Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

It's sad , a senior actor like Shubhangi Ghokale not getting enough screen presence .. she has been restricted to being a mere wallpaper in the background.. adored her in Mr.Yogi , Tipre and Kahe Diya Pardes..

Sagla focus tya Aditi ani tichi villangiri var...overdose hotoy ticha ..she has a pathetic screen presence and an absolute misfit for this role..would love to see more of Sweetu's equation with the rest of the family members..

Edited by Pr_b - 3 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr_b

It's sad , a senior actor like Shubhangi Ghokale not getting enough screen presence .. she has been restricted to being a mere wallpaper in the background.. adored her in Mr.Yogi , Tipre and Kahe Diya Pardes..

Sagla focus tya Aditi ani tichi villangiri var...overdose hotoy ticha ..she has a pathetic screen presence and an absolute misfit for this role..would love to see more of Sweetu's equation with the rest of the family members..

it always happens in all the serials. Villains get more importance. Even in kahe diya pardes hero's mom was dominating and torturing heroine all the time. Also babdya in aggabai sasubai. SG need to play villain if she has to get more screen time. Yktmn chi story pahilya episode madhech lakshat aali hoti. 

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Usual saas bahu drama aahe ha show, fakt Sasu chya zaagi khaasht nanand aahe evdhach.. nothing novel..

But the pros are also there.. new faces, good looking lead, and the fact that the hero doesnt fat shame the girl at all.. that's a plus.. 

Wish they would give more screen time to Shubhangi Gokhale than the villains and rotdu family

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

काल पहिल्यांदा मी ह्या सिरीयल चा एपिसोड पहिला.

काय ती अदिती..शी...आणि ती मोमो..तीला बघून शनया ची आठवण झाली म्हणजे वेडपटपणा बाबतीत. थोडीशी ढिली. एक ata कम अशी.

स्वीटू ची आई दीप्ती केतकर आहे का? ती प्रसाद ओक बरोबर होती एक सिरीयल मध्ये.

तो टकलू माणूस अदिती वर प्रेम करतो

अरे देवा...

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

काल पहिल्यांदा मी ह्या सिरीयल चा एपिसोड पहिला.

काय ती अदिती..शी...आणि ती मोमो..तीला बघून शनया ची आठवण झाली म्हणजे वेडपटपणा बाबतीत. थोडीशी ढिली. एक ata कम अशी.

स्वीटू ची आई दीप्ती केतकर आहे का? ती प्रसाद ओक बरोबर होती एक सिरीयल मध्ये.

तो टकलू माणूस अदिती वर प्रेम करतो

अरे देवा...

taklu aditicha live in boyfriend asto ani tichyach gharat rahato 😆

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Exactly i agree all r caricatures not characters .. but i do enjoy looking at shalvas face .. very handsome

Trueee caricatures...!! Watching this caricatures is unbearable for me and I agree about shalva.. he is an eye-candy ⭐️ 

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

KDP madhey MJ and SG's roles  had good  scope as Gauri's aai baba , even her aaji ,it's only post marriage that the track turned into a Saas bahu crap... eventually I had stopped watching it..

Aso .when the promos  of this show were being  aired , it always had SG in it along with the leads, serial suru zhalyapasun Aditi is hogging all the screen space...SaaS bahu storyline cha mala Nahi mahit, but I want to see a beautiful bonding develop between the leads along with SG cha  support ..ata ticha character khupach weak dakhvat ahet..

The gist of the show is looks don't matter .. a good looking guy falling for a chubby girl ...mhanun  tase leads ghetle ahet ..

Dipti ketkar too needs to tone down her acting..she's OTT in emotional scenes.

I agree Shalva is an absolute eye candy ♥️..

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr_b

She has more footage in the Colours Marathi show, Raja Ranichi ga Jodi .

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really like the leads.... And agree about SG.... She should get the ss... Regarding Aditi... As much as I liked her in HMBTB I dislike her here.... Make up pan loud aahe.... They need to tone down.... 

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

mala vatat ki hi serial pudhe ,means after their marraige ,honar sun mi cha trak pakadel.

agadi sane nahi,pan plot baghitala,tar tas disat ahe.

difference is janhavichya maheri vamp hoti,ethe sweetu chya sasari ek grey sahde character theval ahe.

ani after marraige ,sweetu saglaya gharal premane jodel,tya aditila badalavel bla bla bla.

pan honar madhe ,shri ani janhavi he ase dakhavale ahet ki sagal knowledge yanach ahe ani baki sagake murkh ani bindok het.

ethe tasa vatat nahi,ti sweetu kharach innocent vatate ani to jast shahana vatat nahi.

baki shri chi aai pan radakich hoti ani ethe tya herochi aai mhanje sg pn radakich vatate.

mi suruvatiche bhag pahile ahet ,tyavarun vatat ahe ki honar sun mi type netil.