i understand anupama

Posted: 3 years ago

i totally understand anupama in today episode

her concern, her worried for vanraj is valid 

vanraj ne jo kiya but anupama use to love him as husband and

anupama uss ke take care kare chalo i will digest this thing also but vanraj pe wapas blindly trust i cant take this as according to new article vanraj gonna may be act as if he loss his memory in this situation i dont want anupama to trust him blindly as she use to 

i want anupama ko uss pe shaq kare if he act nice and all uss ke saath๐Ÿค”

I agree with u in understanding anu. She loves him truly. Even if memory loss track happens i don't think vanraj would fake it because he did not want to suffer in an accident intentionally just to gain sympathy. 

If he loses memory and reunites with his family and anu that's nice and good. But then also he must realize what a gem anu is and he is the luckiest person in the universe to get a wife like anu.

But if he acts as if he has lost his memory and plays with anu's feelings again , then there can be no other evil person on this world than him and i would lose the soft corner which i have for Anuraj despite vanraj's wrongs.

Yeah atleast she needs to find out the truth. Don't blindly trust on him.

Originally posted by yuvanaa

I agree with u in understanding anu. She loves him truly. Even if memory loss track happens i don't think vanraj would fake it because he did not want to suffer in an accident intentionally just to gain sympathy. 

If he loses memory and reunites with his family and anu that's nice and good. But then also he must realize what a gem anu is and he is the luckiest person in the universe to get a wife like anu.

But if he acts as if he has lost his memory and plays with anu's feelings again , then there can be no other evil person on this world than him and i would lose the soft corner which i have for Anuraj despite vanraj's wrongs.

See even in article they mention there is chance memory loss may b vanraj drama i have guts feeling wo sach ho sakta han

Chalo maan liya vanraj ke sach mein memoryloss huwa ho toh phele b kaha he love anu ?

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Yeah atleast she needs to find out the truth. Don't blindly trust on him.

I dont want to see old Anupama back๐Ÿฅบ

If it is  memory loss drama then vanraj character is utterly destroyed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ then even if he regrets and apologise no one will even look back at him 

If it is  memory loss drama then vanraj character is utterly destroyed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ then even if he regrets and apologise no one will even look back at him 

Yeah afterwards bacha hua trust b ruin ho jayega๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

I dont want to see old Anupama back๐Ÿฅบ

Me too 

Hope so some different concepts gonna come.

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Me too 

Hope so some different concepts gonna come.

Iam just hoping

Idk ab dekhe pata chalega