Sahil's Insta Story | New Video Added - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I’m disappointed seei no Sahil’s video. I don’t know what the truth it, and probably never will. But him speaking like this now seems like a case of sour grapes.

I still maintain he did deserve to stay and I quite liked him, but this video on being eliminated is cringeworthy. 

I know most shows are rigged, and if he sensed something amiss earlier, he never seemed to mention it. I understand it was fear of being eliminated.

He also seems overconfident like I cannot get the lowest votes, I am so good, etc.

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I’m disappointed seei no Sahil’s video. I don’t know what the truth it, and probably never will. But him speaking like this now seems like a case of sour grapes.

I still maintain he did deserve to stay and I quite liked him, but this video on being eliminated is cringeworthy. 

I know most shows are rigged, and if he sensed something amiss earlier, he never seemed to mention it. I understand it was fear of being eliminated.

He also seems overconfident like I cannot get the lowest votes, I am so good, etc.

I think this is one of biggest problem in taking all the popular contestants in the show. Most of them are finalists or winners of some other show so they are expecting the same here but as the show's format is one by one someone will have to go.

I think sahil was better and more popular in SM than nihal,samyak , Anushka

lol, theres politics going on...if they cant accept yuvraj over nihal & anushka or majority of the recycled contestants --- a theme thats constant in almost all reality shows but this season is to the extreme 😆 lol ---, then heck yes the show is rigged is heck 😆

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Obviously it was rigged, his performance was always shown ast, with no hype or judges comments edited. Also too much focus on Maharashtian contestants with special attention & personalities coming to support them.

Rigged completely

Originally posted by Meena_J

lol, theres politics going on...if they cant accept yuvraj over nihal & anushka or majority of the recycled contestants --- a theme thats constant in almost all reality shows but this season is to the extreme 😆 lol ---, then heck yes the show is rigged is heck 😆

has nihal been in any other show & pawandeep

Originally posted by naq5

has nihal been in any other show & pawandeep

According to Indian Idol 12 wikipedia:

Nihal:  Winners of Daijiworld Studio Voice and Voice of Udupi, Contestant of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Season 15 (Kannada)

Pawandeep: Winner of  The Voice Season 1

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

According to Indian Idol 12 wikipedia:

Nihal:  Winners of Daijiworld Studio Voice and Voice of Udupi, Contestant of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Season 15 (Kannada)

Pawandeep: Winner of  The Voice Season 1

is there dearth of singing talent in india that they rinse & repeat previous show contestants. would be nice to see new contestants