Why Salman said that Rubina looked the worst

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Salman said that when Jasmin and Nikki were mocking Rakhi, Rubina looked worst. He said this because Jasmin and Nikki have already established themselves as mean and bullies. However, Rubina is the person who preaches about being good and doing good. Yet, she was laughing at what was happening and didn’t call out the bullies. That was wrong. 

Infact, the fact that Rakhi has been nothing but good to Rubina throughout her stay and Rubina still did this with her is something I couldn’t comprehend. 

Rubina enjoyed the bullying and the comments passed over Rakhi just as much as Nikki and Jasmin. Rubina was getting entertained and it was clearly written all over her face. 

Now why Salman didn’t call Nikki or Jasmin the worst? Because they are already hopeless.

PS: The person who sees wrong things happening and still decides to remain quiet (enjoys it) is worst than the person who actually does the wrong. Totally agree with what Salman said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

he wants to break her self confidence

pehle bhi when rahul left he implied she had less   votes which was not true

most mcp men have problems with rich women whom they cannot control

jab tak mundi hila ke jee sir karo ya juthe aasoo dikhao tab tak they will leave you alone but she refuses to butter their egos, not SK nor RKV, both who believe they are Gods gift to the world

second reason is if Rubina fans believe she is in trouble they will only vote for her and Abhinav will get less votes

manipulative BB has fixed winner EK

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dqno1

jab tak mundi hila ke jee sir karo ya juthe aasoo dikhao tab tak they will leave you alone but she refuses to butter their egos, not SK nor RKV, both who believe they are Gods gift to the world

second reason is if she is in trouble they will only vote for her and Abhinav will get less votes

Rip logic 🙏. Everything is manipulative just that deviji is pure soul God sent, a precious gem to this universe, this world. 🤪

Glad if EK is a fixed winner. 🥳

Edited by Armu4eva - 3 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: locopoco

@bold - 🤣disillusional 

Rip logic 🙏. Everything is manipulative just that deviji is pure soul God sent, a precious gem to this universe, this world. 🤪

Glad if EK is a fixed winner. 🥳because now fans are ashamed to accept her as a winner.

+ infinity!!

Out of the inglorious lot, the only one who stands tall above morally and ethically is Eijaz and he always has been. So in all fairness in this useless season, he is the only worthy candidate to the trophy. He ticks most boxes and many more than the others. He is not a freeloader, contributes actively in tasks, doesn't side with the wrong, stays out of bullying and such crap, has been singled out by everyone ganging up on him but has still stayed strong, does all the work assigned to him, gives a helping hand when needed most readily.

He really should up his game now even if he is alone and play a little smarter.

Compared to the other bullies, he is notches above and that's a fact! Learn to live with it. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

second reason is if Rubina fans believe she is in trouble they will only vote for her and Abhinav will get less votes

OMG..,,.,🤣🤣🤣 what did I just read??? SK and RKV are jealous of Ruby being a rich woman ??. I’m not sure abt RKV, but I’m pretty sure that Sallu is much much more richer than your Richie rich Ruby 😆. Also, it’s Ruby who kept shaking her head and agreeing to everything Salman is saying in this WKW. Salman has to actually remind her to stop shaking her head, as she’s the worst of the lot.🤣

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

While Jasmin had problem with only Rakhi and only after they had a fight, Rubina had problems with both Arshi and Rakhi over nothing. And Nikki is just gone case.

Whenever someone gets hurt or are sick, Rubina goes to ask them how they feel, but with Rakhi's nose incident, she exposed herself how she has been faking concern all this time.

Edited by JumpingViolets - 3 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t understand the hoohaa over Sallu saying Rubina looked the worst. I agree - Jasmine and Nikki dislike Rakhi, have had issues and fights with her - and they went all out to bully her. They looked nasty - absolutely.

Rubina’s had no issues with Rakhi, the latter has always, and continues to treat her undeserving ass with respect and kindness - and yet Rubina both defended her ex-friend Jasmine’s shit and enjoyed and laughed at Rakhi being demeaned and ridiculed. It’s not rocket science why she looked worse. 

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: locopoco

Glad if EK is a fixed winner. 🥳

I am not a fan of hers but just the amount of time spent over her every week on wkv gives you an idea of what makers want

about the rich woman wala comment, it is true everywhere.  salman likes to be a king maker and uske hi show may ruby ki popularity is khatkaoing big time

he does not let her or Abhinav speak

master bully hai ye

bash karo karna hai toh

nikki ke style mein “mujhe koi farq nahi padta”🤣

by the way superiority complex ka prime example Nikki Tamboli hai

hasini009 thumbnail

The same Salman the being human baba applauded Jasmine when she was bullying Kavitha continuously. ‘Too good Jasmine, berrry good Jasmine 👏‘ 

the same Salman baba laughed with Nikki and Rahul when they were making fun of whatever Rubinav did.

The same Salman sane bhai mocked Rubinav for so many things in the beginning.

Bhai looked bestest of besht while doing all those things

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly @hasini

When Jas was bullying Kavita and copying her Sallu was enjoying it bade aaram se.

Aaj bada mirchi lag rahi hai Salman ko.

And i fell off my chair when i read somewhere in this thread that Eijaz Chicha Khan is the saving grace of BB14 or epitome of blah blah. 

Oh bhai maaro koi maaro...!!!🤣