Anupamaa

So, what was the point of Baa apologizing to Anupamaa?

murder4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Baa apologized to Anu for not treating her well and accusing her of everything when Vanraj's EMA is exposed.

But, now she is back at it again blaming Anupamaa when there is no fault of her in any way.

It makes her slapping Vanraj and regretting her pampering completely pointless. 

Wish the makers can stay at least consistent with the motivation of the characters. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Oh Baa is a chameleon. She changes stances to suit her needs. Hypocrisy at its best 😣🙄

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I did like how she pointed out all those stuff to Vanraj.

But I truly believe she slapped Vanraj because she was humiliated in public. If EMA was to be revealed closed doors - I think she wouldn't have cared that much tbh.

I can somewhat understand that as a mother she would have terrified while her son is in hospital. But my problem is how she started treating him so normally just within 24 hours of revealation. Again, I haven't watched the episode yet - just read the WU. But She has been problematic from the start. Her current behaviour doesn't surprise me that much. She is blind and selfish when it comes to her son.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ba is so idiotic. I can understand her angst at her son being in peril but to accuse Anupama is the height of stupidity. How dare she? Vanraj was the one at fault and he is responsible for his current situation. 

I hope someone sets Ba straight and tells her off. Stupid woman. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I personally feel baa is typical orthodox woman who just can't see how Vanraj has been spoiled by her only. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think so Baa will ever change. She blames Anu only for whatever happens