She only believe n dishes us such soft po*n shows.

Posted: 3 years ago

disgusting, can't believe he would wear such a thing

Disgusting,i dont get it why shaheer chose to do that,i love shaheer,he is so good looking and good actor,its sad for me that he didnt get chance in bollywood.he should be in movies,i wish bw directors cast him

Originally posted by Tweetyrocks

Disgusting,i dont get it why shaheer chose to do that,i love shaheer,he is so good looking and good actor,its sad for me that he didnt get chance in bollywood.he should be in movies,i wish bw directors cast him

Naah he shouldn't he would be another Sid Mal he cannot act does the same shit in every show of his

Acting is subjective and many people love his acting,he deserves a chance in bw

Acting is subjective and many people love his acting,he deserves a chance in bw

Yep it is I would rather see actors like Aham Sharma Ashish Sharma in movies who can act rather than some1 like Shaheer who can't act.

There are many who likes him and there are many who dont

Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

Yep it is I would rather see actors like Aham Sharma Ashish Sharma in movies who can act rather than some1 like Shaheer who can't act.

There are many who likes him and there are many who dont

ya dont watch,nobody is telling u to watch,i just said my wish that i want to see him in movies,not that it will happen,bw anyway dont give good chances to tv actors,they dont like tv actors and what i have seen many likes him,didnt see that many dispikes him,infact u r the first.

ya dont watch,nobody is telling u to watch,i just said my wish that i want to see him in movies,not that it will happen,bw anyway dont give good chances to tv actors,they dont like tv actors and what i have seen many likes him,didnt see that many dispikes him,infact u r the first.

If your using his hashtag you will see his likes try searching in MB hashtag you will see there are plethora of people who dislike him onscreen and like him offscreen.

Its easy to blame BW, TV actors like Getting recognition now a days unlike in past. SSR was successful..Vikrant is successful..radhika Madan and Mrunal have a promising films so what's the point ?

What?whats my point?when did i say anything abt my point,u r the one who quoted me when i said that i want to see him in bollywood,then i said that dont watch,who is forcing u to watch anyway?and what hashtag hashtag r u talking abt?i dont know and care abt any hashtag bcs i am not in ig,twitter and u started this argument,i just said my opinion,that doesnt mean that u have to argue with me for liking him,i am not interested in ur arguments,neither talking with u,so dont quote me.

Edited by Tweetyrocks - 3 years ago