Is Harsh Kapoor the best nepo kid currently?

Posted: 3 years ago

I have seen his work in BJS and I can say that this guy is criminally underrated. BJS might be the best BW super hero movie ever and it has a lot to do with this guy. His cameo in AK was really good as well. So i think he is probably the best nepo kid star currently when it comes to acting

I think his movie choices, audience immaturity, his sister's attitude, his own attitude... all worked against him. 

He said no to Andhadhun if I'm not mistaken. He needs a hit like that to establish himself as a star who can act. It would be a waste if he didn't. He looks reasonably good, too, and has the physical stature to carry off a variety of roles.

A good dose of humility would cure some of his obstacles.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Best nepo kid? I wouldn't say so.

I think Ishaan Khattar is rather good, I really think he has potential.

Originally posted by mintyblue

Best nepo kid? I wouldn't say so.

I think Ishaan Khattar is rather good, I really think he has potential.

Ishaan doesn't have same physical stature as Harsh. Both are actually good actors, but Harsh will fit into most roles. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I think his movie choices, audience immaturity, his sister's attitude, his own attitude... all worked against him. 

He said no to Andhadhun if I'm not mistaken. He needs a hit like that to establish himself as a star who can act. It would be a waste if he didn't. He looks reasonably good, too, and has the physical stature to carry off a variety of roles.

A good dose of humility would cure some of his obstacles.

Basketball Wives Praise God GIF by VH1

Best Nepo kid is a stretch but I must say I have developed a tiny bit of admiration and a tiny bit of sympathy for him.

I have seen many ppl praise his performance in BJ. And I believe with the right scripts he might be able to carve a niche for himself. He is not superstar material but he could become a good character actor.

I feel a tiny bit of sympathy because I believe a lot of the hate he gets is because of his sister's infamous reputation ðŸ˜† Yes he himself has said some tarty things in the past, but so has every other Nepo kid. Also, despite coming from a film family he doesnt seem that chummy with other Nepo kids. I get a feeling that even his own family doesn't care about him as much as they do about Rhea & Sonam. He seems to have a more aloof personality.

Harshvardhan Kapoor is VERY talented.

If we compare Ranbir Kapoor's first two film performances with Harsh - HK wins by a mile.

You can tell he studied acting. He's so subtle. It's a shame the first film was not well made, but I spotted this kid had magic in his eyes. Yes I have a crush on him too.

But 1 film in the last 4 years and a "cameo" appearance in his dad's recent vanity project - YIKES.

I'd prefer him to do a web series, I'd like to see what he can do with a character in long-play form.

Harsh is a really good actor and handsome too. It's a pity he only wants to do artsy movies and doesn't seem confortable doing dance numbers.

His acting is natural and ha was the best thing In Mirziya imo. BJ was really good and he delivered a really natural performance.

Harsh is paying for his choice not to do more commercial movies but also because it's hype to hate on star kids nowadays.

I would love for him to star In the Hindi version of Premam if possible. He's the only Hindi actor beside Vicky I van picture in it.

People are harsh on him but he seems to be someone reachable who interact with his fans on SM.

Originally posted by Rekha_ji

Harshvardhan Kapoor is VERY talented.

If we compare Ranbir Kapoor's first two film performances with Harsh - HK wins by a mile.

You can tell he studied acting. He's so subtle. It's a shame the first film was not well made, but I spotted this kid had magic in his eyes. Yes I have a crush on him too.

But 1 film in the last 4 years and a "cameo" appearance in his dad's recent vanity project - YIKES.

I'd prefer him to do a web series, I'd like to see what he can do with a character in long-play form.

Yes.

Everyone hates on nepo kids but goes to watch an RK movie, an Ananya movie, a Salman movie.

Then comes along a nepo kid who is genuinely talented, and no one watches his.😆

Kya karein?