PreRish FF ~ •||Purity Of Souls||• {Chapter 4 - Page 5}

Posted: 3 years ago

Credits of Banner to Wistfulness

Teasers

"bungle ke piche teri beri ke niche aha re aha....kanta laga!!!"

The song was too loud in the pub, but he wasn't able to heard what he wanted to heard from lawyer after the demise of Mr. Moloy Basu, his father, that is four months.

"You have to give heir to the Basu's otherwise you wouldn't be able to get the property, it will be on Anurag, your step brother's name", the lawyer announcing the will was echoing his ears.

He gulped down shot after shot of vodka, but wasn't able to forget that his father has always favored his legitimate child, after his death also, when the dancer came closer to him and snatched  him away from the tie.

"Bindia Chhipaye Re 

Lali ChunarOdh Ke 

Mond Ke Mukhda Apna

Nikli Andhere Me 

Duniya Ke Dar Se Mai Sajna"

She dragged away him to the dancing floor and started dancing with him on a pole.

She came closer much closer to his breath and threw all of her tantrums over him. But because of high stiletoos over a clean glass floor she slipped after being a professional when she looked into his brown orbs and felt his breath.

She slipped and he clutched her from the waist. At which she gave a reaction of wink and continued the song.

Kaanta lagaa....

He left her immediately, let falling her over the floor, checking her leather mini-skirt and a tube black top. She collected herself from the floor, holding him tight from the arms when he was going,

Aai Musibat To 

Ab Sochti HunMai 

Kyun Rah Saki Na Tere Bin

Sach Hi To Kahti Thi Sakhiya

Fasegi Tu Ekdin

And hugged him from back, she was trying to seduce him lot, but being a hard nut, shrugged her off from her hold and finally left the pub.

She followed him, taking his cold behavior over her reputation of being the most famous dancer of the pub and questioned him putting her hands over the waist, "Hey! what's wrong with you?"

"You aren't my type", he discouraged her and tiptoed back, and collided with a bumper at which she laughed and barged inside cursing, "You deserve it moron!" with a smirk.

He got a wound but realised that in this whole silly dance he was at least able to forget that what he was going through after his father's demise.

So, he barged inside in the heavy snowfall to at least pay some money to her where he overheard her conversation, with a girl seemed to be her friend.

"Hey! Why did after him, when you weren't getting a penny", the girl laughed at her silliness.

Hearing her, the bar dancer gulped down, without taking breath, "You silly girl, don't you know, about him. He is Rishab Bajaj, I mean THE Rishab Bajaj, son of a billionaire, par khud saala fatichar nikla", she cursed him again.

The other girl realised that Rishab was there when she was cursing him. He put a finger on lips, showing the money, so she could shut her mouth.

She became silent, she said, "kayeko saala tu money ke piche bhagti hai Prerna!"

"Because Prerna money ke nahi money Prerna ke piche bhagti hai samjhi kya....I want to be rich and for that I can do anything...you know anything", she dreams of money and he collided a with a thud of an idea in his mind.

Prerna turned back when she realised the other girl licking over the money, "Udhar kya hai re customer?"

"Ha! Par tumhara", he kissed her cheek, cupped her in his arms and went outside, but she kept hitting with her shoe over his chest "Aye chod re meko kaha le ja raha hai ...I am not a prostitute"

"That's better", he replied, tilting his brow up at which she took a sigh.

----

Index

Teaser - Above

Prologue - Below

Chapter 1 - Page 2

Chapter 2 - Page 3

Chapter 3 - Page 4
Chapter 4 - Page 5

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Prologue

"Prerna stop!", He was running in the high speed, as it was matching with the speed of train which was running parallel to him.

She was gasping hard, running with the velocity of light, her hair were waving in the air, making a cloud and face has become pale.

He was following her continuosly in ruffle white shirt, whose uper buttons were open and in a black trouser, constantly screaming her name, "Prerna!", as he was concerned about her.

She has a baby bump on her abdomen as someone has stuffed two big footballs in her dress, that is why she was closer and slower than him.

He finally caught her with an arm and when she was about to fall aback, flat over her back he immediately gripped her tight from the waist. 

She bent backwards, and started huffing hard. He cupped her in his arms from back and legs and laid her down over the seat placed on the railway station.

She was gasping hard when he bent down and checked her health, "are you feeling better now?", He was too concerned about her and the baby.

She immediately shrugged off his hand and was about to left the seat when he tightened his grip over her, "Prerna", he took her name under his breathe.

"Don't you", she pointed her finger towards him, and continued, "I have understood your lies for what, your love for what? You are a cheat", she was feeling ashamed to be close to him.

He had tears in his eyes, "no I am not. Try and understand love", she immediately left the seat and declared, "don't call me that, you have cheated over me Rishab Bajaj", she almost cried out loud kneeling over the floor.

He tiptoed back, "you knew the whole truth from the day 1 Prerna Sharma, and now you are blaming me", he disgust at her when he continued clenching his jaw, "it is not me who cheated, you are cheating me right now"

She cried loud in labour pain when he continued, "what do you want now? Stop this drama you bloody bar dancer"

She kept on wincing when he realised that she wasn't doing any drama she was pregnant. He was about to take her to the hospital when she tiptoed back, "no you moron"

"Now you will pay me for this, than give me and marry me", she declared the toughest pay of the world to the mother.

She laughed out, "can you marry  this bloody bar dancer?"

And the train passed in the utter silence...

Wow sounds very interesting.  One piece of advise, can you make it a little clearer which character is speaking, thanks. Can't wait for the 1st chapter 😊

Originally posted by oa2019

Wow sounds very interesting.  One piece of advise, can you make it a little clearer which character is speaking, thanks. Can't wait for the 1st chapter 😊

Yeah sure I will upto the mark next time.

Thank you for the advice🙂

Chapter - 1

"Ghosh! I want you to pen down my will", A man sitting on the wheel chair, resting a brown shawl over his legs came towards him pressing the automatic button.

Arnab Ghosh, the man with black pepper hair licked his lips and adjusting his black coat asked, "why only me? There are so many prestigious lawyers and advocates in the city, Mr. Basu"

"Ha-Ha, sounds funny. Aren't you prestigious Ghosh?", The man said pressing his lips from not to laugh.

Ghosh giggled, "indeed I'm Mr. Basu but not so experienced, I am just hesitant, because I am not a family lawyer as well", he arched his brow up.

Pressing his dimples Mr. Basu replied, "I want or need someone special, someone who is trustworthy and you have earned that Ghosh, trust me"

Ghosh tilted down his head to think a while when Mr Basu giggled, "hey ab to sar upar karne ka time hai Ghosh, proud at yourself after all the, owner of the most expensive business house, the billionaire Moloy Basu is handing over his will to you"

He too nodded, "please..."

Moloy Basu narrated the whole will at which the lawyer couldn't believe, "I know I am none to say, but don't do this to him sir, he has seen so many hurdles after all, I beg.

"You have no idea why am I doing this, but one day you will come to know", Moloy had a different tone and hidden meaning in his mind.

After twenty two days, Moloy Basu demises with expected reason, he had some unusual disease, which called liver failure which caused liver cancer, slowly as there was no one to transplant it in his descendants. 

He took his last breathe calling her son's name.

---

A man in grey, light blue shirt and dark classic charcoal pants with brown suede loafers, all studded in a lavish appearance from a chopper and jumped when it kissed the ground. He had shades over his eyes, it looks like it wasn't a demise ceremony of his father but his ring ceremony. So as, a guy in his late twenties was sitting near the head of Moloy Basu. Someone called, "Onu, it has to be happened", it was a lady wearing a grey saree to whom Anurag hugged and cried back, "Mohini Mashima! I miss baba, it was my fault I wasn't here when he took his....", he stopped and gulped down and said in a low tone, "I was with my friends", and bit his lower lip.

The other guy, who has jumped from the chopper took off the shades and smirked, "Drama master", rolling his eyes.

The best friend Moloy Basu, his assistant, Arnab Ghosh, ran towards the guy and said, "Rishab! your baba has passed, he wants to meet you when you were on London conference"

"Ghosh baba! I know. I am here being his son and heir, chalein", Rishab showed the way to Ghosh and in the same statement he cleared that he is the heir not Anurag, oblivious from the truth.

Arnab again made it sure while coming to Rishab's room with a crisp pair of white kurta and pyjama, "Wear it at least, today after all it is...", but before he could continue he intervene, "Ghosh Baba! you know I am not a typical Indian. You know my reality", and looked down.

"I know. But the members and shareholders of Basu's want to see Rishab Basu, not Bajaj", Ghosh advised him at which Rishab laughed out loud with a little moist eyes, "I am the Bajaj, aur ye naam mujhse shareholders to kya Khud Mr. Moloy Basu nahi cheen paye"

Arnab took a deep sigh and suggested, "Please, it is for your welfare"

"Welfare?", he arched his brow and tiptoed towards Arnab, "Who knows better than you about my welfare and existence, at least you can't be saying this nonsense", and with this Rishab patted Arnab's shoulder.

At last for keeping the advise of Ghosh, Rishab agreed to wear a kurta over a light blue jeans, unlike Anurag, his step brother.

----

Both Anurag and Rishab gave fire to their father's dead body and performed hawan. This might be the only thing which these two have performed together. After all they have to show their oneness to the World.

Before going towards the podium with the status of the Moloy Basu's elder son, he was about to give a speech, after listening the will of his father. But Rishab didn't know it could not be less than a nightmare to him. Sometimes when the truth, took away the ground from the feet, you are no more to speak anything, but the so called World, we have to do this for it.

Rishab was none the less.....

Really good start.  It's nice & difference to the other stories,  both RB & Anurag are step brothers, it will be interesting to read. 

Can I give one suggestion? You might wanna space out the paragraphs & sentences so it's a little easier to read.  But really good start,  can't wait to read more.