Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Her gussa turned into respect 

Gabbar to Virat Sir

Add love to respect

Virat sir to Virat. 

How Geet just blurted out Maan one fine day instead of Maan Sir  (I know pre wedding tha) same way she'll just blurt out Virat one day. 

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Hope it happens . I remember one old show where the FL still called the ML by his surname till the end of the show .never saw her call him by his name .

There are plenty of them ..

Kasam se - Bani used to call Mr. Walia 

KZK 1 - Prerna used to call Mr.Bajaj 

( Kzk 2 they were not a proper couple , so I m not referring it) 

Divya drishti - Drishti used to call Mr.Shergil 

BALH - Priya used to call Mr.Kapoor for long time but I think she stopped later .

Addressing each other as Aap is also a sweet gesture . Is used in many shows , it looks more classy than addressing Tum or aap by one n tum by one.

Edited by Sakshi-deewan - 3 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

BALH - Priya used to call Mr.Kapoor for long time but I think she stopped later .

You are right . I forgot about these shows . Hope in this show we see her call him by his name . 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Her gussa turned into respect 

Gabbar to Virat Sir

Add love to respect

Virat sir to Virat. 

How Geet just blurted out Maan one fine day instead of Maan Sir  (I know pre wedding tha) same way she'll just blurt out Virat one day. 

That will be cute 

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

In Kasamh Se I seem to remember Bani called her hubby, Mr. Walia, the whole show.  I’m not sure I stopped watching it way before it ended, but I think so.  I hope there is an emotional time when she calls him Virat and Pokey is around to hear it.

“Pokey”🤣🤣

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

calling the husband 'aapni' (aap) if he is elder is a very common gesture.  It has nothing to do with husband wife intimacy. In fact, I find it really cute.

My husband is around 10 years older than me and I call him 'aapni' and believe me, we are as close as a normal husband wife should be.

Edited by ByunBaekhyun - 3 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

calling the husband 'aapni' (aap) if he is elder is a very common gesture.  It has nothing to do with husband wife intimacy. In fact, I find it really cute.

My husband is around 10 years older than me and I call him 'aapni' and believe me, we are as close as a normal husband wife should be.

that's so cute! even SaiRat has age gap of 10 years! Aapni is in what language? 

RadhaChauhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Addressing each other as Aap is also a sweet gesture . Is used in many shows , it looks more classy than addressing Tum or aap by one n tum by one.

Qubool Hai: Zoya used to call Asad Mr. Khan. 

Edited by RadhaChauhan - 3 years ago
Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaChauhan

Qubool Hai: Zoya used to call Asad Mr. Khan. 

Ohh yes 

Zoya - Mr. Khan 

Asad - Ms. Farukhi later Mrs Khan 😆

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

In kuch rang , we see The ML address her as Ms Bose and she addresses him as Mr Dixit . After they fall in love and confess their feelings , they stop calling each other that but the beauty of the show was they didn’t stop just like that .We get to see a scene where FL wonders how can he call her boyfriend as MR Dixit , it feels like she is talking to her professor. That was the best serial( till 100 episodes)  which explored the dating phase so beautifully.