Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can you please PM me once you update the story...

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Call me sadist but i am LOVING this story..

Riddhima ne apni chaal chaldiya hai..

Waaah.

Sabka band bajana abhi baaki hai..

Revenge is best served cold.. Save the best for the dear husband.

Please continue this story...

I feel Ridz took 15 days time to plan and execute her planning.

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good one. Could u pls continue this as a fiction 

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Interesting loved it 

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part II

“Don’ Study Me, You Won’t Graduate”

“Can I come in?” Riddhima knocked on the door

“Arey Riddhima Bhabhi, please come in” Sunny gave her an overly sugary smile

“You! How dare you step foot in my room. Get Out.” Ishani screamed

“Don’t call me Bhabhi.” Riddhima snapped at Sunny “We have no relation”

“Don’t talk to Sunny like that, stay in your limits Riddhima, or else” Ishani threatened

“Ishani, I am here to talk with you. Can you please listen to me calmly for once?”

“Talk or lecture? I don’t need your Gyan Riddhima”

“Look, your brother is angry, if he comes to speak with you now, you guys will end up fighting once again. I know you don’t like me and will never take my advice, but I just want to tell you one thing as your Bhabhi it is my duty.” She held up her hand “You can ridicule me later, that’s nothing new for you”

“Ishani, what you are doing is incorrect. You are married to Aangre now and you have been staying in a room with a stranger since yesterday. At least think about Aangre’s feelings.”

“He is no stranger; he is my baby’s father. If Bhai had not played me, this wouldn’t have ever happened.”  

“I agree Ishani, even I was made to believe that Sunny is dead, or else I never would have suggested your marriage with Aangre. That is another reason I am here for. I want to apologize for meddling in your life. Vansh's ways are different than others but he loves you to pieces. Just let Sunny go right now or else your brother will find another way to remove him from your life as he did earlier”

she turned to Sunny “and this time you may really get killed for real” Sunny paled at that

“What do you mean by that?” Ishani narrowed her eyes

“Ishani this guy left you because Vansh gave him money to never be in touch with you. You brought him back. That is a betrayal on Sunny’s part. And you know how Vansh treats the person who betrays him. You always tell me that I don’t know how dangerous his love is well back at you. He loves you a lot. You know, that, right? The best option would be to let Sunny go. You will never win against Vansh”

Sunny, who was silent through all of this, felt scared. He knew what Vansh did with Riddhima, what if he really murders someone and puts blame on me in a similar fashion

“Ishani, I think Riddhima is right maybe I should leave” Sunny’s voice shook

“No. You are not going anywhere.” Ishani stopped Sunny and turned to her 

“I will protect him with my life. No one can threaten him, not Bhai and the least of all you. Understand? Now get out of my room. And never show your face again or else I will kill you” Ishani pushed Riddhima out of her room making her fall. Little drops of blood oozed from her head she hit her head at the edge of the table outside her room.

She touched her forehead and smiled as she saw Kabir’s shadow move away

“What happened to you?” Vansh saw blood dripping from her forehead. He felt a twinge of worry but stilled himself all the same

“Your sister” she hissed as she tried to put salve on her forehead

“Why did you go to her?” he raised her brows

“Oh, for the usual you know as the dutiful daughter in law of this house went to make her understand that what she is doing is not right. And get insulted and hurt for that yet again” She was trying to put a bandage on her wound

Vansh sat beside her on the bed and took the bandage from her hand “let me” 

he started dressing her wound and asked her “Why did you do it? You know how Ishani is, she always hurts you. Why go near her then?”

“Well I think I am cursed to worry for the people who hurt me” she looked at him with grief in her eyes. His hands shook a little but otherwise, he stayed calm.

“What are you playing at Riddhima?”

“Pardon?’

“You have agreed to kill Kabir for my love, you have asked for 15 days out of which 4 days are already over. And you are wasting your time being the dutiful daughter in law of this house. Helping Dadi in chores, visiting temple daily, bringing Prashad, behaving as if nothing happened a few days back between us. Why are you not making any preparations? How do you plan to kill him? Why do I get the feeling that you are not going to kill him?” Vansh hurled questions at her one after another.

These questions were disturbing him for the last few days, then Ahana sprouted the same doubts, Riddhima is doing something we should keep watch on her. He knew that but what? She did not behave out of the ordinary. He just saw one change in her and that is her visiting Bappa’s temple on a daily basis sometimes with Dadi. His men did not report anything out of ordinary.

“Excuse me? What do you want me to do then? Should I hang a board around my neck stating, I am going to kill Kabir after 15 days?’ Don’t worry I gave you my word. I am going to kill him so I will. Not just for your love but also for what all he has put me through. I am behaving very normal because I know these are the last few days that I am spending here”

“What do you mean?” He asked sharply

“Well, I think you don’t know but in the eye of the law, the person who commits murder is the culprit however bad the murdered person was. I will have to go to jail once I do that. Don’t I? At least that is what you plan to do right?” she asked sarcastically

Vansh kept quiet and she felt her eyes watered again. She turned away from him, he did not deny and that hurt her the most.

“Well, I just want to spend my last few days in peace. That is why I visit the temple daily to repent and ask forgiveness from god. And killing is not that hard you know? I can easily take the knife from the kitchen and kill him when he is asleep. Like some members of your family tried to do with me. By the way, it’s a relief that Ahana stopped attacking me. That credit goes to you I believe. Thanks”

She slept and switched off the light “Good night Vansh”

“You sure these will work? Are they original?” Riddhima asked the man

“yes, definitely.” He assured her

“Thanks” she smiled at him gratefully

“It’s nothing, you sure this will help the boss?”

“Oh, definitely” She smiled at him in confidence

“Boss is so lucky you love him so much. You are doing this for him”

“How can I not? He has showered me with his love for such a long time. It is only fair that I give him my love back in double if not equal amount” Riddhima smiled reminiscing their past moments

“How are you going to take that back in VR Mansion?” the man gestured at the package in her hand as she quietly slipped it into her bag “What if someone checks your bag”

“No one will because it’s not me but Vansh is going to carry that in his home and no one is going to check him.” She smirked

“How?” the man looked at her in incredulity.

“Well because today he has been following me and will come to the temple in a little while. He has doubts that I meet someone in the temple, and that is true. I think you should leave now and thanks for the phone”

“Anytime” bidding his farewell man left from there and after two minutes Vansh Rai Singhania was standing beside her.

“Done with the prayers?” he mocked

“I am glad that you visited the temple today even though it was for spying on me. That is smooth” she smiled at him sincerely

“What is in your bag?” he was pissed looking at the calm Riddhima,” Nothing. But please do check to calm your doubts.” 

She handed her bag to him and this bag of Prashad wanted to inspect that as well?

“No thanks, let's go,” he said waspishly

If only he had checked this bag, she shook her head, now she was starting to understand why Vansh and Kabir liked playing games. It was easy to fool people once you know them and start to predict their moves. It was fun.

“Chachi? Aaryan? Can I please come in?” Riddhima asked as she stood at the door of Chachi’s room.

Both were shocked to find Riddhima in their room. They were discussing how to sabotage her relationship further with Vansh with Aahana in the picture, they could do that. Did she listen to them? But she looked quite normal, recovering from the shock. 

Aaryan immediate tautened her “Please come in Bhabhi, otherwise you will complain to Vansh Bhai”

“Why are you here? What do you want to blame us for now?” Chachi taunted her

“No, I am not here to blame you for anything. In fact, I am here to apologize to you Aaryan especially to you.”

“What?” both were shocked

“Ae Riddhima now what is this new drama?” Chachi questioned her

“Yes, please stop this act. We are not going to fall for it” Aaryan glared at her

“Can you please listen to me once? I know we don’t like each other. In fact, my feelings for you have not changed at all. But I am not the type of person who does not accept her mistake”

Aaryan was super confused now “And what are your mistakes?’

“Not many just ones” she corrected him 

“I am here to say sorry for judging you and blaming you during the Sunny fiasco without any solid proof. I am very sorry. It was not right of me to do that. especially now that I know it was done by Vansh He hid this from me.” She said feeling hurt

Mother Son duo glanced at each other feeling bewildered

“Well, that is your problem Riddhima you blame us for all the misdeeds, but you are never ready to accept that maybe Vansh bhai can also be at fault. This is the one thing he hid from you. Did you ever think how many more things he has been hiding from you? I mean take Aahana for example why did Vansh bhai not say anything about her before? He let her stay in our home. What if something is going on between them have you ever thought about it.” Arayan gloated

“Yes, even I thought Vansh looked angry with Kabir and Aahana’s engagement announcement” Chachi added further gleefully.

“I know, you are right, and I am sorry.” she looked at him and they could see a little sheen of tears around her eyes. She left quickly after that.

“What does she mean by I know?” Aaryan turned to her mother “Did that mean there was or is something going on between Vansh Bhai and Aahana?”

Chanchal looked worried now. “Aaryan if that is true then it is a problem for us. I mean we can handle Riddhima but Aahana that girl is a different case altogether. She will keep an iron hold on us if something like this happens”

“Don’t worry mom, I know what to do.” Aaryan gave an evil smile

“Riddhima” It was Aahana “What do you think you are doing?”

“excuse me? What do you mean?”

“What are you doing this drama for? Why did you say sorry to Aaryan and Chachi? I have seen you speaking with Ishani and Sunny that night. Kabir was also there. If you think by doing all this, you will win this game then you are mistaken. Vansh is the mastermind of this game and you will lose. He knows it all” Aahana fumed that she wanted to harm Riddhima bodily but Vansh did not agree he wanted to wait and watch plus he was stuck with his sister's divorce issue. And that idiot Kabir was behind Sunny trying to befriend him.

“And still not enough it seems” Riddhima commented

“What do you mean by that?”

“It means if he knew everything then he wouldn’t have taken this revenge. To answer your questions, I am not doing any drama. I am just repenting for the mistakes I made. I suggested Aangre and Ishani get married. I blamed Aaryan when originally it was Vansh who was playing this game with me. I just want to come clear of my guilt before I leave this house”

“That’s rubbish. I don’t believe you.”

“No one asked you to. But tell me one thing, it's you, Vansh, Aangre, Vansh security team, and CCTV’s of this house who are spying on me. When you are using this to keep watch on me and still do not find anything on me, don’t you think maybe I am innocent? After I leave this house and once you and Vansh get married…”

“What are you going on about? We are not going to get married?” Aahana was flabbergasted

“No? Then why did Aaryan and Chachi say this to me? Maybe up to their old tricks” she shook her head

Riddhima was standing outside Ishani’s room when she saw Aangre pass. She immediately said in an audible voice ‘I hope Ishani is alright’

“What happened?” Aangre rushed to her

“I just heard some loud bang from the room. I hope Ishani is alright, but she told me not to show my face or enter her room. Should we call Vansh?” she questioned Aangre

“No time what if she fell or something”

“Ishani” Aangre banged on the door which to their surprise opened, it was not locked it seems.

“What the? Ishani and Sunny jumped away from each other. Their clothes in disarray. Ishan’s lipstick was smudged. It did not take Einstein to figure out what they were doing

“Don’t you have any manners Aangre? And Riddhima you?” Ishani strode over to Aangre.

She raised her hand to slap him which he caught in his hand “You disgust me Ishani” Aangre literally ran from there

Riddhima backed out. Ishani threw the glass at her which shattered but also got a cut on her hand. Riddhima followed Aangre’s footsteps.

“Aangre I did not know. Sorry.” She sat beside him silently. They sat in silence for some time observing the place. This is the same place where Kabir placed a gun to his head and coerced her to get married to Vansh

“Why are you here? And please don’t tell me to say sorry and shit. Don’t say anything against Vansh Bhai because my loyalty to him is unwavering.

