Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

Post Revelation....what does the future hold for Heer 🤔

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So Heer is having a hard time accepting the fact that she’s intersex/kinnar.. she’s basically rejected her family and Virat., I suppose it’s because after the denial phase ,.she’s now in the anger phase ..so she’s angry with everyone for hiding it from her,.and even worse ..Parmeet the monster has made her feel like she’s some repulsive creature that doesn’t belong in the world of normal people. But really this show has really belittled and reduced kinnars to being nothing,.all they should do is sing and beg for money.🤦🏻‍♀️. This is utter nonsense ..in the 2021 modern world this doesn’t happen. Intersex people have deformed sexual organs ,.their brains are 100% fine..so they can still get educated and have good jobs... But I think this is going to come out in this show. They’ve shown heer studying and applying for a job..so I think they will show her working, also eventually after accepting the fact that she is intersex I think they’ll show her fighting for the rights of kinnars. Kinnars don’t need to go stay together away from the rest of society with limited education.. that’s a load of nonsense, They should be fully functional citizens of society..,Their families shouldn’t give them up..they should be raised in their family homes like heer was..soumya also was raised with her family..although she didn’t get the love and acceptance that heer got from her whole family. So there’s so much to Heers story..and yes ..I also hope that she and Virat stay together.. Virat accepted her as a kinnar long ago ..so I hope she understands and accepts him back into her life., As for her in laws ..I think their acceptance is not important,..they are too superficial and narrow minded...Parmeet talks about her status and reputation in society,.yet she’s willing to do crimes like a thug and criminal, So she’s a fake..it’s hard to reform people like virats family..🤷🏻‍♀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

So Heer is having a hard time accepting the fact that she’s intersex/kinnar.. she’s basically rejected her family and Virat., I suppose it’s because after the denial phase ,.she’s now in the anger phase ..so she’s angry with everyone for hiding it from her,.and even worse ..Parmeet the monster has made her feel like she’s some repulsive creature that doesn’t belong in the world of normal people. But really this show has really belittled and reduced kinnars to being nothing,.all they should do is sing and beg for money.🤦🏻‍♀️. This is utter nonsense ..in the 2021 modern world this doesn’t happen. Intersex people have deformed sexual organs ,.their brains are 100% fine..so they can still get educated and have good jobs... But I think this is going to come out in this show. They’ve shown heer studying and applying for a job..so I think they will show her working, also eventually after accepting the fact that she is intersex I think they’ll show her fighting for the rights of kinnars. Kinnars don’t need to go stay together away from the rest of society with limited education.. that’s a load of nonsense, They should be fully functional citizens of society..,Their families shouldn’t give them up..they should be raised in their family homes like heer was..soumya also was raised with her family..although she didn’t get the love and acceptance that heer got from her whole family. So there’s so much to Heers story..and yes ..I also hope that she and Virat stay together.. Virat accepted her as a kinnar long ago ..so I hope she understands and accepts him back into her life., As for her in laws ..I think their acceptance is not important,..they are too superficial and narrow minded...Parmeet talks about her status and reputation in society,.yet she’s willing to do crimes like a thug and criminal, So she’s a fake..it’s hard to reform people like virats family..🤷🏻‍♀️

Powerful take on the current track. I haven’t watched today’s episode....only read WU. Heer is missing and a search has started 🙄🥱 The only thing I’m anxious to see is V’s reaction to his mom’s fake drama. I read Preeto went over to her place and threatened her with a knife, Gurvinder told him.  Most likely she’ll do more drama as to why he should forget Heer n not go look for her. But I’m absolutely fed up with the writers indecision as to whether Heer should live as a Kinnar or a normal person. Cause as you rightly said, they’re making Kinnars look like the worst beings ever. Smdh. Also, I don’t get it....families of kinnars have no say in their lives/upbringing? Ppl just come and take them away.? My mind is blown about that. I wanna see Heer as strong, independent and an activist for Kinnars. I want her to deal with Parmeet too....Disgraceful woman.

Edit: Just saw on IG that an Anirudh Dave (his face looks familiar) will enter Shakti and will play the role of a Kinnar. Hmmmm, so will he be paired opposite Heer? WOW!

Edit again: Why is Heer wearing Sindoor while doing the Kinnar rituals? I mean, she shouldn’t na? These writers are a mess. 

Edited by burnnotice - 3 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: burnnotice

Powerful take on the current track. I haven’t watched today’s episode....only read WU. Heer is missing and a search has started 🙄🥱 The only thing I’m anxious to see is V’s reaction to his mom’s fake drama. I read Preeto went over to her place and threatened her with a knife, Gurvinder told him.  Most likely she’ll do more drama as to why he should forget Heer n not go look for her. But I’m absolutely fed up with the writers indecision as to whether Heer should live as a Kinnar or a normal person. Cause as you rightly said, they’re making Kinnars look like the worst beings ever. Smdh. Also, I don’t get it....families of kinnars have no say in their lives/upbringing? Ppl just come and take them away.? My mind is blown about that. I wanna see Heer as strong, independent and an activist for Kinnars. I want her to deal with Parmeet too....Disgraceful woman.

