Burning in love ( today’s episode my opinion)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you like this track

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

As much as my heart broke seeing V and R. I completely enjoyed today’s episode. Rrahul and Helly are phenomenal actors. R tears broke my heart and V inner destruction was amazing. A lot people in this forum don’t like dark love stories which is fine. It’s not the type of content which is promptly used in this demographic. There both flawed characters. Riddhima today shocked me at first I thought it was dream, but nope it wasn’t ??the precap shock me I honestly first expected her to leave like a normal ITV FL do (which is expected and correct) BUT NOPE R PSYCHOTIC IN LOVE WITH V AND I LOVE IT. It showed her big flaw willing to do anything for her love. For K she married Vansh to find proof against him. I can’t remember the episode, but when V kidnap the wrong guy and was beating him up she gave up the mission saying she can’t let any innocent die. Also kabir asked why did R saved V when he’s a criminal ( 1 shoutout) She still had a limit of what extent she willing to do. She can’t bear killers that her principle. When she thought Vansh was a killer she wanted to get him arrested. Pyaar ya farz she chose farz. A rational person would do that. V is asking her to kill K because that what she hates the most killers and she will become one, for v there’s no ishq ki hadh. Kuch bhi karjawan. Even murder. That’s what I call a thrill. V heartbroken too he’s eyes are so filled with her seeing R cry and remembering how she betrayed him when he wanted her blind trust. People say V is typical ITV male and he does possess some of the qualities. However no ITV male would ask his wife, hey prove you love me by killing this person ??. Then every tv show love story would be twisted as hell. I felt questions were not significant. Did you not love me when we married ? Dude you force her to get married to you. But it’s a slight indication that v might have not loved r but was obsessed of possessing her. I’m enjoying this track. I hope you guys are too.

Posted: 3 years ago

Well its engaging a lot of emotions but kudos to cast and writers because they are playing their cards so close to their chest we cannot or I cannot even predict what's going on...all I know is Vansh is setting a traps for US viewers and we are spinning, spinning slowly and surely into his trap. 🕷😫