Indian Idol 12

Who is the most underrated and overrated contestant by judges

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Shanmukh Priya,Anjali, Danish,vaisnav is overrated Imo .  Arunita is underrated ! Her videos in Sony YouTube channel is one of the most watched of this season but judges scored her in bottom 5. So shocking , vaisnav deserve to be in bottom

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kpmmusic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Overrated: Shanmukha Priya. She sings really well but she's over hyped cuz of yodeling. Judges go mad over her performances even if they are average.

Underrated: Nachiket, Arunita, Sireesha

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Shanmukh Priya,Anjali, Danish,vaisnav is overrated Imo .  Arunita is underrated ! Her videos in Sony YouTube channel is one of the most watched of this season but judges scored her in bottom 5. So shocking , vaisnav deserve to be in bottom

i agree to the over rated ones. never could connect with anjalis singing. 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Most overrated - Nachiket Lele 🤢I just can't tolerate him. Such a weak voice. He has to do these get ups and fancy dresses every time just to mask his pathetic voice. But judges go crazy about him and always give him mausam awesome and i am like what the hell 

Others overrated - Anjali 🤢 Shanmukhpriya🤢these can sing only one type of singing 

anjali does only aaa aaaaaa aaaa aaa

shanmukh does only ooo hoooo oooohooo

Most underrated - Sireesha Bhagvatula ❤️ She is versatile with a mesmerizing voice. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Most overrated - Nachiket Lele 🤢I just can't tolerate him. Such a weak voice. He has to do these get ups and fancy dresses every time just to mask his pathetic voice. But judges go crazy about him and always give him mausam awesome and i am like what the hell 

Others overrated - Anjali 🤢 Shanmukhpriya🤢these can sing only one type of singing 

Most underrated - Sireesha Bhagvatula ❤️ She is versatile with a mesmerizing voice. 

Well said. 👍🏼  

Bold: spot on.  And Neha 's comments e.g. acne mausam basal diya, wow, ohh, goosebumps and her same old expressions.  

Red: I've said before in other threads, she will turn out to be a dark horse/surprise package.  

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Underrated - Sirisha and Arunita. These two have consistently given great performances but they’re always overlooked 

aptly rated - SMP, Anjali, Pawandeep and Nachiket I think they’ve been great and the judges have been noticing them as well

overrated - Sawai, I blame Sunny and Salman’s extreme overhyped performances from last seasons,  but I absolutely cannot stand screaming high notes and then it being hailed as the best thing since sliced bread. It’s just annoying to me, I hope he doesn’t win to fulfill that pattern.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Overrated - Shanmukhapriya and Sawai

Underrated - Arunita, Anushka, Nachiket, Sireesha

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

overrated, definitely SMP

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Over rated- Sawai, SMP and Anushka (Aap female Indian idol ban sakti ho!!!)

Underrated- Sayli and nachiket

Others do get good comments 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I agree Sireesha has the best voice .

Ashish is versatile