LATEST PROMO 4TH JAN TO 8TH JAN :GOOD BYE MAYURA

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

According to LATEST PROMO mayura is going to be die 

Omkar will hold mayura's hand & try to save her

Bt she will leave his hand & going to fall from the cliff

(Don't worry she is not going to be die ,mayura is the main character of this show soo she will do comeback soon)

Immj 2 ki ditto copy ki hai😆

Finally makers understood that Mayura's revenge track is completely baseless & now it's glorifying & promoting domestic violence

Soo now finally they are going to show their perfect separation track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

I am not liking the story ..it’s no more about Khoobsurti 

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think some people are gonna save mayura but she will lose her memory...her face will get surgery and she will become beautiful again but she will forget everything about omkaar...she will meet omkaar again but wont recognise him...then omkaar will try to get her back but this time with love not for her beauty... we will be able to see omkaar's good side and his true love for mayura...i m happy if story goes this way..

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

I think some people are gonna save mayura but she will lose her memory...her face will get surgery and she will become beautiful again but she will forget everything about omkaar...she will meet omkaar again but wont recognise him...then omkaar will try to get her back but this time with love not for her beauty... we will be able to see omkaar's good side and his true love for mayura...i m happy if story goes this way..

Oh I see, yes that’s an okay track. I also want to see them together. Omkar being  separated from her might be a good way to realise what he’s done to her and his suffering and heartbreak will be satisfying to those who are angry at his treatment of Mayura. 

Maybe they’re trying to copy ‘yeh vaada raha’ film. You know the old one with rishi Kapoor?

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geraldin

Oh I see, yes that’s an okay track. I also want to see them together. Omkar being  separated from her might be a good way to realise what he’s done to her and his suffering and heartbreak will be satisfying to those who are angry at his treatment of Mayura. 

Maybe they’re trying to copy ‘yeh vaada raha’ film. You know the old one with rishi Kapoor?

Yes i remember but i dont want cvs to change mayura's face..i want that scar to be healed and then she forgets everything about onkaar...it is actually very painful when your love does not recognise you..so this will be the best punishment for omkaar 

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

Yes i remember but i dont want cvs to change mayura's face..i want that scar to be healed and then she forgets everything about onkaar...it is actually very painful when your love does not recognise you..so this will be the best punishment for omkaar 

Good imagination. 

Yeah you’re right.  I suppose it’s better for her to have the scar healed and then she can have her beauty back. 

When she was trying to save him from the trunk of the car in today’s episode he felt so guilty and he understood how cruel he had been to her and he saw the flashbacks of  how nasty he was to her putting her in a cage and hurting her,  while she was always there caring and saving him. 

He was very guilty knowing that she was helping him out of the car when if he was in her shoes he wouldn’t have done the same. 

I guess if she loses her memory it will be hard for him to accept she’s forgotten him. She will ignore him while he only loves her, especially if they bring in someone new that she will like in front of him, he will be completely heartbroken. 

Edited by Geraldin - 3 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am not liking the story ..it’s no more about Khoobsurti 

yes afcourse because the current track of this show doesn't match with the title of the show

PINJARA kHUBSURTI KA

Bt for whom & why??

For mayura??

Practically agar dekha jaaye toh omkar already destroyed mayura's face along with her Beauty

Ab jab khubsurti hi nahi toh pinjara kaisa aur kis liye??

May be that's why they shown mayura's death track

Afcourse she will be safe & alive by loose her memory & gain her old beautiful face

Means they will show some treatment to heal mayura's injured face

Now just hope that they won't show any plastic surgery track🤔

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

yes afcourse because the current track of this show doesn't match with the title of the show

PINJARA kHUBSURTI KA

Bt for whom & why??

For mayura??

Practically agar dekha jaaye toh omkar already destroyed mayura's face along with her Beauty

Ab jab khubsurti hi nahi toh pinjara kaisa aur kis liye??

May be that's why they shown mayura's death track

Afcourse she will be safe & alive by loose her memory & gain her old beautiful face

Means they will show some treatment to heal mayura's injured face

Now just hope that they won't show any plastic surgery track🤔

May be she will be rescued by some saints who are experts in ayurveda or naturopathy and heal her 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Will Mayura become more khoobsurat after leap ??