Yeu kashi tashi mi nandayla - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

मी पाहिला picture, पण हा कुठे होता त्यात?

मला तर आठवत नाही.

बहुतेक मी माधुरीलाच बघत बसले असेन😉❤️

Aaj kal saglyat serials cha base same ch aahe.. chalitali garib gharatli mulgi ani rich guy😆 

Lead pair is nice. I like that Anvita girl ..I believe she is the only best the thing in that Girls movie😆

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

मी पाहिला picture, पण हा कुठे होता त्यात?

मला तर आठवत नाही.

बहुतेक मी माधुरीलाच बघत बसले असेन😉❤️

तोच  तर  माधुरी  la bike  शिकवतो.  Tasa to picture पूर्ण  पणे  माधुरी  एके  माधुरी  भोवती  होता.  त्यामूळे  त्यात  सुमित राघवन,  रेणुका शहाणे होते हे पण  काही जणांना आठवत नाही.  

Edited by mishkil88 - 3 years ago

I am liking this show, it seems very promising and wholesome! Also the leads are really cute! Sweetu is soo sweet! I hope they keep it sweet and light hearted :)

Even m liking this show, mala ti golu molu sweetoo khup awadli, looking at the current crop hya serial cha hero is quite hot...

The lead pair is charming..the guy is hot and not a regular chocolate boy☺️ he is hot,cute and charming.

Btw like in sundara abhya wants to open a fitness academy..in this serial hero's family have some fitness centre😃

Edited by HydroxyGroup - 3 years ago

[QUOTE=HydroxyGroup]

The lead pair is charming..the guy is hot and not a regular chocolate boy☺️ he is hot,cute and charming.

Btw like in sundara abhya wants to open a fitness academy..in this serial heroes family have some fitness centre😃

[/QUOTE

does this show resemble sundara on cm?

generally zm never copy any idea from other channels.its other way.

[QUOTE=RPRRR42]

No it's a different story line. They have taken poor girl and rich guy concept. Guy and his mother are simple n nice but the daughter of the house is somewhat grey character. She doesn't like lower middle class or poor people. As of now they are just highlighting the class difference between the family but eventually they may highlight the size of FL considering they have some fitness centre business. 

Sundara since the start have highlighted Lati being healthy or on heavier side.

[QUOTE=RPRRR42]asa kahi nahi. Aata zm var waeet diwas aale aahet. Anek varshe sagle top 5 program zm che hote aata sp ne baji marli aahe. 

Chaan vatle aata paryant che episodes.... Leads  are damn cute..... Ase chaan chehre baghayla miltat aata TV var hyacha anand unlike the same old school people.....