Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Today's episode synopsis..some hits and some misses..

MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am posting this content on @janakiraghav's post thread. All forum folks plz take it from their..thnx..❤️

Today's episode had lot of icing on the cake scenes with Virat and Sai getting lot of screentime.

The hits...

• Virat taking Sai to nadi kinare...Aaba ke naam pa apana sapana pura kar liya bande ne.. his dream of reliving his childhood memory with Sai came true. Sai's aaba was her buddy ("mere aabanehi mere sab rishtey nibhaye hai..aaika..ek dost ka...Sab").Virat filled that vaccum by getting her balloons and 'budhhi ke baal'. Samrat was Virat's buddy (jiva-shiva bailjodi). Today Sai filled the vaccum by playing the same game of throwing pebbles in the river just the way Virat-Samrat did. Man, Virat was so happy. I found this connection significant.

• Sai was all adorable enjoying her "chhoti chhoti khushiya..", significance of which even Virat recognised. The way he was niharofying her when she was eating icecream...❤❤❤

• Virat protecting her from Sunshine and saving her from falling must have made thousand hearts beat rapidly.

• The sentence "Sai mei dum to bahot hai, lekin woh sambhalati thoda kam hai" singnified how much he understands Sai(not in all aspects though...kuchh mamalo mein bande ko sach mei course karaneki jaroorat hai).It talked about Sai's impulsive nature of acting without thinking about consequences and Virat's strategic thinking where he thinks ten times about the consequences before performing any action. The Sai saving moment, was all romantic but also showed that Virat will always be there to take care of Sai and protect her if consequences of impulsive behaviour hit her. Sai by now knows this.

Some misses..

• The family drama. Why on the earth the whole family was waiting till evening to have lunch for Virat and Sai?

• Yup, I felt it was wrong on Virat's part that he told Aai that they will be returning home shortly which he completely forgot. Ashwini took it as them having lunch together.

• Pakhi proving to be tge ideal bahu and using Samrat's MIA to earn browny points has become known strategy.

• Pakhi saying she is not competing with Sai was an utmost lie. That is exactly what she is doing.Ashwini made note of it. She is indirectly putting pressure on Virat through his family to stop supporting Sai (which she despises). We know that is not going to succeed. Rather it is going to push Virat becoming more and more protective about Sai. Virat-Pakhi face offs are inevitable now.

• I don't think their resistance to Sai's admission is an impromptu one. It is mixture of ego games and kayade kanoon of 'Chavhan house'. Sai-Virat marriage and Sai, the tornedo is not easy for them to manage so they are taking them on one at a time. First resisting her entry in the house, then trying everything to prove her the 'bad bahu' and now resisting her admission in the medical college. Their target is actually not Sai but Virat who is slipping from their grip fast.

As I have already made a post on it, only wish I had at the end of the episode was Virat defining meaning of word 'zimmedari' for one last time. The discrepancy in his behaviour and words is killing the girl as many have pointed out.

I would like to end with saying, Viratko Saiko samajhane ke course ki nahi, hamein Viratko samazhaneka course karaneki zaroorat hai!

@janakiraghav missed you while writing this as I wait for your episode synopsis post everday!❤️

Edited by MyThoughts - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Anamika tai, ekatrach upload zhale aamhi doghanche post. ☺️ 

MyThoughts thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

@ Janaki, we even replied together on each other's post.Ata yacha kay karayacha?

Edited by MyThoughts - 3 years ago
MyThoughts thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

I was waiting for your post all this time.Finally wrote one when I did not find yours. I will post my content on your thread.You can take it from their..👍🏼❤️🤗

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont know why but I am feleing disconnected with each passing episode !!!!!!!

The entire family drama is taking a toll I guess 

Who fights all the day ??????

They never have a breathe in peace 

Madhukk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me 2  loved the way he sheild her from sun rays .

These family members are literally vella ppl who have no other job than bitching about sai. 🤗