Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I meant what attracts the viewers is the most random stuff sometimes 

https://youtu.be/28MO3ngJNto

^ this trended so long and now it’s getting a damn sequel 😆

You literally said this was your favourite movie lol 

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

You literally said this was your favourite movie lol 

Did I ? I supported the movie cause the actor is on my favorite tv show. But it really was corny. His wife wrote this movie in lockdown in 9 days 😂 That being said hopefully the sequel trends around the world again. 👍 

I’m just saying sometimes keep everything in perspective  

It’s a kids movie, everything is over exaggerated... That’s how it’s meant to be and especially for her role. If people are expecting serious acting then they’re watching the wrong movie. If her performance is shit in The White Tiger and people make topics like this for that then it would make sense but for WCBH it doesn’t. 

i think its because most of the peole are not used to see this kind of acting from priyanka (as she is known as a very good actress) therefore its kind shocking.  When i saw the scene first i was like wtf 😲 what happened to her

anyway i think her upcoming movies are good and i am sure she will be better there

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Did I ? I supported the movie cause the actor is on my favorite tv show. But it really was corny. His wife wrote this movie in lockdown in 9 days 😂 That being said hopefully the sequel trends around the world again. 👍 

I’m just saying sometimes keep everything in perspective  

It’s still a success for them if it trended for days and got a sequel. I’m not saying this movie or WCBH are great movies but they’re doing well in their own way. 

It’s still a success for them if it trended for days and got a sequel. I’m not saying this movie or WCBH are great movies but they’re doing well in their own way. 

💯 

I agree with that 👍🏼

She truly forgets how to act in Hollywood, is it the language, directors or she is just trolling them? Because I can’t tell. 

One of my co worker(non Indian) just watched Sky is Pink, and he was like she needs to have Oscar for this movie. Only if she can act like that in Hollywood movies 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edited by Mistyy - 3 years ago