“I know and trust me. I am glad that my husband has at least one person in his life who won’t betray him.”

“Tomorrow Lawyer is coming for your divorce. I overheard them saying they are going to celebrate after you sign divorce papers. They are going to some club. They include Ishani, Sunny, Aaryan” Riddhima informed him

“Are you trying to hurt me more than I already am? Is this your revenge? This won’t work on me. I am only going to listen to Vansh Bhai” Aangre said irritated

“Why do you think of me as your enemy? I came here to tell you the same thing. Don’t sign divorce papers. That is what Vansh must have told you right?” Aangre looked shocked.

“I am sure Vansh will find out a way to remove Sunny from here. And you can stay with Ishani forever. I know I know you saw them in a compromising position so it must be hard, but that is bound to happen since they are staying in one room. 

It doesn’t matter much anyway. I mean she is pregnant by him. But you listen to Vansh. Vansh is very lucky to have you. I mean you are going to accept Ishani come what may, just because Vansh said so. I wish that was the case with Vansh. Wish he could forgive me for being with Kabir though I did end it soon after I realized my love for him. He gave me such a punishment for betraying him I can’t imagine what he would have done with me if I had done something like Ishani.” Aangre looked pained

“That’s understandable though. She is his own blood relative.” She patted his arm lightly

“Why don’t you try to run away. You know the consequences of the decision you have taken right?” Aangre asked after a while

“I know” She replied still looking around as if she never really saw this place before.

“Then why?”

“Because Vansh thinks I need to get punished for the crimes I have done. I am doing everything for Vansh like you. It won’t make much difference anyway” she shrugged and Aangre looked at her with astonishment

“Mostly it will be like moving from one jail to another” She smiled

"I am sorry" she looked at him "It did not work out between you two. I never knew Vihan was Vansh Bhai though, he informed me after the basketball match" He did not why but he felt he needed to make the clarification. 

Riddhima nodded and left leaving him to his thoughts

“Hello, Sejal. You are alright?” Riddhima felt truly happy

“Yes, he saved me. Riddhima are you okay? Please leave that place at once. Let’s run away please”

“Is he around you? Did you tell him everything?” she questioned Sejal. It was important

“No. After what I faced in VR Mansion I don’t know who I can trust.” Sejal told her worriedly

“Good. Now listen to me Sejal. Don’t tell him anything. I need him for the time being. I don’t know how he will react. Just pretend that you don’t remember much aside from Aaryan and Chachi’s involvement.”

“Okay, but why can’t we run away? This is very dangerous”

“I know Sejal. But I can’t leave until I teach them a lesson. For what they did to me and you.”

“But you may get hurt”

“More than I already am?” she questioned “Give him the phone I want’ speak with him quickly. I don’t have much time. Vansh may come anytime.”

“Sure” Sejal hurried

“Hello, Riddhima all okay?” he asked

“Yes, tomorrow is a very important day for us. You ready?”

“Absolutely”

She heard footsteps quickly cutting the call she stuffed the phone at the front of her dress. Vansh entered the room. Ignoring her he went to take a bath

Let’s see what you do tomorrow Vansh she flopped on the bed with a smile….

Note:

I have decided to continue this as short story. Let's see how this shapes up.😃

Edited by Vampgirl - 3 years ago
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is some different mystery track altogether. Loving it. Please update soon and let me know too 

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was awesome... continue fast ..🐷👍🏼👏

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yayyy you turned it into an SS

mastermind Riddhima😎

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loving this mastermind Riddhima 😊❤️ gosh I hope riddhu even in real rise up like this and teach both these mens a good lesson 😊

Can't wait for the next update 😍 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I.love it; you are setting stage very carefully & Rhiddima twisting & turning and putting her opponents exactly where she wants them to be right in front of Vansh's nose.  

Now who is mystery ally with Sejal? Am very curious to find out 

Looking forward to next beautifully written update as is this one.

Thanks.