Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Kid? The guy looks very young... and idk why but I am getting a feeling that he is just cheating on her but I am sure these two will definitely get married... after all Karmic debt of Kareena....and this is how this show goes... if audience like the guy/girl or  villain/vamp...they made that person permanent... only people who has left the show are deepak, monisha and taapsi... sanju/neel will definitely be back in some other track... since they are local gundas... I wish monisha comes back... the girl got spunk...but the show itself is a sinking ship why will the actress who played mahira return to this...

p.s. the actress who played monisha has mahira as real name... I guess when makers approached mahira sharma for her re entry... it didn’t work out so they got another actress with name “mahira” bullshit theory I know 🤣 side effects of watching too much kdb

I don't think they will make him permanent member, screen appeal utna nahi hai.  Probably they want to temporarily breakaway from non stop mahira Karan Preeta rants track. Karan Preeta separation needs strong twist, so developing pile of misunderstanding slowly for it. Final nail in coffin for breakup will be prithiv Preeta mandap pics. 😂 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krrish4You

I don't think they will make him permanent member, screen appeal utna nahi hai.  Probably they want to temporarily breakaway from non stop mahira Karan Preeta rants track. Karan Preeta separation needs strong twist, so developing pile of misunderstanding slowly for it. Final nail in coffin for breakup will be prithiv Preeta mandap pics. 😂 

bold: but I don’t think they have any such pics...because Preeta had her hand tied and mouth taped while sitting on mandap and prithvi was in sehra inebriated... the moment he came out of trance... preeta wished to speak to him and then she hurt him and ran away... so pics kaha se ayi? and If Karan has little brain he will ask that if she was sitting in mandap then why did she not complete the ceremony and why she came back? I mean it makes no sense... that was a filler track because the actor playing karan was away and also to establish Mahira’s psychotic side... nervous breakdown....neither mahilyn have any proof nor preeta ... that’s why they let it go... and this show has made a joke of technology... they just don’t use it...

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

bold: but I don’t think they have any such pics...because Preeta had her hand tied and mouth taped while sitting on mandap and prithvi was in sehra inebriated... the moment he came out of trance... preeta wished to speak to him and then she hurt him and ran away... so pics kaha se ayi? and If Karan has little brain he will ask that if she was sitting in mandap then why did she not complete the ceremony and why she came back? I mean it makes no sense... that was a filler track because the actor playing karan was away and also to establish Mahira’s psychotic side... nervous breakdown....neither mahilyn have any proof nor preeta ... that’s why they let it go... and this show has made a joke of technology... they just don’t use it...

Hope for best.  😊

Jugnu21 thumbnail

did anybody else notice that mahira ss has been reduced considerably? true that ss is now given to srishti and kritika-akshay but not mahira-sherlyn.... today sherlyn even made me laugh by her dialogue “jab jab ye log us buddhe k theek hone ki baat krte h meri tbiyat khrab hone lgti h” 🤣

and can anybody explain why sherlyn look so yellow.. who is her makeup artist.... why is she looking too yellow almost like simpsons....🤪

and today’s mahira hairstyle reminded me of her previous mom... lolz she was missing her so much that she adopted her hairstyle....🤣

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

did anybody else notice that mahira ss has been reduced considerably? true that ss is now given to srishti and kritika-akshay but not mahira-sherlyn.... today sherlyn even made me laugh by her dialogue “jab jab ye log us buddhe k theek hone ki baat krte h meri tbiyat khrab hone lgti h” 🤣

and can anybody explain why sherlyn look so yellow.. who is her makeup artist.... why is she looking too yellow almost like simpsons....🤪

and today’s mahira hairstyle reminded me of her previous mom... lolz she was missing her so much that she adopted her hairstyle....🤣

I wish to watch Mahira's end but it feels more like I'll stop watching even before they kick Mahira out

They paused her track to show Akshay and Krtika. The makers are in love with Mahira. I liked her dress but her hair not so much. 

How long will she be here? A year? 2 years? 

Wasn't Sherlyn's makeup always like that? From the bts pictures I saw, I think it was always like that...or the foundation of the make up artist was over. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I wish to watch Mahira's end but it feels more like I'll stop watching even before they kick Mahira out

They paused her track to show Akshay and Krtika. The makers are in love with Mahira. I liked her dress but her hair not so much. 

How long will she be here? A year? 2 years? 

Wasn't Sherlyn's makeup always like that? From the bts pictures I saw, I think it was always like that...or the foundation of the make up artist was over. 

true... even I noticed that most prominently post her wedding.... before that she wasn’t that yellow....I first noticed she was looking way too yellow during Preeran’s second wedding.... The actress is beautiful why would they do that to her may be to give her more devilish look... 

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mahira will never leave until Karan finally tells her to go.  He claims to have a plan, but some way or the other Mahira will stay.  Meanwhile our beloved Sanjay(Pritvi) is nowhere to be seen.  I dvr the show and end up fast forwarding most of the episodes. They need Rishabh, Mahesh and Pritvi.  Get rid of Mahira once and for all.  I’ve seen shows think too much of themselves, but putting a secondary character before the main cast is stupid!

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LoLo

Mahira will never leave until Karan finally tells her to go.  

he won't 

He is more interested in partying and dancing 🤪🤪😆

Is there any sane character in this show? There are either clowns or brain dead. *sigh*

I have seen more fans losing interest on social media platforms. It's good to know they aren't interested in whatever crap the makers dish out. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

he won't 

He is more interested in partying and dancing 🤪🤪😆

Is there any sane character in this show? There are either clowns or brain dead. *sigh*

I have seen more fans losing interest on social media platforms. It's good to know they aren't interested in whatever crap the makers dish out. 

social media doesn’t account for even 1% of the audience in India....audience has to let go of the show then ratings will drop and then only anything will change... sadly this is the reality of itv...to be honest show has lost its charm... Now even romantic or light scenes doesn’t interest me... though the show itself is so negative that any light/romantic scene is like fresh air and people gobble it up and gush over it for the whole day....I don’t think makers have any story in mind... as per one of the sherlyn’s dialogue that once preeran confess their love to each other... no one can separate them...and that cannot happen without misunderstandings being cleared up and once it clears up there is nothing left but going back to detective work again....and I don’t think sherlyn will go anywhere or rishabh get married to anyone else....they are dragging just to accommodate the absence of actors like when they do side projects or go on vacations...also I heard to cover losses due to lockdown... less paid actors are given more ss and high paid actors (lead) gets less scenes but if that is the case how come kkb is still managing to keep lead pair in frame all the time? anyways I don’t follow the show anymore... just keep checking out this forum or IG and get updates automatically....

P.s. by the way its the most watched tv show as per Zee5 twitter post....🤣

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago