PreRish FF ~ •||Purity Of Souls||• {Chapter 4 - Page 5} - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Oh..........Rishab is going to get a son from Prerna. The story is  interesting. Hope Prerna will agree with him soon to have money.  

Originally posted by masdhu

Oh..........Rishab is going to get a son from Prerna. The story is  interesting. Hope Prerna will agree with him soon to have money.  

Let's see what happens with it.

I missed another update...😭 Just caught up on it now.  So RB needs a son with Basu blood (like himself) & is thinking of having one from Prerna as she's willing to do anything for money.  👌 now we're getting somewhere.  I can't wait to find out how they got from this to get fernandes he marry her 🤔, can't wait to find out.  Looking forward to the next

Originally posted by oa2019

I missed another update...😭 Just caught up on it now.  So RB needs a son with Basu blood (like himself) & is thinking of having one from Prerna as she's willing to do anything for money.  👌 now we're getting somewhere.  I can't wait to find out how they got from this to get fernandes he marry her 🤔, can't wait to find out.  Looking forward to the next

Thanks will try to update today 

Chapter 4

Prerna was leaving when Rishab screamed loud, "I can even force you, but I don't like to have tussle with my boy's mother"

She turned back and hit him hard over his face, "I told you I am not a...", Before she could complete Rishab intervened, "I am not forcing you, but have the audacity to listen to my contract"

"Contract?", She repeated.

He nodded his head, "I am in a search of an heir from my own blood, and on that behalf, you will be having a safe life in an anonymous place", at which she laughed.

"Safety? No, a girl can never be safe in this universe", she chuckled.

Rishab turned her, "This is your opinion, not mine"

She smiled lamely, "I said no", and declaring this she left from there.

---

In late-night, when Prerna reached and heard, "Adhi raat ko ghar aate hue sharam nahi aati", and got slapped by the middle-aged man. He was too drunk, she could easily smell the alcohol from his shirt.

"Sharam to tereko bhi nahi aati peete hue", Prerna replied when she got slapped again, but it doesn't matter to her.

The person shrugged her, "You are just like your mother, shameless bit**", and slapped again when her head accidentally hit by the pillar.

Her head was all red with blood when a middle-aged lady ran out, "Priyu, Oh my god it is bleeding".

The lady glared at the man, "Are you insane, you are father Rajesh, you can't behave like this to her", and screamed out.

Rajesh clenched his jaw and went to hit her wife, Veena when Prerna held his arm, "Don't you dare to hit my mother", the fire was in her eyes. He could witness it, "Why are you staring"

"I will beat you if you will touch my mother", she warned him.

Rajesh cursed her, "You bit**, you a bar dancer, a prostitute will hit me"

"Yes I will", Prerna glared him.

"Just because of you, she works there. Because you don't earn and spend her money in this, alcohol", Veena cried.

Rajesh finally hit Veena and Prerna retorted back. The blood was in his eyes, he wanted to kill Prerna and held her by the neck, "You bit**!"

Prerna was about to die when someone punched him hard from the back. The person held Rajesh's collar, "Don't you dare hurt her again".

Prerna who was about to get unconscious looked at the person and murmured, "Bajaj?"

"Who is Priyu?", The scared Veena asked.

Rajesh too looked at her, when Prerna replied, "I know him, will tell only my mother"

"Ashiq hoga", when the same time he was about to get another hard punch from Rishab but Veena stopped him, "Please don't"

Just because Veena requested Rishab stopped and left.

---

"He is a nice man Priyu di", Shivani smiled remembering Rishab at which Veena continued, "She is right. He saved us from your father"

Prerna tried to make her understand, "Meko nahi jana us yede ke sath"

Veena kept her hand over her daughter's wound, "Ah", which hurt her.

"Is dard se nikalne ka koi tareeka mere pas to nahi hai magar uska paisa ek mauqa zaroor deta hai", Veena logically said.

Prerna rolled her eyes when Veena tried to make her understand, "He seems a nice guy"

"I don't trust anyone, anymore", Prerna argued.

"I can't force you, but as a mother can suggest you, at least apni life mat kharab kar. Think about it", she suggested.

Prerna stopped her, "Should I trust him?", As she has narrated about her offer to her mother.

"Trust? I trusted your dad too, but he has no commitment, jyada important wahi hai.... commitment, which he is doing", Veena left leaving Prerna in thoughts.

---

The next night, when Prerna reached the bar she again witnessed Rishab, he was having rum. She snatched away the bottle from him, "I am ready, but I have a condition"

"All your conditions are okay to me", he winked and was about to embrace her when she stopped him, "at listen first"

He deeply sighed, "Tell?"

"Apart from money, I need a guarantee of safety. I want to deal, that tomorrow you will not meet me after having the child", announced she which he accepted and added, "Plus, I want my family, I mean mother and sisters' safety"

"Is it commitment?", She asked at which he nodded again.

He nodded, "I understand"

He embraced her when parting away, "After having child, you will never claim him", he declared.

"I don't bother about a child. Don't worry", she smiled and he smirked, "I have a long plan, you have to change yourself a bit"

"Meko samajh nahi aya...change matlab kya karne ka hai", she frowned.

He mocked her, "yeh tone change karne ka hai, aur iss plan ko follow karne ka hai", and he laughed at which she joined him.

superb update. So here Rajesh is a drunkard. anyways as usual superb.

Originally posted by Lovefun235

superb update. So here Rajesh is a drunkard. anyways as usual superb.

yes he is.

Thanks dear :)

It's getting very interesting now.  update soon

Originally posted by oa2019

It's getting very interesting now.  update soon

Thank you

Will soon do it