Bigg Boss 14

Dear Abhinav

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dear Abhinav, 

Bitching about someone who is inside the house with you is okay but bitching about someone who has made huge fame from the same reality show of which you are a part of from a different season is just gross. 

Abhinav says he watched 1-2 episodes of Big Boss and yet had the ability to form an opinion on Asim based on two episodes is the biggest joke of 2020. Either he is lying about just watching 1-2 episodes or his opinions are just so weak and influenced that he can be swayed easily. 
Asim has worked hard and made his name and not just peeled apples and sun tanned. Also, if Abhinav can say what he feels on national TV, then Umar Riaz (Asim’s brother) has full right to call him out on social media. 
The trend line for Abhinav was wrong but the sentiments of fans were real. Abhinav wasn’t even able to be the A of Asim in Big Boss. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly he cant even take on the contestants in the house one on one instead sits and bitches like a sissy so he shld not even talk about Asim who had guts. And im sorry but thrs nothing funny in the way Asim got bullied and assaulted multiple times. 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i hate Asim as a fan of  Sid bt  ye abhinav uska adha b nai kr paya show main ... MG wala 

Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Dear asim fans everyone can't love your fab,learn to accept difference of opinion....anyway asim fans can't take criticism but can do gande gande trends, what more can we expect from them....

AceofSpades77 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Snowy_Secret

Dear asim fans everyone can't love your fab,learn to accept difference of opinion....anyway asim fans can't take criticism but can do gande gande trends, what more can we expect from them....

Lool way to embarrass yourself badly. 

The problem here is that Asim was being mocked by your shitty good for nothing nalla fav Abhinav. This got nothing to do with likes or dislikes. Other fanbases were part of that trend as well, get your facts straight. 

Abhinav cant even hold Asim's jockstraps lol. 

Edited by AceofSpades77 - 3 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AceofSpades77

Lool way to embarrass yourself badly. 

The problem here is that Asim was being mocked by your shitty good for nothing nalla fav Abhinav. This got nothing to do with likes or dislikes. Other fanbases were part of that trend as well, get your facts straight. 

Abhinav cant even hold Asim's jockstraps lol. 

who is showing desperation and doing gande gande trends I already saw that in tweeter so I don't have to prove here who is embarrassing whom....abhinav isn't mocking asim but it's his opinion just like u feel abhinav is nalla and I felt asim was a shouty rowdy good for nothing gunda of last season...Now u can start ur personal attacking and mocking  like u have done in ur last quote but it will not going to change my opinion...anyway I don't want to argue with u more that too today....bye

Pranita03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

i hate Asim as a fan of  Sid bt  ye abhinav uska adha b nai kr paya show main ... MG wala 

I myself was rooting for Sid or Sana to win in BB 13 but Abhinav talking about Asim is like next level. Atleast Asim contributed to the show while look at Abhinav. It’s like no comparison 😂

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its so weird that people can still support useless and undeserving candidate over someone who justified their stay. I wonder if your boss at work would still employ you if only thing you did was to eat and bitch about your colleagues 

AceofSpades77 thumbnail

who is showing desperation and doing gande gande trends I already saw that in tweeter so I don't have to prove here who is embarrassing whom....abhinav isn't mocking asim but it's his opinion just like u feel abhinav is nalla and I felt asim was a shouty rowdy good for nothing gunda of last season...Now u can start ur personal attacking and mocking  like u have done in ur last quote but it will not going to change my opinion...anyway I don't want to argue with u more that too today....bye

Lol the most ironic comment of the season is an Abhinav fan calling Asim "good for nothing". Like atleast educate yourself on the contestants. Mimicking someone and then laughing at them getting bullied while making false accusations is the pure definition of bullying and the fact that you are dismissing this shows how embarrassing you are making yourself out to be lol. Nalla useless Abhinav wishes he can be even 1 percent as great as Asim was last season the latter who gave his 100 percent in the show unlike your apple eating boring nalla lol. 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

I was wondering, Now I got why are you Rahul's fan..😉