PreRish FF ~ •||Purity Of Souls||• {Chapter 4 - Page 5} - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

Amazing Chapter 😍😍

Waiting for these two to cross path :) 

Let's see...😜

Chapter 2

So here both Anurag and Rishabh are Moloy Basu's sons. And Prerna is a dancer.

Anyways the story is going great.

AA the best for your story.

Originally posted by Lovefun235

Chapter 2

So here both Anurag and Rishabh are Moloy Basu's sons. And Prerna is a dancer.

Anyways the story is going great.

AA the best for your story.

Thanks

Chapter 3

After four months, the disappointed Rishab has visited a pub to have some peace in the pegs. His father's last decision, his will was echoing in his ears and the last way to come out from it also.

He sat over the chair, and ordered a peg of drink, after few he couldn't here the song which was buzzing in the pub.

"bungle ke piche teri beri ke niche aha re aha....kanta laga!!!"

Thesong was too loud in the pub, but he wasn't able to heard what he wanted to.

"You have to give heir to the Basu's otherwise you wouldn't be able to get the property, it will be on Anurag, your step brother's name", the lawyer announcing the will was echoing his ears.

He gulped down shot after shot of vodka, but wasn't able to forget that his father has always favoured his legitimate child, after his death also, when the dancer came closer to him and snatched  him away from the tie.

"Bindia Chhipaye Re 

Lali Chunar Odh Ke 

Mond Ke Mukhda Apna

Nikli Andhere Me 

Duniya Ke Dar Se Mai Sajna"

She dragged away him to the dancing floor and started dancing with him on a pole.

She came closer much closer to his breath and threw all of her tantrums over him. But because of high stilettoos over a clean glass floor she slipped after being a professional when she looked into his brown orbs and felt his breath.

She slipped and he clutched her from the waist. At which she gave a reaction of wink and continued the song.

Kaanta lagaa....

He left her immediately, let falling her over the floor, checking her leather mini-skirt and a tube black top. She collected herself from the floor, holding him tight from the arms when he was going,

Aai Musibat To 

Ab Sochti Hun Mai 

Kyun Rah Saki Na Tere Bin

Sach Hi To Kahti Thi Sakhiya

Fasegi Tu Ekdin

And hugged him from back, she was trying to seduce him lot, but being a hard nut, shrugged her off from her hold and finally left the pub.

She followed him, taking his cold behavior over her reputation of being the most famous dancer of the pub and questioned him putting her hands over the waist, "Hey! what's wrong with you?"

"You aren't my type", he discouraged her and tiptoed back, and collided with a bumper at which she laughed and barged inside cursing, "You deserve it moron!" with a smirk.

He got a wound but realised that in this whole silly dance he was at least able to forget that what he was going through after his father's demise.

So, he barged inside in the heavy snowfall to at least pay some money to her where he overheard her conversation, with a girl seemed to be her friend.

"Hey! Why did after him, when you weren't getting a penny", the girl laughed at her silliness.

Hearing her, the bar dancer gulped down, without taking breath, "You silly girl, don't you know, about him. He is Rishab Bajaj, I mean THE Rishab Bajaj, son of a billionaire, par khud saala fatichar nikla", she cursed him again.

The other girl realised that Rishab was there when she was cursing him. He put a finger on lips, showing the money, so she could shut her mouth.

Natasha, Prerna's friend said, "kayeko saala tu money ke piche bhagti hai Prerna!"

"Because Prerna money ke nahi money Prerna ke piche bhagti hai samjhi kya....I want to be rich and for that I can do anything...you know anything", she dreams of money and he collided a with a thud of an idea in his mind.

Prerna turned back when she realised the other girl licking over the money, "Udhar kya hai re customer?"

"Ha! Par tumhara", he kissed her cheek, cupped her in his arms and went outside, but she kept hitting with her shoe over his chest "Aye chod re meko kaha le ja raha hai ...I am not a prostitute"

"That's better", he replied, tilting his brow up at which she took a sigh.

Rishab finally stuffed Prerna inside the car and sigh deeply, "I want you to become my son's mother"

"No, I told you, I am not a prostitute dammit", she slapped him tight and left.

"I am not telling you...at least listen to me", Rishab was about to explain her but she left.

Nice going. Seems like I have to read it again. Anyways as usual update next part ASAP

Originally posted by Lovefun235

Nice going. Seems like I have to read it again. Anyways as usual update next part ASAP

Hehe. Sure you can do it😘

[QUOTE=beingaditij]

Hehe. Sure you can do it😘

😃😃😃don't forget to update

[QUOTE=Lovefun235]

Yeah will surely do that