Gayu Holding Akshu tightly

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I really felt some significance when Kartik passed Akshu to Gayu and the relief in Naira and Kartiks face when Gayu tightly hugged Akshu... 

I have a feeling both Kartik and Naira will fall off from Cliff ,after that I don't know... Gayu will take care of Vansh, Vatsal, Kairav and Akshara... It would be like Akshara gave her motherly love after Rashmis death, Gayu will give her love to Nairas kids and Akshu... 

I feel the new story can be something like both Kartik and Naira having memory loss and still fall in love with each other  and after that CVs will progress the show till they get memory back and again kaira vivah... Death track I think is scrapped if we go by Rajan Shahis interview. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes it looks pretty symbolic. They highlighted Karthik handing over Akshu to Gayu and Gayu hugging her tightly. Looks like Gayu will become a mother for Akshu from now. Either both Kaira will fall or Naira alone will fall. If Naira's falls alone, then Karthik won't be able to handle it. So yeah, the responsibility of the kids, especially Akshu will be taken over by Gayu.

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

I feel the new story can be something like both Kartik and Naira having memory loss and still fall in love with each other  and after that CVs will progress the show till they get memory back and again kaira vivah... Death track I think is scrapped if we go by Rajan Shahis interview. 

How many times will they show Kaira falling in love. It has become so predictable and boring. They should let Kaira take a backseat for some time and focus on the rest of the characters. I would love to see Gayu and Akshu bonding, also her bonding with Kairav and Krishna. They should focus on the family, including Singhanias for some time.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

I really felt some significance when Kartik passed Akshu to Gayu and the relief in Naira and Kartiks face when Gayu tightly hugged Akshu... 

I have a feeling both Kartik and Naira will fall off from Cliff ,after that I don't know... Gayu will take care of Vansh, Vatsal, Kairav and Akshara... It would be like Akshara gave her motherly love after Rashmis death, Gayu will give her love to Nairas kids and Akshu... 

I too think both naira and kartik will fall off from cliff, but kartik will think naira is dead that's why he was doing rituals. Later when he is thinking of returning home to take care of his children he will meet memory loss naira and then he will stay there and make her remember and then they both will return. Back to square 1.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

How many times will they show Kaira falling in love. It has become so predictable and boring. They should let Kaira take a backseat for some time and focus on the rest of the characters. I would love to see Gayu and Akshu bonding, also her bonding with Kairav and Krishna. They should focus on the family, including Singhanias for some time.

Agreed.

And then they can have kaira back if they want after a few months - miraculous rescue of kaira.

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kartik’s New Year Resolution aired on SP was for him to be the best father to his kids. 

I think this indicates Naira will fall off the cliff, don’t know if she will survive or not but Kartik will probably take the responsibility of the kids, prioritising them over his own mental health. 

Gayu will be the mother figure in their lives especially Akshu. 

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like akshara was for gayu after rashmi's demise .

Similarly gayu will be a mother for naira's kid . Or maybe out of guilt gayu would have , because I don't think she will be able to talk to naira. 

I hope they don't add jealous and envy between kairav - vansh , or akshu- Vatsal . Like how it happened between gayu - naira.

Also , will samarth support gayu in this?? 

Or he will just be a father for his own blood( Vatsal). 

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

I hope they don't add jealous and envy between kairav - vansh , or akshu- Vatsal . Like how it happened between gayu - naira.

Also , will samarth support gayu in this?? 

Or he will just be a father for his own blood( Vatsal). 

I don't think there will be a conflict between Kairav and Vansh. But there might be problems between Gayu and Samarth because Gayu will give more time to Akshu. Samarth won't understand Gayu's reasonings and might start a new problem.