Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish FF ~ •||A Shark And A Gold Fish||• - Three ~ page 2 - Page 2

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Lovefun235

I loved Rishabh Bajaj"s entry.

Just wish that they showed this in the KZK2. Superb.

Thank you.

I think you are reading all the stuff of mine.

Thanks for that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=beingaditij]

Thank you.

I think you are reading all the stuff of mine.

Thanks for that

No mention

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wonder who that could be 🤪. Please make the chapters longer it's a lovely story to read.

This content was originally posted by: oa2019

I wonder who that could be 🤪. Please make the chapters longer it's a lovely story to read.

I will try to do so.

•││Three││•

Prerna trembled down to the spine when the anonymous man applied sindoor on her cheek "Shubho doshami.", wishing her unsmilingly.

She stuttered nervously, "Sh-shubho doshami.", after all, she was witnessing him, first in the lifetime, noticing the surrounding, and suspected him an over-excited follower.

The only question that arose in her mind, "Who was he?", she licked her lips when she realized he might be any follower of Ma Durga, in the over-crowded venue.

She shifted her concentration to her diety Ma Durga and bowed her head. She was about to pick up the sindoor bowl kept near Ma Durga, which flew into her eyes making them itch. "Aah," she closed her eyes and turned away, tears stinging her. 

Anurag eyes fell over Prerna, when he realized she was there along with a man. But when he reached, he became disappeared, so he washed her eyes with some water. She soon felt better after rinsing them out. He complained, being an overprotective fiance, "You should be careful"

"Don't worry, I am fine now", Prerna curved her lips into a smile.

But, he gloomed down and burnt to the ashes, "I wanted to play sindoor khela first with you, but you already played with him."

"Is someone envied?", she teased him and he pursed his lips, "Okay! fine, I really don't know who he was and why did he apply sindoor on my cheek", she asked, searching for the mysterious person.

"Gone." He ran his fingers on her face and laughed, "He has gone.", at which she irked and continued, "Oh, but I still remember the depth of his eyes," she said, completely lost in the stranger.

Anurag spoke gloomily. "So someone else has taken MY place!"

She immediately shut him down. "No one can take your place, understand?"

Hearing this, he smiled cheekily. He applied the sindoor on her nose playfully, stiffening as he caught sight of her filled mang. Then he shrugged it off with the thought, "The wind blew the sindoor over to her."

She hugged him. "I love you Anurag!"

"Love you too." He wrapped her in his arms.

They parted when they heard a roar. "Onu!"

This was Mohini, her voice like that of a tigress. "Don't you know I don't like it when you meet with this girl!"

"Mohini! She is his to-be wife. Your daughter-in-law. Give her some respect!" Moloy intervened and dragged her to the corner.

Mohini, who was not in the favor to except Prerna as her daughter-in-law left murmuring, "Just for your sake, I am letting this daughter of that servant Rajesh and not Komolika marry my dearest son!"

"Mohini! I have given Rajesh my word. Don't do anything that will ruin my dignity!" Moloy pleaded.

"Are you threatening me?" she asked with guts.

His lips escaped a gasp, "You are hopeless!" and walked away.

"I want to change that day, Kali Ma, when my husband gave word to Rajesh," she joined her hands as the bells rang.

"Please do something that will cause Prerna to leave my son alone," Mohini prayed and turned to find Veena who said in a judgmental voice. "Dusro ka bura chahne se humesha apna bhi bura hota hai, Mohini ji!"

Mohini being a proud woman spoke up."Mujhe aisa bura bhi manzoor hai jo mere bete ko tumhari beti se alag kar de!"

"Chahenge to hum bhi aisa hi," said Veena in agreement with Mohini's thoughts.

Prerna's POV: 

However, was Anurag in my fate or someone else? Oh might have decided by Ma Durga, for me?

-----

Coming back to the home, the very next morning of Dashami, Prerna, who had no idea what Mohini and Veena were thinking, was talking to Anurag over the phone, sitting on the window sill. Prerna was all lost in the past night, was about the argument between Mohini and Moloy or was it about her romantic conversation with Anurag, no it was none of them, but, that mysterious person, who applied sindoor on her cheeks and lastly while he was snatching the bowl of sindoor from the feet of my Durga, the sindoor by the flaw, flew and filled her hair-parting. Was it any sign?

Anurag teased her over the video call. "Was he more handsome than me?"

"Mmmm.... Yes," she teased him back.

"Eyes?"

"Hazel."

"Hair?"

"Grey."

"Height?"

"Tall."

"Smile?"

"He didn't smile," she pouted as if she hated this fact about him.

Anurag laughed. "You are speaking as if you're going to marry him!"

"Who can say? Destiny has its own plans!" she taunted him.

"Ha ha. Not funny," he made a face, at which she laughed and Anurag gave up, joining in.

Veena witnessed her daughter from behind the curtains. "I am sorry, my child, I did not pray for Anurag for you. It is not like he is not right for you, but his mother is definitely not!"

____

The next coming night was the engagement ceremony, for Anurag and Prerna, alas! only the fathers were happy from both the families, not the mothers, both were thinking for their own child's future. One is a pride and self-centered lady, and well the other being a middle-class and future-oriented woman.

Prerna and Anurag, were enthusiastic about their engagement, after all, they have had an attraction towards each other when met for the very first time, at the age of 7 and 9, which was transformed into love when they crossed the threshold of youth. The feelings were has been exasperated, after all, love has no boundaries and ages.

The only scourge was they were following the path, which wasn't chosen for them by the diety, but being an ordinary human being, they only knew the feelings, developing inside them for each other. 

But what has diety decided? or was it decided by someone else?

BETA-ing by Lizziebennette

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing display of emotions. Mohini and Veena 🥱🥱 Now give Rishabh a heroic entry that he deserves as soon as possible. Update

This content was originally posted by: Lovefun235

Amazing display of emotions. Mohini and Veena 🥱🥱 Now give Rishabh a heroic entry that he deserves as soon as possible. Update

Thank you :)