Anupamaa

Vanraj suffer memory loss ?

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Vanraj will now lose his memory and Anupamaa will be left with no option but to get him back to the Shah house.

Anupamaa isn't that cold-hearted to not let Vanraj in the Shah house after his critical accident.

Is this memory loss of Vanraj real or more drama to yet to unfold for the Shahs

This is tellychakkar article

My Comment on This article

Agar yeh track aya iam 100 percent sure wo acting kar raha hoga as this is only way to get back to shah familyπŸ™ƒ and we saw vanraj is soo good in acting 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh no I hope not... this exactly the type of ridiculous stuff I was glad this show didn't feature πŸ₯±

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anjalika01

Oh no I hope not... this exactly the type of ridiculous stuff I was glad this show didn't feature πŸ₯±

Iam sure they not going to show memory loss

But acting thoo dekha sakte han naπŸ˜‘memory loss ke

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope they won't show Anu forgiving Vanraj and them getting back together at the end.

There are chances that he can be acting of memory loss as he has left Kavya's house too now and maybe would do acting to get back to his family.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i am happy to know that he will forget kavia now and she will move on easily 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Disha2712

I hope they won't show Anu forgiving Vanraj and them getting back together at the end.

There are chances that he can be acting of memory loss as he has left Kavya's house too now and maybe would do acting to get back to his family.

Han pakka yahi hoga acting to get  family back

I hope anu dont trust him blindly this time

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

i am happy to know that he will forget kavia now and she will move on easily 

Behen happy na ho memory loss ravanraj ke drama hoga likh ke rakle

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Depends on tomorrow's scene of vanraj thinking while driving. If he is only worried about his ego and kavya's words have hurt his ego and if they do not show him thinking even once about anupamaa and her kindness, then i am sure even if it is a memory loss he'll be acting. 😐😣πŸ˜₯ 

But i would love to have vanraj having memory loss and when kavya arrives and says "V i came back" and he asks "who are you?" . That would be great and hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yuvanaa

Depends on tomorrow's scene of vanraj thinking while driving. If he is only worried about his ego and kavya's words have hurt his ego and if they do not show him thinking even once about anupamaa and her kindness, then i am sure even if it is a memory loss he'll be acting. 😐😣πŸ˜₯ 

But i would love to have vanraj having memory loss and when kavya arrives and says "V i came back" and he asks "who are you?" . That would be great and hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mayb ek min ke liye i accept memory loss track agar usske saath vee ke male ego jata aur kavya πŸ˜‘

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I usually don't trust TC articles, but if it's true then I am definitely skipping few episodes ahead! I cannot take another track copied from Silsila Badalte Rishton ka!