Kundali Bhagya

DheeShra/PreeRan AT #13 Tussi Great Ho!!!! - Page 4

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: music_girl

yes

the way he stared at her when she said those lines 

I like when he is dumbfounded like that.

And earlier the same day when he describes his girlfriend to Rakhi, the one who wears salwar suits, her jhumkas, her long silky hair 

Naive Rakhi couldn't get it. 😆

no no rakhi did say that ki aisa lagraha h ki toh preeta ke bare main baat karraha h 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I absolutely agree with you. 

That's why I said so many inconsistencies, scenes here and there. No follow up 

This Karan and the Karan at wedding 2.0 are so different. Like overnight changed...makes no sense. I don't want him to hurt her and break her heart again but this change is out of the blue. Okay, I agree he loves her in his own twisted away but they could atleast show something like that... the best scene of a solo Karan after ghunghat wedding was when he was in his room realising that Preeta didn't leave him and will come back and when he gets the letter, his heart broke and went to hug Rishabh. 

Old Karan would have never even ousted Preeta out of the house just like DD said in an interview if I'm not mistaken.

Old Karan >>>> Karan after Preeran breakup/ sehra wedding >> lukewarm Karan after ghunghat wedding.

The complete massacre and lack of screenspace and grey cells given to Karan is making me so mad. 

Not only here. Sister show has also so much inconsistency  storwise and character wise after lockdown 🤪. I think something is wrong with Nagpal 😵

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

4 Jan 2021 episode

Very average episode 😳 Skipworthy/ filler

The episode was like the marks you need to barely pass a class 

Why Preeta didn't show Karan the video/ media clipping... god she is such an idiot 

Preeta doesn't want to talk, solve anything as I said she wants to be Luthra bahu only... 🤪🤪 No couple will be able to go on vacations alone because the Luthra ladies will miss them so much...  What nonsense 

There could have been a meaningful conversation between the couple about the wedding prep as for their weddings no such thing happened.  Lollipop scene

I dislike Preeta's sari  

Sarla and the Aroras have the same conversation about Preeta winning those Lousy Luthras heart 

Mahira and Sherlyn will definitely spoil the wedding preparation. 

If a guy is too nice out of the blue something's off 

Rishabh Ji made a guest appearance in phone call. 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

4 Jan 2021 episode

Very average episode 😳 Skipworthy/ filler

The episode was like the marks you need to barely pass a class 

Why Preeta didn't show Karan the video/ media clipping... god she is such an idiot 

Preeta doesn't want to talk, solve anything as I said she wants to be Luthra bahu only... 🤪🤪 No couple will be able to go on vacations alone because the Luthra ladies will miss them so much...  What nonsense 

There could have been a meaningful conversation between the couple about the wedding prep as for their weddings no such thing happened.  Lollipop scene

I dislike Preeta's sari  

Sarla and the Aroras have the same conversation about Preeta winning those Lousy Luthras heart 

Mahira and Sherlyn will definitely spoil the wedding preparation. 

If a guy is too nice out of the blue something's off 

Whenever Sarla says Preeta is winning hearts something bad always happens... and it seems Karan doesn’t fully believe Preeta... the moment Preeta stopped him from telling to family he said you were lying right? but can you blame him...the way Preeta told it is not believable....

I can totally imagine Kareena yelling at Preeta in upcoming episodes once Akshay truth unfolds that you want to destroy my daughter’s life... I thought of being nice to you but you just don’t deserve... more lecture about aukaat and status...

and I reiterate that though sherlyn is villain but she is  ideal bahu....and somehow I think in future they would turn her into positive to keep her in show....she already started thinking that Prithvi won’t care as much as Rishabh’s care for her child...

music_girl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Whenever Sarla says Preeta is winning hearts something bad always happens... and it seems Karan doesn’t fully believe Preeta... the moment Preeta stopped him from telling to family he said you were lying right? but can you blame him...the way Preeta told it is not believable....

I can totally imagine Kareena yelling at Preeta in upcoming episodes once Akshay truth unfolds that you want to destroy my daughter’s life... I thought of being nice to you but you just don’t deserve... more lecture about aukaat and status...

and I reiterate that though sherlyn is villain but she is  ideal bahu....and somehow I think in future they would turn her into positive to keep her in show....she already started thinking that Prithvi won’t care as much as Rishabh’s care for her child...