Edit: Just saw on IG that an Anirudh Dave (his face looks familiar) will enter Shakti and will play the role of a Kinnar. Hmmmm, so will he be paired opposite Heer? WOW!

Edit again: Why is Heer wearing Sindoor while doing the Kinnar rituals? I mean, she shouldn’t na? These writers are a mess. 

exactly the way they are portraying intersex people doesn’t fit in with the modern world., they’ve made them out to be non humans who can’t fit into human society.  It’s outdated and barbaric. Do things like this really happen in India ?  I’m confused..because it doesn’t happen where I live or in most western countries., Nobody can barge into your house and try to take your child  😮

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In tonight's episode they have emphasized again the idea that a kinnar has to stay apart from the rest of the people and that clapping hands and heavy make up empowers them. Don't know what to make of this show... it goes in circles and makes me lose interest. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Etna_Dia

In tonight's episode they have emphasized again the idea that a kinnar has to stay apart from the rest of the people and that clapping hands and heavy make up empowers them. Don't know what to make of this show... it goes in circles and makes me lose interest. 

exactly....kinnars must either be beggars ( clapping and going from door to door asking for money ..or thugs ( involved in human trafficking and kidnapping) ..🤦🏻‍♀️. So kinnars can’t be decent citizens of society..they can’t be doctors, lawyers, teachers, accountants , etc.. because their sexual organs are deformed so now they have no brains as well or intelligence to hold onto dignified jobs in society 😭.  This is so ridiculous.  But they were showing a change with heer ..where she was applying for a job.. then they made her an abused daughter in law..and now she wants to join the kinnars ..in clapping and begging,, Like Really..she was supposed to be an educated intelligent young woman who went to college..🤷🏻‍♀️.. so why would she want this life .. I’m sure Eventually Virat will rescue her..but still..why couldn’t they have shown a strong heer who accepted her kinnar identity from the beginning ,.but who chose a different life .. they are making it seem like if she can’t live in virats parents house as a daughter in law  ,.then the only other place is with kinnars she doesn’t even know 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 years ago
burnnotice thumbnail

I mean, they took up a good amount of minutes teaching Aspara 😎 how to clap like if Heer😎 wasn’t already good at it🙄🤣🤣 Besides that, I don’t know what to say about the episode.Our lead actress will be shown clapping and begging! Absolutely amazing! Smh! 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly....kinnars must either be beggars ( clapping and going from door to door asking for money ..or thugs ( involved in human trafficking and kidnapping) ..🤦🏻‍♀️. So kinnars can’t be decent citizens of society..they can’t be doctors, lawyers, teachers, accountants , etc.. because their sexual organs are deformed so now they have no brains as well or intelligence to hold onto dignified jobs in society 😭.  This is so ridiculous.  But they were showing a change with heer ..where she was applying for a job.. then they made her an abused daughter in law..and now she wants to join the kinnars ..in clapping and begging,, Like Really..she was supposed to be an educated intelligent young woman who went to college..🤷🏻‍♀️.. so why would she want this life .. I’m sure Eventually Virat will rescue her..but still..why couldn’t they have shown a strong heer who accepted her kinnar identity from the beginning ,.but who chose a different life .. they are making it seem like if she can’t live in virats parents house as a daughter in law  ,.then the only other place is with kinnars she doesn’t even know 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel that they are enjoying portraying kinnars like this with heavy make-up, clapping, with heavy jewelries and showing them as gangsters, etc. They find it entertaining. Like what was the need of this ceremony, couldn't Heer accept her identity without it? Instead of promoting the idea that no one should go through such things, they are actually glorifying this ceremony.

Etna_Dia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: burnnotice

I mean, they took up a good amount of minutes teaching Aspara 😎 how to clap like if Heer😎 wasn’t already good at it🙄🤣🤣 Besides that, I don’t know what to say about the episode.Our lead actress will be shown clapping and begging! Absolutely amazing! Smh! 

Well, she has to clap, that's the only thing that is empowering her 😂🤣, not the years she spent on studying 🤦... they've just vanished because she is now a kinnar.

burnnotice thumbnail

Well, she has to clap, that's the only thing that is empowering her 😂🤣, not the years she spent on studying 🤦... they've just vanished because she is now a kinnar.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 but you don’t know how angry I am.. That lesson in clapping 😡😡 and the emphasis on it and begging....drove me nuts. Yea, be dammed my studies when all I have to do is clap and beg. Oh gosh 😭😭😂😂

burnnotice thumbnail

Added to all the other gangsta stuff, how can we forget the head of the Goa Kinnar community. I mean, the drug lords have to pay her....for what, only God knows 🤣🤣🤣 I think the writers really hate kinnars...they show them no mercy. I wish the Kinnar community  could drop a lawsuit in them for wrongful portrayal. Honestly!!!!