Preeti gets drunk - Aajao Sarey (4th Jan)

Posted: 3 years ago

OMGGG OMGG OMGG TODAY'S EPISODE. STILL HYPERVENTILATING!! 

Preeti gets drunk and dances with KT... So much hotness β˜ΊοΈ. Gonna go and watch the episode again!!! πŸ˜³ ... After this we better get a scene where Preeti seduces KT later on πŸ˜† ... she kinda almost did today πŸ˜†. 

Update: 

-KT's dad gives switzerland tickets to KeerTi for honeymoon. KT is like why, but Preeti thanks and accepts it. KT asks you wanna go to switzerland, Preeti says "chalte hai na KT ji, maza ayega" πŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Nandini is shocked. Kushala says some BS about Preeti wanting to go, I just FF that scene tbh so idk . KT is like okay we will go. 

-Nandini asks Preeti what are you trying  to do. Preeti says you and KT ji will go on a honeymoon, but don't let KT ji know this. Nandini thinks Preeti is such a fool. Preeti thinks, "I know nandini you think i am fool, but I am trying to find out your motive to come back into KT's life"... She says, "I will save KT ji from you". Preeti toh smart hogayi, damnn  πŸ‘. 

-Preeti goes in the bedroom and the ac is super low and she's cold. KT comes and says what happened. Preeti asks him to turn the temp higher as she's cold. KT is like, "for you this is cold, so how will you go to switzerland?". Preeti hesitates but says I will go as its my bachpan ka dream to go. She says, "I wanna dance, wearing a saree in snow" πŸ˜†... KT is shocked πŸ˜†... but he knows somethings up with Preeti so asks her whats up. Preeti rebukes. KT goes to get coffee for Preeti. 

-KT puts few drops of brandy in Preeti's coffee so that she doesn't feel cold. Preeti drinks that and she gets drunk πŸ˜†... Preeti is hysterically laughing talking about switzerland, and KT is shocked to see her like that... Preeti keeps on going about how they will go to switzerland etc. She gets on the bed and starts jumping etc πŸ˜†... KT tries to calm her down and gives her water, but Preeti throws the water and asks KT ji yeh paani kaise gir gaya πŸ€£.... GUYS, WE FINALLY GOT A DRUNK PREETI. ITS DAMN HILARIOUS. RATI IS SO AWESOME! πŸ‘. 

-KT comes back in the room bringing more water. Preeti has changed now into a see-through black saree. She's standing on the sofa and dances in chor bazari. KT is super shocked but amused πŸ˜†. KT carries her and brings her to the floor ... Preeti forces KT to dance so they dance around.. some parts are hot, other parts funny in this song sequence, but super cute β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ. 

-Preeti tries to confess her feelings for KT but doesn't say anything after "main aapse". KT tells Preeti to sleep, and makes her sleep. He goes to the sofa and sleeps. KT has his eyes closed. Preeti wakes up, and confesses her feelings for him, she says "idk what this feeling i am feeling for you, but i want you to be happy and that "aap mere liye bahut khas ban chuke hain, and aap meri zindagi main mujhse bhi pehle hai". KT opens his eyes then. Preeti looks at him, and KT looks at her. Episode ends. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SCENE. RATI WAS SO GOOD HERE πŸ‘πŸ˜›

Precap - Principal calls Preeti that AT got in an accident so is admitted to the hospital. Preeti calls Nanidni to  come. Nandini is about to go but think how can i go, the principal is there. Chanda comes to the hospital and says "i am Arjun's mom". KT-Preeti come there. They hear her i think. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Originally posted by YoungHeart

OMGGG OMGG OMGG TODAY'S EPISODE. STILL HYPERVENTILATING!! 

Preeti gets drunk and dances with KT... So much hotness β˜ΊοΈ. Gonna go and watch the episode again!!! πŸ˜³

OMG what the Hell!!!! 

They are so reading our comments!!!! I wrote that!!!! Haha. Well the drunk part. Not the dance part. Quickly update man. I have to wait another hour or so to watch it.  

DYING HERE!!!! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Originally posted by Davina95

OMG what the Hell!!!! 

They are so reading our comments!!!! I wrote that!!!! Haha. Well the drunk part. Not the dance part. Quickly update man. I have to wait another hour or so to watch it.  

UPDATED!!! πŸ€—

Omg. That sounds amazing! Drunk Preeti... always wanted that

Originally posted by YoungHeart

UPDATED!!! πŸ€—

STILL WAITING FOR THE EPISODE TO COME ONLINE...... 😭😭😭😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬

Edited by Davina95 - 3 years ago

is AT also with nandhini? is he chandas sonπŸ˜† for god sake....chanda devi achanak kyun ab darshan de rahi hey!

principal be pissed off with AT🀣

how many wife does your dad haveπŸ˜† any woman comes and tells,iam his motherπŸ€ͺ

I HAVE WATCHED THE DRUNK DANCE SEQUENCE LIKE 386E377436437E3 TIMES ALREADY. THESE TWO ARE SO FCKING HOT AND ADORABLE AT THE SAME TIME!!! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by Davina95

OMG what the Hell!!!! 

They surely are reading our comments.. I'm damn sure now...lol

Manav and Rati performed this drunk, fun dance sequence so cutely. Rati performed some drunk parts in such a funny manner, and Preeti looked so seductive in some parts damnn β˜ΊοΈ. KT was adorable . Manav is such a cutie, and Rati is just adorable. Damnnn these two!! β€οΈ

Rati was so good during the confession scene πŸ˜›β€οΈ.