Rajan Shahi's latest interview: The twist hasn't been finalised yet

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

"There has been a huge reaction to the promo that has been launched. A lot of things will change. But it is a bit premature to talk about the kind of changes the show will see. The next few episodes will lead to a huge scenario. The next two weeks will redefine the entire show not only in terms of the casting but also in the kind of story we are going to say," he added. He was also asked about the hints of the upcoming story. He said, "Well, we have been extremely tight-lipped about the entire process. As you know, a lot of things are being evolved now. I have been meeting both Mohsin and Shivangi on a daily basis. They are also stakeholders of the show. We have considered the reactions coming in too. We have been talking to the writers and creative team. As of now, no final decision has been taken. But yes, we will decide as per the full endorsement of Mohsin and Shivangi. We know the brand that Kaira has created. There are so many beautiful memories of Kaira."

🤷

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

"There has been a huge reaction to the promo that has been launched. A lot of things will change. But it is a bit premature to talk about the kind of changes the show will see. The next few episodes will lead to a huge scenario. The next two weeks will redefine the entire show not only in terms of the casting but also in the kind of story we are going to say," he added. He was also asked about the hints of the upcoming story. He said, "Well, we have been extremely tight-lipped about the entire process. As you know, a lot of things are being evolved now. I have been meeting both Mohsin and Shivangi on a daily basis. They are also stakeholders of the show. We have considered the reactions coming in too. We have been talking to the writers and creative team. As of now, no final decision has been taken. But yes, we will decide as per the full endorsement of Mohsin and Shivangi. We know the brand that Kaira has created. There are so many beautiful memories of Kaira."

🤷

Maata ghum gayo.... in late 2019 he gave a big interview about a massive change and leap planned for februrary 2020 which hinted at either of the leads leaving and nothing happened, so I take this man's words with a pinch. All he does is hype hype hype his show up, and now again when a new year is arriving he is yet again doing another interview making claims of big changes and twists. 

Ok, so if I take his word for it this time given that this time there is a whole new promo showing us a big twist is coming, then there will be some kind of casting change, and in first 2 weeks of January we will know what is going to happen. So I'm not gonna bother guessing. 

Haha true. There's no point guessing because there's nothing to guess. 🤣

Rajan Shahi makes many self congratulatory claims in interviews. But also slips up & reveals things like @bold

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

Haha true. There's no point guessing because there's nothing to guess. 🤣

Rajan Shahi makes many self congratulatory claims in interviews. But also slips up & reveals things like @bold

Laughing my ass of yes, he has in a way admitted he himself doesn't know what the big hyped twist is yet 🤣 I'm not really excited because there is nothing really left to show that could make for such a big twist the way rajan is claiming. I wonder if this is going to be his game plan form now on, where at the end of every year he will make a big claim about new changes and twist coming to show in start of new year 🤣 After all, this is second year in a row he has done this. 🤣

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago

If he has no idea about the twist then why in the world did he release a promo?  Goes on to show how carelessly they are dealing with this show. No wonder most of the tracks are crap and are abandoned mid-way. 

What is the point of promo? Are they going to make the story based on twitter reactions to the promo. Disappointing to say the least. Statements like these make a mockery of the effort the crew, actors put in. Not to mention the audience and fans wasting time.