Overdose of Mahira, recycling tracks, massacring of Karan, butchering - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Avichi_preeran

Couldn't agree more. Since, my internship has started, I have started keeping busy and I have kind of stopped watching the old episodes that were left to be watched. (After Rishlyn marriage to preeran first marriage)

It's a total crap, lost its charm,beyond redemption, all female show. So so irritating. Garbage. Sickening.

Can't wait for the day when I will completely stop watching this crap show.

Sorry for the rant. But I am so done with this. I regret to start watching it and wasting so much time and then getting attached.

I liked those tracks 😆 More than what is being shown now ever since wedding 2.0

That confrontation between frustrated Prithvi and Karan during sehra wedding 😆🔥🔥🔥🔥

The angst and heartache of idiot Karan

The heartbroken Preeta

When they met on the road on their wedding day

I guess it's the old memories that kept me hooked till now 😳

But I'm glad to resume my studies. Hopefully the covid situation improve worldwide. 

I don't know why I can't give this up (I feel like Preeta right now) when I gave up on Edkv2, Barrister Babu (because I felt the original story was lost)...

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

How much later is later for trps to fall so law that it is out of top 5. It will take months for trps to fall that low and till then we have to watch this crap. Even Rishabh is not there.

I wish I could stop watching this and go back to kdramas.

yes it will probably take some months. but i think kritika track can also make trps fall.

Couldn't agree more. Since, my internship has started, I have started keeping busy and I have kind of stopped watching the old episodes that were left to be watched. (After Rishlyn marriage to preeran first marriage)

It's a total crap, lost its charm,beyond redemption, all female show. So so irritating. Garbage. Sickening.

Can't wait for the day when I will completely stop watching this crap show.

Sorry for the rant. But I am so done with this. I regret to start watching it and wasting so much time and then getting attached.

Just a musing of mine...

absolutely correct... no male presence what so ever... there are only two males at the moment Karan and Sameer and to some extent Girish and Prithvi...I was watching old episode where they played antakshri girls vs boys.... if they recycle that track now They won’t be able to form a team because there are no boys....🤣🤣🤣 

Originally posted by an_am

yes it will probably take some months. but i think kritika track can also make trps fall.

I don't even understand how Kritika wedding will even keep the ratings that they have now🤪

Same old recycle formula 

Preeta knows about whatever drama Akshay is planning, along with Shrishti and Sammy - add Superhero Janki aunty in the group, nobody will believe them, Karan will go hulk  , MahiLyn will take this opportunity, more and more Mahira 🤢🤮🤮🤮 oh they just made a victim live in the same house as his abuser...great 

Let me not get to Karan's reaction to his near molestation news... 🤡🤡🤡

I might sound mean but I can't wait for the ratings to fall so they can actually think when writing their scripts. Sometimes I think writers are stoned when they write 

Originally posted by music_girl

I don't even understand how Kritika wedding will even keep the ratings that they have now🤪

Same old recycle formula 

Preeta knows about whatever drama Akshay is planning, along with Shrishti and Sammy - add Superhero Janki aunty in the group, nobody will believe them, Karan will go hulk  , MahiLyn will take this opportunity, more and more Mahira 🤢🤮🤮🤮 oh they just made a victim live in the same house as his abuser...great 

I might sound mean but I can't wait for the ratings to fall so they can actually think when writing their scripts. Sometimes I think writers are stoned when they write 

@red: trp will probably fall. but it has to be around 2.2 only then story will be moved forward.

Originally posted by music_girl

Same old recycle formula 

Yes even I feel a new misunderstanding on the way.... people who wanted angry karan or the kabir singh version of him will get their wish fulfilled....and in the precap karan said he has only one sister Kritika... so writers again have plot amnesia and forgot about other sister ruchika...and some spoilers were saying akshay will have a gf named ruchika...like seriously....so I guess the original plot is lost...even this new Akshay was talking with so much respect to Karan as if he is elder to him... earlier two Akshays were friend with Karan... and when the new Akshay said is bar to shaadi kr ke hi jaunga ni to kritika kisi or se kr legi.. I was like I feel you bro... because otherwise a new akshay will come next time...

I was right it is watching a different show with a different  story which is pretty boring...

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

Yes even I feel a new misunderstanding on the way.... people who wanted angry karan or the kabir singh version of him will get their wish fulfilled....and in the precap karan said he has only one sister Kritika... so writers again have plot amnesia and forgot about other sister ruchika...and some spoilers were saying akshay will have a gf named ruchika...like seriously....so I guess the original plot is lost...even this new Akshay was talking with so much respect to Karan as if he is elder to him... earlier two Akshays were friend with Karan... and when the new Akshay said is bar to shaadi kr ke hi jaunga ni to kritika kisi or se kr legi.. I was like I feel you bro... because otherwise a new akshay will come next time...

I was right it is watching a different show with a different  story which is pretty boring...

@red 🤣

Omg that what I was thinking also. Funny I remember all 3 Akshays faces... this one is so respectful 🤪😆

I liked the second Akshay. He had a nice face but an ugly personality. 

@bold Makers love to recycle. They will recycle the breakup phase also. Damn sure about it. 🤪🤪

I know right. The show has become that one show that I skip when I look for shows because it has all boring characters (successfully making Karan so bland that he can fade in the background 😆), mahaan ever forgiving heroine, annoying villain Sherlyn, super mega highly irritating with same lines Mahira, the loser Luthra ladies and the weeping Aroras 😆 

Ruchika is karan n rishab's younger sister

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

@musicgirl: Story is moving now. There is news & article that. 

During Kritika and Akshay’s Jaggo ceremony Preeta will get suspicious about Akshay. She will try finding out the truth. Preeta will be shocked to know about Akshay already having a wife and a kid. He is marrying Kritika only for money and fame.

Also read mahira will go out of LH. 

Originally posted by Krrish4You

@musicgirl: Story is moving now. There is news & article that. 

During Kritika and Akshay’s Jaggo ceremony Preeta will get suspicious about Akshay. She will try finding out the truth. Preeta will be shocked to know about Akshay already having a wife and a kid. He is marrying Kritika only for money and fame.

Also read mahira will go out of LH. 

Kid? The guy looks very young... and idk why but I am getting a feeling that he is just cheating on her but I am sure these two will definitely get married... after all Karmic debt of Kareena....and this is how this show goes... if audience like the guy/girl or  villain/vamp...they made that person permanent... only people who has left the show are deepak, monisha and taapsi... sanju/neel will definitely be back in some other track... since they are local gundas... I wish monisha comes back... the girl got spunk...but the show itself is a sinking ship why will the actress who played mahira return to this...

p.s. the actress who played monisha has mahira as real name... I guess when makers approached mahira sharma for her re entry... it didn’t work out so they got another actress with name “mahira” bullshit theory I know 🤣 side effects of watching too much kdb

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago