Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/vCMrr-rChJ0

In the episode of the kapil sharma show, varun says that whenever sara used to tag him in her posts, someone else used to get jealous (refering to kartik). Later in the episode when kapil questions varun on who is the biggest flirt, he said kartik. As kapil asks sara if kartik is a flirt, she pretends at not knowing him.

Seems like a bad breakup.

I used to actually like this Kartik-Sara pair before the disaster called Love Aaj Kal 2 happened. In the film, they had no chemistry and we had to endure terrible acting from both, especially Sara, and my liking for this pair flew out the window.

However, I do agree that the break up was bad. Kartik was said to be dating Ananya soon after. At one point, it was even implied that he had cheated on Sara with Ananya. I read that on Twitter, I think.

Ab Hume Aapko Chune Ki Ejazat Hai ðŸ˜†

I still think they were very cute, and look very cute together, and are funny together

but a little sad, with the kartik ananya stuff, but he said that was nothing there, then the kartik janhvi stuff, but not sure what is what with that but the pictures of janhvi wearing kartik's clothes everywhere and then there is a Manish Malhotra nye dinner video with them looking chummy.

but regardless sort of funny how ananya was projecting to be with kartik after Sara then now ishaan who was with janhvi, and jhanvi jumps to kartik, sort of a merry go round. not sure real or pretend 

Sara started it all with the kwk ..... with kartik but now is the one left all alone.

but regardless fun at times and sad at times to watch in the gossip sense.

Edited by nonam - 3 years ago

What’s the point of that Pani Puri bit and glove comment?

They went out of the way to let the audience know that Kartik is out of SAK’s life and there’s now room for VD.

Originally posted by BettyA1

They went out of the way to let the audience know that Kartik is out of SAK’s life and there’s now room for VD.

I was pushing that narrative but he seems into that ugly chick ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Yes, hard to miss your multiple topics on that and while watching the show was thinking someone at I-F must be happy :)

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I think his girlfriend is so cute and she is a successful designer of really pretty lehengas.

it's just adorable they're school sweethearts.

and they really look adorable today

Originally posted by BettyA1

What’s the point of that Pani Puri bit and glove comment?

that's the pre planned stupid skits kapil Sharma show does, I have no clue what they are about

other than kapil Sharma talking to the guests, little else is funny without the Sunil grover skits on the show.  bharti is never funny.

I wish kapil and Sunil would come back together on the shows and even sidhu paaji.