Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Why Virat!? Why you didn't marry Pakhi!?

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Even an ordinary person's family would be thousand times better than ACP Virat's. These people are so so regressive!! And their mindset is terribly nauseating.👎🏼Like for what they keep praising themselves every minute!? I don't understand. They deserve only Pakhi type bahus. 🤢

The makers have to tone down a bit. What do you all think? They are showing Bhavani like a typical daily soap vamp. But they shouldn't forget that Virat is an IPS Officer. And Ninad!? Who will believe that he's a retired army person given his disgusting behavior. So he basically considers Ashwini as a cook or servant in the house!?🤢I hope Virat listened this. His great father's noble views. 

Had Virat married Pakhi, Sai and we would have been saved from this yucky shameless family!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Was the show that disgusting today??

but in the precap it was shown virat arrived on the spot sai was crushing or peeling  ginger.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Pakhi is trying her best to win the award of the best FL in negative role.

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Was the show that disgusting today??

but in the precap it was shown virat arrived on the spot sai was crushing or peeling  ginger.

That will be shown tomorrow I guess. Today no SaiRat only torture Sai by so called family and 'adarsh bahu' of that house. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

Even an ordinary person's family would be thousand times better than ACP Virat's. These people are so so regressive!! And their mindset is terribly nauseating.👎🏼Like for what they keep praising themselves every minute!? I don't understand. They deserve only Pakhi type bahus. 🤢

The makers have to tone down a bit. What do you all think? They are showing Bhavani like a typical daily soap vamp. But they shouldn't forget that Virat is an IPS Officer. And Ninad!? Who will believe that he's a retired army person given his disgusting behavior. So he basically considers Ashwini as a cook or servant in the house!?🤢I hope Virat listened this. His great father's noble views. 

Had Virat married Pakhi, Sai and we would have been saved from this yucky shameless family!

Honestly, the Chavan family is full of contradictions!! They keep emphasizing their high class and status, but acting like regressive gawars all the time. Ninaad is a retired officer but is a male chauvinist with misogynistic views. How did he even serve in the army and not even learn value people. He is a total shame to army officers. I think he didn't retire early but got fired for his backdated views. I need to see his credentials. How did Mohit, Samrat, and Virat grow up completely different from them? 

Also, how is it that they forget that Virat is alive because of Sai's dad? They always bring up how Sai is ehsaan faramosh and selfish, like, people look in the mirror and you will see who the real ehsaan faramosh people are. At least have some respect for a deceased man who dies for your chaheta beta. I think Kamal sir played a bigger role as a father figure than Ninaad. Seriously did these chakram family even attend school or just stayed home just because they are elite Marathas. ORR maybe they just bought their certificate from the black market.  

Edited by by_stander - 3 years ago
Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

That will be shown tomorrow I guess. Today no SaiRat only torture Sai by so called family and 'adarsh bahu' of that house. 

What was the precap in todays episode

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Pakhi is trying her best to win the award of the best FL in negative role.

She in't even that great to get best in negative role award. She's gross! That's it. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aleena02

Virat sees Sai all teary-eyed grinding chillies and tells her that she doesn't have to do all these. He tells her that she is already late for college and then Pakhi comes and taunts her saying that she can go ahead and snitch on her to Virat. Then Sai says not to stoop so low that she can't get up.

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleena02

Virat enters the cooking area. 

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

Honestly, the Chavan family is full of contradictions!! They keep emphasizing their high class and status, but acting like regressive gawars all the time. Ninaad is a retired officer but is a male chauvinist with misogynistic views. How did he even serve in the army and not even value people. I think he didn't retire early but got fired for his views. I need to see his credentials. How did Mohit, Samrat, and Virat grow up completely different from them? 

Also, how is it that they forget that Virat is alive because of Sai's dad? They always bring up how Sai is ehsaan faramosh and selfish like people look in the mirror and you will see who the real ehsaan faramosh people are. At least have some respect for a deceased man. Seriously did they even attend school or just stayed home just because they are elite Marathas. 

Yes like seriously none of them even considers Kamal sir's sacrifice!? Any of them shutting Pakhi's mouth when she used that 'ehsaan faramosh' word for Sai is too much to even expect I guess.