@bold true 😆

@red I also agree with this. She said it in the most unbelievable way possible. Plus she didn't show any clippings no news of police Then when all of this come to bite her, she will cry. 

Today I thought maybe Sherlyn will turn positive. I am not sure what to think. She did too much to stay at there. 

Prithvi cares more about Preeta than Sherlyn. She is just an means to an end now. 

Kareena will definitely say her cheap and offensive dialogues again. If one can support a criminal like Mahira then 🤢

Funny29 thumbnail

i wonder why people are bashing Preeta again? 🙄🤔

she said it and that is the main thing it doesn't matter how she said it the episode is only 20 minutes long.

Just because she has stopped Karan doesn't mean he doesn't believe her. 

What's wrong with having some drama break I'm sure Preeta is also tired of the accusation dramas.

by the way, it's not Preeta's job to prove that she tells the truth, so if Karan says she's lying, then it's also Karan's job to prove that Preeta is lying.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Funny29

she said it and that is the main thing it doesn't matter how she said it the episode is only 20 minutes long.

What's wrong with having some drama break I'm sure Preeta is also tired of the accusation dramas.

by the way, it's not Preeta's job to prove that she tells the truth, so if Karan says she's lying, then it's also Karan's job to prove that Preeta is lying.

well you are correct.... episode is 20 min long but if sameer can tell the whole truth in same episode to sarla so can Preeta...but yeah if Karan doesn’t believe her its his fault...but he kinda sorta believed her not fully...waise b how does it matter...it totally depends on writers.... at the end of the day its just a daily soap... they need to keep running it....let’s not get overly attached to the storyline....to be honest for me the current story isn’t that attractive....I so wish they could have given some sort of closure to old storyline before starting a new chapter... so that people like me who got sucked into it can happily assume that’s the end and move on....but yeah I somewhat agree with your point of view too...👍🏼

music_girl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Funny29

@bold now you've said it, it's better this way. If he goes on a spree to prove Preeta is lying, 🤪🤪🤪 he goes crazy. 

@green didn't he say so you were lying. He isn't entirely convinced about it but he believes her because he remembers the drugged water. I wanted her to reveal everything and it's up to him to decide what he wants to do. But going by that one scene, he said something needs to be done for Mahira. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 He uses his grey cells, learns 1 or 2 truths. Like how the psycho girl tried to kill Preeta so many times. Too much to ask 

This track will also be useless and the story won't move an inch. 😴😴 Hopefully this time some development in their relationship and the couch will no longer be necessary. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

@bold now you've said it, it's better this way. If he goes on a spree to prove Preeta is lying, 🤪🤪🤪 he goes crazy. 

@green didn't he say so you were lying. He isn't entirely convinced about it but he believes her because he remembers the drugged water. I wanted her to reveal everything and it's up to him to decide what he wants to do. But going by that one scene, he said something needs to be done for Mahira. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 He uses his grey cells, learns 1 or 2 truths. Like how the psycho girl tried to kill Preeta so many times. Too much to ask 

This track will also be useless and the story won't move an inch. 😴😴 Hopefully this time some development in their relationship and the couch will no longer be necessary. 

I yearn for the day when Prithvi comes back and Karan finds out that Preeta knows his reality... how cute their conversation going to be ....

Karan: dekho, dekho apne dadi wale bakre ko.... madam mai ni hota na to isse shaadi ho jati tumari..

Preeta : ha theek hai theek hai...sidhe tarike se tumse koi kaam hota thode hi h..you idiot

Karan: ahhaha mai idiot.... tum na isko hi deserve krti ti...1 min... mje aisa kyu lg ra h k tumhe pta chl gya ta iske bare me... preeta luthra... kb pta chla? or tumne mje btaya kyu ni?

Preeta (hesitantly): ahh haa mje reception wale din pta chla ta...

Karan: wo jis din tum gayab hui ti....(now getting angry) iska mtlb tum is dadi wale bakre se milne gyi ti... mtlb mahira sahi bol ri ti.. tum mje chd kr ja ri ti

Preeta: 1 min....ho gya tumara... sunna tume hota ni... apne aap hi decide kr lete ho sb...mai btati hu na.. 

and then they do more nok-jhok and she tells him what actually happened at reception...

lolz ye to mini fan fiction hi likh diya maine...🤣