PreRish FF ~ •||Purity Of Souls||• {Chapter 4 - Page 5} - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by oa2019

Really good start.  It's nice & difference to the other stories,  both RB & Anurag are step brothers, it will be interesting to read. 

Can I give one suggestion? You might wanna space out the paragraphs & sentences so it's a little easier to read.  But really good start,  can't wait to read more.

Sure thanks for the suggestion. Will work over it🙂

Interesting. Waiting to read next update. 😃😃

Originally posted by masdhu

Interesting. Waiting to read next update. 😃😃

Thanks for your comment 

Really interesting 😍😍

Waiting for the next update :) 

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

Really interesting 😍😍

Waiting for the next update :) 

Thank you shiri🤗🤗

Interesting 

Both are step brothers

Curious to know what happens next 

Continue soon please 

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Interesting 

Both are step brothers

Curious to know what happens next 

Continue soon please 

Thanks for pm

Will do. Thanks

Chapter - 2

Arnab Gosh being the protector of Moloy Basu's will, announced, "Mr. Basu always want his son to be his heir, so he does the same"

Rishab was so confident about being heir when Arnab declared, "with very heavy heart but being pleased, after the demise of Mr. Basu, I would like to welcome his heir"

Rishab put forward his feet when Arnab declared the name, "Anurag Basu! The to be father of coming heir"

Anurag for everyone told few words for his father, "indeed! He was the great man, still alive in my heart", and joined his hands.

Rishab took a deep breath and left the podium, without saying a word after joining his hands.

Arnab followed him and reached to his room. Rishab was about to close it but Ghosh's finger pinched into it. 

Rishab opened the door and looking at the bleeding finger of Ghosh requested, "please leave me, my heart is bleeding"

"Is money or the empire everything for you?",he asked to Rishab.

Rishab laughed while lighting his cigar, "haha! No, it was just a time to show that at least he has an elder son", and made puffs of the smoke.

Ghosh sit over the sofa and asked, "I need a bandage can I have?", When Rishab offered him the first aid box.

"This hurts a lot na Ghosh Baba, think how much my heart does?", He asked with a smirk with a little wet eyes.

Ghosh bandaged his finger and asked, "I have always witnessed you, not listening the whole matter, just like today"

Rishab sucked the cigar and asked, "What do you mean? What has left now?"

Ghosh took away the cigar and put it into the ash tray, "See, your father was a business man and he knew, you can always be a better businessman then Anurag"

Rishab laughed at his thinking, "still he opted..."

"Rishab puri baat suno", and he narrated Rishab, "You have only one chance to be a heir of Moloy Sir, settled down, alike Anurag."

"Aap jante hain I am not interested in marriage, Anurag can be that's why he married Komolika", Rishab rolled his eyes listening the matter of settling down.

Ghosh laughed, "Who told you that marriage is settling down? Go, get a Basu Blood"

Rishab smirked, "Will ko twist hum kar sakte hain, par itna bhi nahi ki meri life twist ho jae, from where I will get Basu's blood, after all Basu's will need a blue blood. Child, but not from a prostitute"

"Surrogacy will be a very good option", Arnab suggested.

"And who will carry the so called billionaire heir and don't claim it later", Rishab laughed at his suggestion.

Arnab suggested again, "There will be someone, don't worry. Wait and find"

"Aap pagal ho gaye hain, ab mere pass apni life ruin karne ke alawa koi option nahi hai, kyuki aisi koi nahi bani",Rishab saying this lit a new cigar near a window thinking for a while.

---

A girl in a short and a glam tee with a tie mumbled tilting her grey orbs up, "No ways, Natasha! There will be no one who will accept me as it is who I am", and gulped down the fresh lump formed in her throat.

"I know, hum dancers ki life saali hoti hi aisi hai, but try to kar Prerna", Natasha slipped her beans out confidently.

Prerna laughed out loud, "saala teko humari life ka pata bhi hai, still you're confident"

"Aise nahi hota re, there are good man", Natasha kept her palm on Prerna's.

Prerna rolled her eyes, "good man? Really? Are these?", Saying this she pointed towards the men sitting in the pub and Natasha looked down when Prerna continued, "I bet, is pub mein saala har koi girlfriend, wife, family ko jhoot bolke aata hai, there is no good man"

"That's why you are after money?", Natasha asked her.

Prerna took a deep breath, "yes, at least it doesn't lie, beat or break the trust. Jo hai wo rehta to hai. Islie Prerna money ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai....I mean anything", and left the spot.

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago

Amazing Chapter 😍😍

Waiting for these two to cross path :)