Which character should be killed off from show?

Poll Question :

If Writers could kill one character off, who should it be?

Poll Choice
Vanraj
Rakhi
Kavya
Toshu
Baa
Other
None- all characters are required
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

I see many posts comparing gradients of villainousness of each character in the show. Let's assume, writers could write a story to get rid off one of these characters, who should it be? 

Who is not required as per the story? 

I hate Vanraj the most - but I want him to be there so that he can see Anupama's success 😆

So hate might not always equal to unrequited characters. Which annoying character can writers write-off to make Anupama's life little less miserable. 

Edit... I am unable to edit the title... I didn't want to write word kill in title... Can Mods edit the title to just something simpler

Which character isn't required? 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 years ago

Baa and Kavya seems to racing ahead 🤣

Bringing this back on top to see it we can have more votes to see whom do most people support. 

I may go with Toshu. No expectations from him at all 

I can jhelo kavya par ye leela baa🤢🤬😡☢️

Originally posted by dipali13

I can jhelo kavya par ye leela baa🤢🤬😡☢️

Me too... I can tolerate anyone except her... Partly because of Anupama... She can answer back to anyone except for her.. 🤢

Toshu is required for Kinjal 😆 (Nice girl, it's not good to hurt her)

Rakhi, kavya, baa and specially Vanraj (inka hona bahut zaruri hai) to show them they cant tame a housewife anymore, Anupama's success will be enjoyed only when those who are jealous of her will also be there for clapping .😎

Every character is required 

Woah! No vote for Rakhi🥳i like her character in a way. 

I was hesitant between the Vanraj and Leela. But its Leela who wins the ride for an afterlife where Cool Dude's mom is waiting for her pyaari bahu to come n they can play sitar together. 

Vanraj needs some more ups n downs... i so want him not to come out fine from this accident. Sentenced to a wheel chair, completely dependent on Anupamaa, begging for her attention and her care,which she MUST deny him. 

I so wish all the worst for him. 

Why kill off Kavya... she is the one who tames the idiot that is Vanraj which is what he needs otherwise he walks all over other women, she actually gives it back to him

Originally posted by Lennie

Why kill off Kavya... she is the one who tames the idiot that is Vanraj which is what he needs otherwise he walks all over other women, she actually gives it back to him

Nopes, Kavya is needed in the show as long as it has Vanraj. If we don't have Kavya, we might get Anu.... Raj