Posted: 3 years ago

You 2 are thinking way ahead of me

I am not even sure that I will watch next week episode or not ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†

I am no tolerating tv drama like earlier 

Yhm was last show which I watched more than a year

Now a days I prefer already completed show so I know what I signing up for 

Even turkish shows are not that good quality 

Korean shows are really not for me 

Western shows are mostly today hook up with him tomorrow with her one LGBT story is common 

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rahul 

In Indian shows after separation male lead has no idea that he has kid but in western shows they hook up with many other people and in Indian show one close friend who is always there to support female lead and one sided love and later turn villain after male lead re entry in female lead life 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

smiley37 you've become an expert in online audience pulse of Indian shows smiley36

if u got time.. when someone says.. I wish I was a boy.. tell the person.. in India LGBT is no longer a crime & you don't need to be a boy smiley37 Medicine must be as bitter as their patient  smiley15

No one told me but commenting ðŸ¤£

I am keeping safe distance ðŸ˜†

This is happening since MJHT days 

There are few hypocrite were there 

Always lecture us don't ship them off screen and always follow on screen only and same people ship other show couple and wish them to be real life couple 

In same forum if anything wrong happen to female lead they behave like this happend in real life with them and long lectures posted  fighting and all 

I posted General comments 

They will accept new male lead but expect male lead to leave the show after female lead is not in show 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Rahul 

In Indian shows after separation male lead has no idea that he has kid but in western shows they hook up with many other people and in Indian show one close friend who is always there to support female lead and one sided love and later turn villain after male lead re entry in female lead life 

😆

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Lucifer 2 seasons I have completed with in a 1 1/2 week but I am stuck at season 3 episode 6 and I don't even feel like watching 

There is no good cartoon series too 

Even boss baby ended where boss baby will not be baby anymore and new movie I am not liking it 

Will watch the next season of the last kids on the earth 

Rahul 

I will give it a try to that show you suggested 

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Even I don't like when I see that my favorite couple are not that close but I have started to watch them as a professional like like I go to of them set is just like a office 

Even if I work with my team but when it comes to lunch or going out I have another team or colleague 

I am more close to those who are not in my team than with whom I work more than 8 hours 

We share cordial relationships but not close 

Same thing happened with actors too 

Only difference is that we are not on TV ðŸ˜†

serious thumbnail

Jaya...

if you need some decent shows in English .. here are few that I can remember - most of them are Mystery/Crime genre..

Chuck, Castle, Bones, The Psych, Monk, The Mentalist -> all detective shows with love stories in them. -> all the shows have completed

Murdoch Mysteries - detective show based in Canada around late 18th century & early 19th century (still on air)

Justified - love story takes a back seat, a cop show of sorts -> completed

Broadchurch - UK show, no love story. Just a good show -> completed

Endeavour - one more UK show, need a bit patience to understand the characters but good one, its a detective show too (on air)

Line of Duty - another UK detective show, a good one - with gripping story lines (on air)

Cop show with action:

Hawaii-Five O - there's an old 80's show too but I have never seen any episodes from it. -> completed

Lethal Weapon - watch S1, S2 - s3 your wish, as main character is killed off in S2 finale.

if you're into a bit... blackish past kindda cop shows:

The Blacklist (I stopped around S5), Prodigal Son (only S1 completed, S2 got delayed due to covid)

Dexter - forensic expert in the day, killer when not working 😆 -> completed

Sci Fi: X-Files. I like until S8, then stopped watching - chemistry between the leads is cracking.

Edited by serious - 3 years ago
serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Lucifer 2 seasons I have completed with in a 1 1/2 week but I am stuck at season 3 episode 6 and I don't even feel like watching 

There is no good cartoon series too 

Even boss baby ended where boss baby will not be baby anymore and new movie I am not liking it 

Will watch the next season of the last kids on the earth 

Rahul 

I will give it a try to that show you suggested 

may be skip S3 - watch the finale & start S4 directly.

I haven't watched cartooons in a loong while.. I still fall back watching to Garfield, Dennis the menace or Scooby Doo on youtube or some online site if I am bored.