DheeShra/PreeRan AT #13 Tussi Great Ho!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

on a little different note.... won’t you guys find it funny the definition given of honeymoon in kdb? I mean just because they can’t use THE WORD...they are saying dialogues like “honeymoon kiya h”, “honeymoon mnane ki koshish ki” like seriously...this is first time I am seeing honeymoon as a word being used to replace intimate relationship in itv.... story writers to illogical h hi... dialogue writers k dimag ka fuse b gya mtlb...😂😂

Yes, first time when sherlyn used it karan ko sirf yeh yaad rahega ki usne honeymoon kia hai😂. I was like kuch bhi bolenge matlab.

Originally posted by music_girl

Audience seeing a drugged Karan and a creepy abuser Mahira: 😡😡☹😭😭😭😭😭😭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Karan when he learns what happened to him: okay 😳

Audience: wtF man 😵

The show is ruined beyond repairs. Nothing can be done to save this sinking titanic.

Red: The writers themselves are responsible for this. Idk how they are even managing no. 2 spot and TRP of 2.9. I think it is just because of the fact that there is no show in the same slot which is watchable.

After this track came out as being the recycled track, I have realised nothing would improve as writers are in their own mindless world. It is the viewers who will eventually get fed up and quit watching (maybe).

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

on a little different note.... won’t you guys find it funny the definition given of honeymoon in kdb? I mean just because they can’t use THE WORD...they are saying dialogues like “honeymoon kiya h”, “honeymoon mnane ki koshish ki” like seriously...this is first time I am seeing honeymoon as a word being used to replace intimate relationship in itv.... story writers to illogical h hi... dialogue writers k dimag ka fuse b gya mtlb...😂😂

srishti is so me that even she like us was trying to ask preeran indirectly if honeymoon happened or not seriously i still dont get what was the use of this track??? seriously all tracks  after preeran 2 wedding are totally shit and very random preeran scenes without properly  misunderstandings getting cleared and them having heart to heart talks starting from reception track till now 

Originally posted by RudrakshPreesha

srishti is so me that even she like us was trying to ask preeran indirectly if honeymoon happened or not seriously i still dont get what was the use of this track??? seriously all tracks  after preeran 2 wedding are totally shit and very random preeran scenes without properly  misunderstandings getting cleared and them having heart to heart talks starting from reception track till now 

To show makers and writers favourite and the one and only with whom they are obsessed 

Mahira 😵😵🤡

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

Congratulations guys for new preeran aka dheeshra at🥳.

i miss the old TKL so much this new TKL is so lukewarm i wish i to see that old angsty karan back the way he was specially during bekhayali in 1st wedding  track started i just cant take it with  this karan anymore 

Edited by RudrakshPreesha - 3 years ago

Originally posted by RudrakshPreesha

i miss the old TKL so much this new TKL is so lukewarm i wish i to see that old angsty karan back the way he was specially during bekhayali in 1st wedding  track started i just cant take it with  this karan anymore 

old Karan would have had monologue trashing Mahira left right centre. He would be so angry and disturbed. But this 💔

The show already had so many bland characters and now they made my fav bland too. Ugh. 

Some praiseworthy scenes of 2020

1. Valentine's day - balloon, Roses and hand holding , giving 5 dupattas to Preeta

2. Hiding from police - applying cream scene, Preeta being cute when scared, water tank hug, police station conversation where she cannot wipe her tears due to the handcuffs 

3. Holi scenes - high Preeran

4. That angsty dance of Preeran, my heart broke for Preeta, Karan was so good (acting wise) here, the editing also

5. That scene in Mahesh's room, Karan's desperation, Preeta's silent plea

6. Comedic Sr, Karan teasing Preeta

7. Kitchen scene ☺️

9. Aap Hamare Jaan dance 

Originally posted by music_girl

Some praiseworthy scenes of 2020

1. Valentine's day - balloon, Roses and hand holding , giving 5 dupattas to Preeta

2. Hiding from police - applying cream scene, Preeta being cute when scared, water tank hug, police station conversation where she cannot wipe her tears due to the handcuffs 

3. Holi scenes - high Preeran

4. That angsty dance of Preeran, my heart broke for Preeta, Karan was so good (acting wise) here, the editing also

5. That scene in Mahesh's room, Karan's desperation, Preeta's silent plea

6. Comedic Sr, Karan teasing Preeta

7. Kitchen scene ☺️

9. Aap Hamare Jaan dance 

bold and after that when karan drags her and takes her to maheshs room the way he shouts at her they were so angry and pissed at each other seriously these 2 r the king and queen of having big egos that who will stop the wedding first and karans desperation that she will say it that its her and him who are in love with each other at the almost end of the episode i have never seen a couple like them like ever  and karan always knows that hurting her with words is what going to make her react and vice versa