Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

4 Jan 2021 episode

Very average episode ðŸ˜³ Skipworthy/ filler

The episode was like the marks you need to barely pass a class 

Why Preeta didn't show Karan the video/ media clipping... god she is such an idiot 

Preeta doesn't want to talk, solve anything as I said she wants to be Luthra bahu only... ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª No couple will be able to go on vacations alone because the Luthra ladies will miss them so much...  What nonsense 

There could have been a meaningful conversation between the couple about the wedding prep as for their weddings no such thing happened.  Lollipop scene

I dislike Preeta's sari  

Sarla and the Aroras have the same conversation about Preeta winning those Lousy Luthras heart 

Mahira and Sherlyn will definitely spoil the wedding preparation. 

If a guy is too nice out of the blue something's off 

Rishabh Ji made a guest appearance in phone call. 

Last line ...

Hahahaaa😀😀😀

Nowadays we will get to see him on phone only. 

He is busy shooting for pb. At least he got more ss over there. 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Whenever Sarla says Preeta is winning hearts something bad always happens... and it seems Karan doesn’t fully believe Preeta... the moment Preeta stopped him from telling to family he said you were lying right? but can you blame him...the way Preeta told it is not believable....

I can totally imagine Kareena yelling at Preeta in upcoming episodes once Akshay truth unfolds that you want to destroy my daughter’s life... I thought of being nice to you but you just don’t deserve... more lecture about aukaat and status...

and I reiterate that though sherlyn is villain but she is  ideal bahu....and somehow I think in future they would turn her into positive to keep her in show....she already started thinking that Prithvi won’t care as much as Rishabh’s care for her child...

Last line ..

It was already predicted sherlyn will ditch pritvi and fall for rishab. But whether she will become positive there is a doubt. Coz she is the main vamp of the show. And she has done many bad deeds so karmic punishment has to be there. That only time will tell. 

Second paragraph....

I didnt watch it. Infact stopped month back. I think somehow sarla curse will come true. Kareena deserves it. Honestly i hope the marriage takes place. Thiugh feel bad for kritika. There is a saying maa baap key karmo ka phel bachon ko bhi bughtna padta hai. 

So kareena will sow her seeds anyway most probably through her daughter sortow. I just jope preeta wont expose akshay. No one appreciated . She will only get humiliation. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Last line ..

It was already predicted sherlyn will ditch pritvi and fall for rishab. But whether she will become positive there is a doubt. Coz she is the main vamp of the show. And she has done many bad deeds so karmic punishment has to be there. That only time will tell. 

Second paragraph....

I didnt watch it. Infact stopped month back. I think somehow sarla curse will come true. Kareena deserves it. Honestly i hope the marriage takes place. Thiugh feel bad for kritika. There is a saying maa baap key karmo ka phel bachon ko bhi bughtna padta hai. 

So kareena will sow her seeds anyway most probably through her daughter sortow. I just jope preeta wont expose akshay. No one appreciated . She will only get humiliation. 

which curse? I am aware of Sarla cursing Karan but did she curse Kareena as well? 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

which curse? I am aware of Sarla cursing Karan but did she curse Kareena as well? 

The nite karan ditched preeta after first matriage where he left her on the road. Sarla went to luthras asking for karan. She was furious after what he did to preeta.

Kareena taunted. Sarla said what if this happens to ur daughter someday. And then she cursed the luthras that they will never be happy. Rakhi apologised.she was afraid.

Kareena is part of the luthras as well. She will sow her seeds.

She tried to ruin preeran marriage by bringing in mahira in between them. She even went to the extend of sending mahira to ruin their honeymoon. S

She is ruining preetas life .

now its her daughters turn. Just hope preeta doesnt save kritika. 

Jo dusron ki betiyoon key sath kartey hain unki betiyoon key sath wehi hota hai.

She was cruel to preeta. I will definitely watch the episode where kareena learns her lesson. Kab woh din ayega 

The writers should show audience kareena sowing her seeds. But they wont. Why. Because they need to make preeta mahaan. She will try to save kritika. Jope she fails . 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No new promo? I want to know if the episodes will be ðŸ˜´ðŸ˜´

Rewatching some old scenes

K: Dono ek saath grown up karein...from 25 to 75 

So I'm assuming both K & P were around 25 in 2017, so they are 27/28 now. ðŸ˜†

Mirror talk before RishLyn engagement 

K: She should not feel that I love her. I should not look at her the way I do. 

K: Iss Monisha naam ki chidiya iss good looking kabootar ko saath lekar ud jayegi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I loved his dialogues when he was frustrated during this whole track

P: Uss lardki ki nafrat hamare pyaar se barkar nahi hein

Kyunki mujhe tum mere liye chahiye 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago