Surbhi and Sharad

Posted: 3 years ago

They need to be casted a romantic show like "kasam" or "meri ashiqui tumse hi" or "kaha hum kaha tum".. I bet they will nailed it..their chemistry is no joke..their acting in emotional and romantic scenes so perfect..match each other so much..it will be shame if any director donโ€™t cast them again in a romance show..the can portray fighting, nokjhok,emotional, romance anything together like magic.. Sharad always had great chemistry with his co stars but with surbhi It's some other level..i just can't get over that how good they look together and match each other..

Couldn't agree more! It's a rare scenario to watch! I have never strongly urged anyone to see again as much as  I want to watch these two together!

They create new chemistry goals, every minute, ever second!๐Ÿ˜†

Hayeee! Someone trend that the audience wants to watch them together in a properly well written script! Their potential as a pair is definitely not justified in N5!

Yesss yess my friend! It also needs to be a FINITE series- I don't trust anyone in ITV to drag this out and have multiple marriage tropes. A web series would be perfect

Originally posted by J2lover

Couldn't agree more! It's a rare scenario to watch! I have never strongly urged anyone to see again as much as  I want to watch these two together!

They create new chemistry goals, every minute, ever second!๐Ÿ˜†

Hayeee! Someone trend that the audience wants to watch them together in a properly well written script! Their potential as a pair is definitely not justified in N5!

Naagin 5 editing team and writer just waste them..they deserve much more better than this..

Originally posted by Humes22

Yesss yess my friend! It also needs to be a FINITE series- I don't trust anyone in ITV to drag this out and have multiple marriage tropes. A web series would be perfect

I actually want them to see long run that's why wanted a tv show..but web series also good idea..even they deserve music video together like dheeraj and hina..the bottom line is their chemistry needed to be use..

Originally posted by Momrin

I actually want them to see long run that's why wanted a tv show..but web series also good idea..even they deserve music video together like dheeraj and hina..the bottom line is their chemistry needed to be use..

I know but having seen how they butcher characters I can't cope with that ๐Ÿ˜† I am being selfish ๐Ÿ˜† These two know about their chemistry and so I think they will be very selective about what they do - its a gold mine to be honest ๐Ÿ˜†

Completely agree! Sharad and Surbhi have this amazing chemistry that needs further exploration ๐Ÿ˜† in a show that's designed to bring the best of that across. An uber romantic show, which focuses on emotions, would be ideal for them. 

I really hope we get to see them together in another show. If nothing else, everyone from Ekta down knows what magic they have in Vani/SharBhi, so maybe one day we'll get to see them together again 

Even agree from my end

They definitely share wonderful chemistry

Totally agreed

Someone need to cast Sharbhi in new project. Their chemistry is on other level.  

Originally posted by Momrin

They need to be casted a romantic show like "kasam" or "meri ashiqui tumse hi" or "kaha hum kaha tum".. I bet they will nailed it..their chemistry is no joke..their acting in emotional and romantic scenes so perfect..match each other so much..it will be shame if any director donโ€™t cast them again in a romance show..the can portray fighting, nokjhok,emotional, romance anything together like magic.. Sharad always had great chemistry with his co stars but with surbhi It's some other level..i just can't get over that how good they look together and match each other..

seriously dude... i too love their chemistryy๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