Kavya hugging anupama

Posted: 3 years ago

It was so funny to watch Kavya hugging anupama after all the drama that happened between them in the morning. Even the family members were like WTF. Ye kya ho Raha hai. 😂😂😂😂. Don't know why they showed that. She could have just asked if V is fine or not. 

she must be thinking that both of us are going through the same pain , any way kavia dose not look like a normal person to me.

Originally posted by kooki07

she must be thinking that both of us are going through the same pain , any way kavia dose not look like a normal person to me.

Yeah, her behaviour changes within seconds. She was so angry with Vanraj and asked him to leave multiple times. And as soon as he left, she realised her mistake. Logo ko apni mistake realize hone mein time lagta hai. Jab gussa thanda Hota hai tab galti realize Hoti..Kavya pehle bohot zyada ladai Karti hai aur fir ek second mein usko apni galti realize ho jati 😂

and the way she is jalius about anupma looks like a possessive person .

i wish anupama break off the hug

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

i wish anupama break off the hug

I wished too but Anupama was nice to her :(

I don't know but for some reason, I do want Anu to be nice to Kavya to somehow make her realize that Vanraj is the one who is really a jerk and that Anupama was never too interested in having him back post revelation. 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

I don't know but for some reason, I do want Anu to be nice to Kavya to somehow make her realize that Vanraj is the one who is really a jerk and that Anupama was never too interested in having him back post revelation. 

Agreed. Both Anupama and Kavya are victims of vanraj's cheating game. Agreed that kavya decided to have a EMA with him but she was truthful on her part. Even her husband knew about it. 

Mostly it's vanraj's fault. I think both Kavya and Anupama should clear their differences and Kick out Vvvvv

Originally posted by shahsb_26

If it was old kavya i would agree with u but new kavya is not less then ravanraj

Originally posted by RaarA

Agreed. Both Anupama and Kavya are victims of vanraj's cheating game. Agreed that kavya decided to have a EMA with him but she was truthful on her part. Even her husband knew about it. 

Mostly it's vanraj's fault. I think both Kavya and Anupama should clear their differences and Kick out Vvvvv

Exactly! I personally feel most of Kavya's villainous actions are borne out of insecurities and Vanraj's behavior-lying, cheating, and over care for family, ignoring topic of divorce, etc. 

She considers Anupama to be behind all his actions towards family and hence I consider nothing wrong in pursuing him to divorce Anupama or literally cut off ties with family. 

As Kavya has claimed 100s of time, Vanraj is the one truly at fault in whole fiasco... He enjoys sailing in two ships!