion"

"Tapur! It is offering to Ma", Mohini being the most snobbish lady, scolded her but Nivedita calmed her down, to maintain the order and calmness between them.

Tapur ignored her mother's scoldings, "Come on mom! I have to go to a party", and left in her car, leaving Mohini speechless. Mohini hid her tears from Nivedita.

Mohini opened her mouth to call for her son, Anurag, but he walked out of the mansion. "I am here Ma, Baba has reached. Let's go", They left for the pandal.

The pandal was furnished with red curtains and flowers. People were dancing with kulhad. Prerna entered the pandal, dressed in a red and white Bengali saree with Shivani and her mother Veena.

Spontaneously, a car stopped outside the pandal. Mohini and her family stepped out of the car, with pride clear on Mohini's face.

Anurag's eyes were searching Prerna. When he finally saw the Sharma sisters, a smile crept on his lips.

"Hey, Shivani! Couldn't you wait for me?", He called out to the younger sister, while his eyes were focused on the older sister.

"Anurag", Shivani turned to look at him and pulled Prerna with her.

"Prerna", he whispered and was about to go to the Sharma sisters but something hit him and he fell down.

Prerna got scared and called out loud, "Anurag!" Everyone turned to look at Anurag. He instead just said that he was fine and not hurt.

"Shubho Doshomi" He greeted the two sisters. "Shubho Doshami", they wished him. Prerna and Anurag joined the kulhad dance, whereas Shivani joined her mother at the stall.

Everyone was playing sindoor khela. Anurag raised his hands to apply sindoor on Prerna's cheeks when Mohini came and threw the plate on the floor.

She clenched her jaw, "Onu!", she glared at her son and pulled him out of there. Prerna was left alone with tears-filled eyes.

"Ma! it is a festival!"

"She is a servant's daughter," she scolded him. But Anurag interrupted, "Rajesh uncle is not a servant", She sighed and tried to knock some sense in him.

Meanwhile, an anonymous person, applied sindoor on Prerna's cheeks, "Shubho Doshomi". She looked at the person in amazement, after all, he was unknown to her.

I've never thought in my nightmare, that he will be the person, who will change my life, or played with me?

Beta-ing by oye_nakhrewaali

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved Rishabh Bajaj"s entry.

Just wish that they showed this in the KZK2. Superb.