•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 months ago

This season the  main problem that i fell is the VFX wala Brahmarakshas. The scenes with Brahmarakshas are more than funny and thrilling like it used to be in Brahmarakshas Season 1.

Last season the makeup and Costumes of Brahmarakshas made it look a more real and thrilling .This VFX wala Brahmarakshas makes so stupid sometimes .What do you think?

Yes the VFX BR is a torture to watch. Previous season's BR was much better. Even today, Kalindi killing BR lacked the intensity because of that stupid VFX. It would be better if they show the human form of BR more instead of the VFX one.

Yes I too found the last season more thrilling to watch. That Brahmarakshas look more real. VFX one is really funny so it lacks the thrill. Even the transition phase from human to VFX is irritating. It would be better if they create a human form like they did with Parag last time. 

Originally posted by Tasha1994

This season the  main problem that i fell is the VFX wala Brahmarakshas. The scenes with Brahmarakshas are more than funny and thrilling like it used to be in Brahmarakshas Season 1.

Last season the makeup and Costumes of Brahmarakshas made it look a more real and thrilling .This VFX wala Brahmarakshas makes so stupid sometimes .What do you think?

looks like teddy bear🤣

Brahmarakshas 2